Session 28

Server started; please wait for map to refresh.
Garrion says to the GMs: GM Status Updated. (The listed names are GMs.)
[“garrion”]
Deenia Paydar has connected.
Deenia Paydar says to the GMs: GM Status Updated. (The listed names are GMs.)
[“garrion”]
Garrion: hello
Deenia Paydar: (( Hello ))
Garrion: i think i have everything updated. we left off with you guys decideing if you were going to press on and do this thing before night fell or row back to shore and rest for the night and tackle it in the morning.
Sachi has connected.
Tabris has connected.
Sachi says to the GMs: GM Status Updated. (The listed names are GMs.)
[“garrion”]
Cedric has connected.
Tabris says to the GMs: GM Status Updated. (The listed names are GMs.)
[“garrion”]
Sachi: Sup!
Garrion: ready for a night of action and exp[loration
Tabris: That’s the theory
Cedric says to the GMs: GM Status Updated. (The listed names are GMs.)
[“garrion”]
Garrion: ok, it is about 7pm and an hour till sunset. you have discovered a ship and identified it as the Nightvoice
Garrion: we left off with debate over pulling back to tackle in morning or press on
Cedric is disconnected.
Tabris: I am in favor of camping
Tabris: Though not on the fungus island
Garrion: boy for giving you guys fast spell recovery you sure do rest alot
Tabris: Hurr hurr
Cedric has connected.
Tabris: Well we can press on and flail around in the darkness if you really want to…
Garrion: you have lights?
Sachi: I can use dancing lights as a spell-like ability…
Tabris: I have the Light spell
Sachi: 3/day
Cedric says to the GMs: GM Status Updated. (The listed names are GMs.)
[“garrion”]
Garrion: Vincent has light as orison too
Garrion: anyway… what you guys going to do… row back to shore or board?
Tabris: I’m fine either way really
Garrion: will be 2 checks to get back to clear shore (not fungus infested)
Garrion: btw, we on The Nightvoice map
Vincent: (( well I"m down two L2 spells and one channel… just not sure how good of an idea it is going into big evil thing at night))
Taragnor has connected.
Garrion: yay, there he is
Tabris: Sweet, my Summon Taragnor spell was successful
Garrion: now we have full group
Sachi: Well, it’s the one ship, we’re probably resting afterward regardless, and we have plenty of light, tho’ we are at a disadvantage at night
Sachi: Also isn’t our boat about to fall apart? Or did that already happen?
Tabris: It’s one bad check away from wrecking basically
Tabris: It’s currently held together by my Mending spells
Taragnor says to the GMs: GM Status Updated. (The listed names are GMs.)
[“garrion”]
Sachi: Yeah, so there’s that to consider
Taragnor: It’ll be fine :P
Vincent: guess hit the boat I guess?
Garrion: yes, so you have to weigh the pros vs cons
Tabris: Should I stay or should I go now…..
Tabris: I know if T were running the game he would call us all filthy power gamers for not resting when it gets dark when we still have spells to burn =P
Tabris: Anyway I’m fine with exploring the boat, we have Light spells
Sachi: “Are you real low on magic? I think that the deciding factor, really…”
Sachi: “We could explore though.”
Vincent: " no, not really low"
Tabris shrugs, “I got plenty of juice.”
Vincent casts light on his shield.
Tabris does the same with his sword
Garrion: ok, vincent and tab both have “torches”
Garrion: spreading a clean light across the dimming waters
Tabris: “Anybody else want a light?”
Sachi: ((Hm, Dancing Lights only lasts a minute .-. ))
Sachi: “You could light me…”
Garrion: give me some preceptions as you approach
Deenia Paydar: Deenia Paydar Perception Check: 24
Vincent: Vincent Perception Check: 24
Vincent: we see everything
Tabris: Tabris Perception Check: 15
Satomi: Satomi Perception Check: 23
Vegepygmy 1: Vegepygmy 1 Stealth Check: 27
Note: +8 in vegitation
Vincent: (( nat 20 for me)]))
Tabris: “Sure thing Satomi… Got a preference for where I put it?”
Vegepygmy 7: Vegepygmy 7 Stealth Check: 24
Note: +8 in vegitation
Lynis: Lynis Perception Check: 19
Sachi: “Maybe my kukri?”
Tabris: “You got it…”
Tabris casts Light for Satomi
Satomi: “It’s lighter than my sword…”
Tabris: “Hahaha, that’s a good one.”
Satomi: “Hahaha!”
Satomi laughs politely, even though it went over her head.
Tabris: “You’re awfully quiet over there, Deenia. Something on your mind?”
Satomi: “Sou! You’ve been quiet lately.”
Garrion: you all see the film of fungus growing across the deck of the ship, you find a good spot to bring your dingy up and climb to the main deck of the ship. it seems to be in farly good shape
Deenia Paydar: “No, not really.”
Satomi tilts her head.
Tabris: “Never seen a whole ship with foot fungus before.”
Satomi: “Kind of smelly…”
Vincent: (( move mini’s to the big boat?))
Tabris glances around as he boards the ship
Satomi: “Strong and silent, maybe… That’s all right, I suppose…~”
Vincent: Spells:
Level 0: ((at will))
Create Water
Light
Purify Food and Drink
Detect Poison
Level 1: 4+1
Bless 2
Divine Favor 1
Comprehend Languages 1
Burning Hands (D) 1
Level 2: 3+1
Lessor Restoration 1
Endure Elements (communal) 0
Bull’s Strength 0
Remove Disease (D) 1
Satomi: ((I wanna test drive another token image for her~ can I just go into Edit and swap it like usual?))
Satomi follows once Tab is safely aboard.
Tabris: ((I think so, just double click the mini and click the little green + in the upper right of the picture, that works too))
Garrion: ((yeah, you can test token images and won’t effect anything))
Satomi: ((Whee~))
Satomi: ((I’m kinda used to the original one, but I like how that one looks…))
Vincent: (( I"m sinking))
Tabris: ((lol))
Tabris checks the deck for any obvious danger and then takes a few steps further in
Garrion: anyone have rope and grapple?
Tabris: Tabris Perception Check: 10
Tabris: Yeah I do
Tabris: Or maybe not
Tabris: I thought I did
Satomi: I do too, it’s silk rope though
Satomi: I’m pretty sure I do
Deenia Paydar levitates up to the deck and pulls out her rope from her backpack and tosses it down
Garrion: ok, tab tosses up and climbs, DC10
Satomi: Yeah, it’s on my sheet.
Tabris: Hmm, apparently I don’t, but Satomi does so either way we’re good
Tabris: Tabris Climb Check (Take 10): 16
Garrion: hold as you board.. wife wanting me to get something
Satomi: I stocked up on essentials since I had some starting dough.
Vincent: Vincent REMOVING: Large Shield
Vincent climbs up slowly.
Vincent: Vincent Climb Check: 2
Tabris: lol very slowly
Garrion: hmm, fail by 5 or more.. slip… clank in boat, but no harm
Satomi: Satomi Climb Check (Take 10): 10
Tabris tries his best not to laugh
Vincent: (( can lynis give me a boost up?))
Lynis: Lynis Climb Check: 9
Tabris: lol apparently not
Satomi clambers her way laboriously up the rope…
Tabris offers a hand down to Satomi to help her up
Vincent: Vincent Climb Check: 3
Satomi: “Ara, what a gentleman~!”
Garrion: ok, we’ll hold here… satomi is half way up the 15 ft distance to the deck rails
Vincent: (( WTF))
Tabris grins, “My pleasure.”
Satomi: Aw
Garrion: deenia and tab are up top….
Garrion: a figure moves, only now do you see it among the fungus
Tabris: ((Suddenly the level 20 Sahuagin Duelists emerge))
Cedric is disconnected.
Cedric is disconnected.
Satomi: Uh oh
Garrion: it had blended perfectly with the growth on the ship
Tabris: ((Vegepygmy sounds rather unappetizing))
Vegepygmy 1: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 3 BAB: 0 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 1 StatBonus: 0 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 7
DMG Rolls: 1 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: 0 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 3
Deenia Paydar
HIT: 4 ( Longspear )
DMG: 1
Cedric has connected.
Garrion: it makes a weak stab at deenia and misses… inits
Tabris says to the GMs: Tabris Initiative: 21.07
Deenia Paydar says to the GMs: Deenia Paydar Initiative: 18.06
Sachi says to the GMs: Satomi Initiative: 6.03
Garrion says to the GMs: Vegepygmy 1 Initiative: 13.02
You say to the GMs: Vegepygmy 1 Initiative: 13.02
Garrion says to the GMs: Vegepygmy 4 Initiative: 20.02
You say to the GMs: Vegepygmy 4 Initiative: 20.02
Garrion says to the GMs: Vegepygmy 3 Initiative: 14.02
You say to the GMs: Vegepygmy 3 Initiative: 14.02
Garrion says to the GMs: Vegepygmy 2 Initiative: 18.02
You say to the GMs: Vegepygmy 2 Initiative: 18.02
Satomi: Weak
Garrion: Short, thin, and green, this small humanoid wields a spear. Tendrils of fungus dangle from its arms, midsection, and legs.
Lynis: Initiative: 24.05
Cedric says to the GMs: GM Status Updated. (The listed names are GMs.)
[“garrion”]
Tabris: “What the hell is this thing?”
Garrion: knowledge nature
Tabris: Tabris Knowledge (nature) Check: 8
Tabris: ((Insert previous line here))
Deenia Paydar: Deenia Paydar Knowledge (nature) Check: 29
Cedric: (( rolled so bad knocked my self off the internet))
Tabris: ((lol, see if you do any better on your init))
Cedric says to the GMs: Vincent Initiative: 10.02
Lynis has received initiative.
Taragnor: Can I get a clear shot on it?
Garrion: no, you are in the boat and it up on the deck
Garrion: in fact you can’t see it at all
Lynis: uh okay, well I guess I’llt ry to climb again
Garrion: you just hear the others yell whatever they yell
Garrion: oh description of ship again in case you forgot since last time…..
Garrion: An ancient wreck lies wedged between a pair of rocks here, yet despite its age, the ruined sailing ship at first seems in relatively good condition. The ship has no color to its lines, and is completely covered in a layer of soft gray mold. Even its sails appear fully intact, although what hangs from the spars is not canvas but sheets of thick, pale fungus. Several thick ropes of fungus connect the ship’s upper deck to the island almost like crude rope bridges.
Lynis: Lynis Climb Check: 24
Lynis: ((alright I’ll get on the deck and that’s my action.))
Garrion: ok, lynis climbs well enough to scale the side in a ful round and you peek over the rails
Tabris has received initiative.
Garrion: you can get on deck after tab moves next round
Tabris decides to greet the little green pygmy with his Greatsword
Tabris: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 12 BAB: 3 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 2 AtkBonus: 2 CritThreat: 19 Misc: -1 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 11
DMG Rolls: 6 DamageDice: 2d6+1 StatBonus+PowerAttack: 6 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Vegepygmy 1
HIT: 18 ( Masterwork Greatsword (Arcane Strike) )
DMG: 12 + 320 Sneak (90d6)
Tabris: Damn I thought I fixed that
Tabris: Ignore the sneak lol
Satomi: lol dude
Garrion: you hit and bring is down in a heap of vegitation
Garrion: Vegepygmy 1:   -12 hitpoints!
Tabris: ((There are still things I can one shot at level 4? awesome))
Tabris: +PowerAttack: 6 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
HIT: +PowerAttack: 6 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
25 . . . CRIT! —> 15 ( Masterwork Greatsword (Arcane Strike) )
DMG: 18 . . . CRIT! —> 11
Tabris: ((Ignore that, just clearing my roller))
Garrion: perceptions from those top side
Deenia Paydar: Deenia Paydar Perception Check: 16
Tabris: “Man that wasn’t even good for a warm-up…”
Tabris: Tabris Perception Check: 16
Vegepygmy 4: Vegepygmy 4 Stealth Check: 17
Note: +8 in vegitation
Lynis: Lynis Perception Check: 11
Deenia Paydar has received initiative.
Deenia Paydar pulls out my spear waiting for any others to arrive.
Garrion: you see a hole to the right and some barrels and boxes near the mast
Vegepygmy 2: Vegepygmy 2 Stealth Check: 17
Note: +8 in vegitation
Vegepygmy 3: Vegepygmy 3 Stealth Check: 27
Note: +8 in vegitation
Vegepygmy 1: Bleeds out more life…
Vincent: .
Vincent has received initiative.
Vincent: (( we still in init?) guess so))
Garrion: yep
Vincent mutters to himself as he tries to climb up.
Vincent: Vincent Climb Check: 13
Garrion: vincent gets half way up
Satomi has received initiative.
Garrion: give me another climb satomi
Satomi: Satomi Climb Check: 11
Satomi: Yes!
Garrion: you are half up
Garrion: you make it the rest of the way
Satomi hops up onto the deci.
Satomi: deck even.
Garrion: and peek over the rail
Satomi: Or just peek.
Lynis has received initiative.
Tabris is glancing around with the sliced in half remains of some weird vegetable person next to him
Garrion: lynis hauls himself over (5 ft of move) and….
Lynis: Ther’s no enemies that I can see right?
Garrion: correct
Lynis: okay, I’ll just delay. Don’t want to have the archer leading the way.
Garrion: just the one that is down
Tabris has received initiative.
Garrion: though it blends very well and you have to double take to make out its features
Tabris decides to go check out the nearby hole
Garrion: hold
Tabris: ((Yay I found one))
Garrion: as you step forward one takes a ready action
Garrion: an unseen creature stabs out at you as you step
Vegepygmy 2: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 9 BAB: 0 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 1 StatBonus: 0 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 11
DMG Rolls: 2 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: 0 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 3
Tabris
HIT: 10 ( Longspear )
DMG: 2
Tabris: “Whoa!”
Garrion: but misses even FF
Tabris sidesteps the attack and slashes at the creature
Lynis: I’ll take my delay so I can shoot that thing.
Garrion: ok, you go after tab
Tabris: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 3 BAB: 3 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 2 AtkBonus: 2 CritThreat: 19 Misc: -1 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 9
DMG Rolls: 8 DamageDice: 2d6+1 StatBonus+PowerAttack: 6 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Vegepygmy 2
HIT: 9 ( Masterwork Greatsword (Arcane Strike) )
DMG: 14
Tabris: That’s a miss
Lynis has received initiative.
Tabris: “I vote for setting the ship on fire!”
Lynis: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 10,7 BAB: 4 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 4 AtkBonus: 1 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0 RangeMod: 1 Rapid Shot: -2
CritRolls: 3,13
DMG Rolls: 7,5 DamageDice: 1d8 StatBonus: 0 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 3 RangeMod: 1
Vegepygmy 2
HIT: 18 (Rapid Shot), 15 ( Composite Longbow )
DMG: 8, 6
Garrion: 1 hit
Satomi: “I think it too damp!”
Tabris: “That just means it needs more fire than usual!”
Garrion: Vegepygmy 2:   -8 hitpoints!
Garrion: another unseen creature stabs out at deenia
Vegepygmy 4: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 5 BAB: 0 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 1 StatBonus: 0 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 14
DMG Rolls: 3 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: 0 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 3
Deenia Paydar
HIT: 6 ( Longspear )
DMG: 3
Garrion: but misses
Deenia Paydar has received initiative.
Deenia Paydar: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 2 BAB: 2 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 0 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 1
DMG Rolls: 1 DamageDice: 1d8 StatBonus: 0 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 3
Vegepygmy 4
HIT: 4 ( Spear )
DMG: 1
Garrion: deenia misses on her return
Vegepygmy 2: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 3 BAB: 0 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 1 StatBonus: 0 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 20
DMG Rolls: 1 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: 0 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 3
Tabris
HIT: 4 ( Longspear )
DMG: 1
Garrion: it tries to hit tab again but misses horridly
Garrion: another appears as it stikes deenia FF
Vegepygmy 3: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 6 BAB: 0 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 1 StatBonus: 0 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 8
DMG Rolls: 6 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: 0 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 3
Deenia Paydar
HIT: 7 ( Longspear )
DMG: 6
Garrion: but they suck
Vegepygmy 1: Bleeds out more life…
Vincent has received initiative.
Vincent hopefully continues climbing up the rope.
Vincent: Vincent Climb Check: 14
Vincent: awe ya
Tabris: Hooray
Garrion: vincent reaches top and peeks over
Garrion: you just up, not across
Vincent: (( double move? or do I have an action left?))
Garrion: that takes dbl move
Satomi has received initiative.
Satomi hops over the edge…
Satomi: How much does that take?
Garrion: ((climb at 1/4 speed, but if you take -10 or succeed by over 10 then you can climb at half speed))
Tabris: 5 ft of movement
Tabris: So you have 25 ft left
Satomi: Oh how much do I have left? I thought I was at the top
Tabris: You are, think he’s talking to Vincent
Garrion: you are, 5 ft move to cross the rail
Satomi: Oh
Satomi: Gotcha~
Satomi: So it’d be 10 to get there?
Garrion: so 5ft move across and…..
Garrion: no, that is 5 ft
Garrion: so you have enough for 25 more move and an action or a full action
Satomi: I thought it was 5 just to jump over, I misunderstood
Satomi: I gotcha now though
Garrion: ((i could call for an acro but it is so easy i’m not messing with it.. ecept maybe for vincent, hehe))
Satomi: Ok I’m gonna try and tumble past that guy so I can flank him with Deenia
Satomi: Oh hehe, yeah, my acro mod is pretty high
Vincent: (( go ninja))
Satomi: Satomi Acrobatics Check: 24
Note: ((JUMP MOD (Speed): 0 Racial))
Satomi: That beat his CMD?
Garrion: yep
Tabris: Handily beat it
Satomi: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 4 BAB: 2 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 3 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 18 Misc: 0 Temp: 0 Flanking: 2
CritRolls: 12
DMG Rolls: 6 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: 0 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Vegepygmy 4
HIT: 11 ( Scimitar )
DMG: 6 + 2 Sneak (1d6)
Satomi: Aw
Tabris has received initiative.
Garrion: Satomi deftly hops the rail and tumbles across the deck to the other side of the creature….
Garrion: but misses
Satomi: “Tch!”
Tabris: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 2 BAB: 3 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 2 AtkBonus: 2 CritThreat: 19 Misc: -1 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 19
DMG Rolls: 3 DamageDice: 2d6+1 StatBonus+PowerAttack: 6 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Vegepygmy 2
HIT: 8 ( Masterwork Greatsword (Arcane Strike) )
DMG: 9
Tabris: Bah
Garrion: tab misses again
Tabris: “Hold still!”
Lynis has received initiative.
Lynis: Time for more arrows
Lynis: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 20,16 BAB: 4 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 4 AtkBonus: 1 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0 RangeMod: 1 Rapid Shot: -2
CritRolls: 8,3
DMG Rolls: 6,3 DamageDice: 1d8 StatBonus: 0 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 3 RangeMod: 1
Vegepygmy 3
HIT: 28 (Rapid Shot), 24 . . . CRIT! (swing# 1) —> 16 ( Composite Longbow )
DMG: 7, 4 . . . CRIT! (swing# 1) —> 2 + 5
Vincent: nice, CRIT ?
Garrion: 2 hits and a confirm….
Lynis: ((two hits and a psosible crit assuming 16 does it))
Table CH_P (Garrion): EYE PATCH FOR YOU: Triple damage and 1d2 CON drain, -4 Spot, search, and ranged attacks until healed.
Tabris: Holy shit
Vincent: wow
Lynis: awesome
Lynis: arrow to the eye.
Vincent: pretty sure its dead
Lynis: well I did shoot a fresh one.
Lynis: I shot 3 instead of 2
Garrion: 18
Garrion: Vegepygmy 3:   -18 hitpoints!
Tabris: lol yeah that got him
Garrion: and he drops it
Lynis: “I got your back Dee, don’t worry.”
Vegepygmy 4: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 10 BAB: 0 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 1 StatBonus: 0 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 10
DMG Rolls: 6 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: 0 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 3
Deenia Paydar
HIT: 11 ( Longspear )
DMG: 6
Deenia Paydar has received initiative.
Deenia Paydar: Deenia Paydar:   -6 hitpoints!  16 of 22+0 hitpoints remain…
Deenia Paydar casts defensively
Deenia Paydar: Die Roll (1d20): 14 Caster Level: 4 Intelligence Mod: 4 Feat Mod: 0 Temp Mod: 0 Concentration Check: 22
Deenia Paydar says to the GMs: A spell has been cast!
Deenia Paydar casts Mage Armor
Spellcraft DC to ID: 16 Save DC: 15
Spell Resistance roll: None
Concentration roll: 9 Spell Failure Roll: 44
Garrion: deenia successfully casts a spell
Deenia Paydar: Deenia Paydar APPLYING: Mage Armor
Vegepygmy 2: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 7 BAB: 0 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 1 StatBonus: 0 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 3
DMG Rolls: 1 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: 0 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 3
Tabris
HIT: 8 ( Longspear )
DMG: 1
Vegepygmy 3: Hitpoints Stabilized!
Vegepygmy 1: Bleeds out more life…
Vincent has received initiative.
Vincent: (( so can just move across now?))
Garrion: vincent 5 ft moves across the rail
Vincent draws his scrimitar as he moves forward and swings.
Vincent: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 11 BAB: 3 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 1 AtkBonus: 1 CritThreat: 18 Misc: 1 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 15
DMG Rolls: 3 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: 1 MiscDMG: 1 TempDMG: 0 CritDMG: 2 fire CritMultiplier: 2
Vegepygmy 2
HIT: 17 ( Scimitar +1 )
DMG: 5
Garrion: and he slices it cleanly
Tabris: You and your kill stealing
Garrion: Vegepygmy 2:   -5 hitpoints!
Vincent: (( my first non- undead kill in a while))
Vincent: (( done))
Satomi has received initiative.
Satomi aims a series of attacks at the vegepygmy…
Satomi: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 8 BAB: 2 MultiAtk: -2 Size: 0 StatBonus: 3 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 18 Misc: 0 Temp: 0 Flanking: 2
CritRolls: 16
DMG Rolls: 1 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: 0 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Vegepygmy 4
HIT: 13 ( Scimitar )
DMG: 1 + 2 Sneak (1d6)
Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 14 BAB: 2 MultiAtk: -2 Size: 0 StatBonus: 3 AtkBonus: 1 CritThreat: 18 Misc: 0 Temp: 0 Flanking: 2
CritRolls: 14
DMG Rolls: 1 DamageDice: 1d4 StatBonus: 0 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Vegepygmy 4
HIT: 20 ( MW Kukri )
DMG: 1 + 1 Sneak (1d6)
Satomi: lol wow
Tabris: Geez
Garrion: the kukri hits
Tabris: I see the dice are in their usual form tonight
Tabris has received initiative.
Tabris moves in to take care of the last one
Garrion: Vegepygmy 4:   -2 hitpoints!
Tabris: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 19 BAB: 3 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 2 AtkBonus: 2 CritThreat: 19 Misc: -1 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 18
DMG Rolls: 11 DamageDice: 2d6+1 StatBonus+PowerAttack: 6 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Vegepygmy 4
HIT: 25 . . . CRIT! —> 24 ( Masterwork Greatsword (Arcane Strike) )
DMG: 17 . . . CRIT! —> 16
Tabris: Yeah it’s dead
Table CH_SL (Garrion): MISSING DIGITS: Normal damage and target loses 1d3 fingers and takes 1 CON and STR drain (FORT negates)
Tabris: lol that was a lot more than 2
Tabris: Nice, chopped his hand in half
Garrion: Vegepygmy 4:   -33 hitpoints!
Tabris: Heh the crit is normal damage, but I think he’s dead anyway
Garrion: a few moments pass as you warrily wait for more invisible attackers… none come
Tabris: “Any more?”
Vincent snags his shield and straps it on.
Vegepygmy 1: Bleeds out more life…
Vegepygmy 2: Bleeds out more life…
Vegepygmy 1: Bleeds out more life… and dies!
Vegepygmy 2: Bleeds out more life…
Vegepygmy 1: Bleeds out more life… and dies!
Vegepygmy 2: Bleeds out more life…
Vegepygmy 1: Bleeds out more life… and dies!
Vegepygmy 2: Hitpoints Stabilized!
Vincent: Vincent APPLYING: Large Shield
Garrion: as the moments pass by the sun sets more casting a long shadow over the boat from the rocks juttiing up from the sides……
Vincent: " check out downstairs?"
Tabris shrugs
Satomi nods.
Tabris: “Well, there might actually be treasure on this boat, it’s weirder than the others.”
Satomi: “That’s where the good stuff usually is…”
Vincent: " lead the way Tabris"
Garrion: you heading straight for the stairs or searching a bit?
Garrion: anyone else try to ID the creatures?
Satomi: I don’t think I have the skills to
Tabris heads for the south end of the ship
Tabris: ((Deenia might, think it’s a Knowledge Nature check))
Deenia Paydar: Deenia Paydar Knowledge (nature) Check: 19
Vincent: (( I only know religion))
Garrion: cardinal directions all mixed up on this map, but i gotcha
Tabris peers down the stairs…
Garrion: Deenia recognizes them for what they are.. a plant creature. This plant however is humanoid in nature and can wield weapons which seems abit odd, but then again such things have been rumored.
Tabris: “Weird… I’ve heard of the jungle trying to kill you but never that way.”
Satomi: “Mushroom-jin…?”
Garrion: In fact rumor has it this type of creature is created when mold spores infect a humanoid host.
Satomi shivers, assuming Deenia tells her that
Garrion: but that is about all you know
Garrion: and are not sure exactly hgow that happens
Deenia Paydar: “You might want to not touch any mold, probably not even fungus.”
Garrion: tab peeks down, this extends to a lower deck
Satomi: “Disgusting…”
Tabris: “Ugh…”
Garrion: marching order… about to change map level
Deenia Paydar: A way F rom K eyboard
Tabris: I guess I’m in front, lol
Satomi makes sure to be behind Tab.
Vincent: Sachi you want to go 2?
Deenia Paydar: Back
Satomi: Sure
Garrion: tab, perc
Vincent: (( so guess Tabris, Satomi, Vincent, Deenia, Lynis is the order))
Garrion: tab going left or right at bottom of stairs?
Vincent: (( assuming everyone is good with that ))
Satomi: (( I’m good with that ))
Tabris: Will check this room south of me first
Garrion: you immedately see a landing with an opening to each side that looks to enter a hallway
Garrion: and a door….
Tabris: I’ll glance at the hallways to make sure nothing is waiting to ambush us
Tabris: Then try door
Garrion: ok, the rest of you that look to be in that room are actualy up the stairs
Lynis: A way F rom K eyboard
Garrion: tab opens the door and sees what appears to be the captain’s quarters
Tabris: “Bingo, cap usually keeps something good in his cabin…”
Tabris starts rifling through stuff while trying to avoid any potentially mutagenic mold
Tabris: Tabris Perception Check: 15
Garrion: no attempt at being quiet?
Tabris: Nope
Tabris: I’m not the stealth character
Tabris: Also we have Vincent with us
Tabris: What quiet?
Garrion: the rest of you move in/down
Vincent: ((ya, in order))
Garrion: you rifle through things but despite being in fair shape it looks like all items of value are gone as if taken, but no signs of forced entry
Garrion: anyone else loking?
Tabris: “Bah, what a gyp…”
Satomi takes a look through the stuff as well…
Satomi: Satomi Perception Check: 20
Tabris: “No gold, no jewels, no treasure chest…”
Vincent helps look aorund as well.
Garrion: Satomi finds something that tab passed over, probably because it didn’t glisten
Vincent: Vincent Perception Check: 23
Satomi: “Ara…?”
Tabris: “No magic cutlass either…”
Garrion: turns up a moldy ship’s log. The pages are badly damaged by mold, but a Linguistics check allows a reader to decipher much of the log.
Garrion: deenia steps out into the hall… perception
Deenia Paydar: (( we have a scroll for that linguistics check ))
Deenia Paydar: Deenia Paydar Perception Check: 10
Garrion: you don;t see it at first but then….
Vegepygmy 5: Vegepygmy 5 Stealth Check: 15
Note: +8 in vegitation
Garrion: just as it gets in the light near you it attacks
Vegepygmy 5: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 7 BAB: 0 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 1 StatBonus: 0 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 4
DMG Rolls: 4 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: 0 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 3
Deenia Paydar
HIT: 8 ( Longspear )
DMG: 4
Garrion: inits
Lynis: Back
Sachi says to the GMs: Satomi Initiative: 10.03
Tabris says to the GMs: Tabris Initiative: 24.07
Lynis: Initiative: 17.05
Cedric says to the GMs: Vincent Initiative: 14.02
Garrion says to the GMs: Vegepygmy 5 Initiative: 3.02
You say to the GMs: Vegepygmy 5 Initiative: 3.02
Garrion says to the GMs: Vegepygmy 6 Initiative: 10.02
You say to the GMs: Vegepygmy 6 Initiative: 10.02
Deenia Paydar says to the GMs: Deenia Paydar Initiative: 17.06
Tabris has received initiative.
Tabris: Do I see/hear this happen?
Garrion: tab is clueless at this point
Deenia Paydar has received initiative.
Tabris: “Hey, whatcha got there Satomi?”
Deenia Paydar: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 3 BAB: 2 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 0 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 13
DMG Rolls: 3 DamageDice: 1d8 StatBonus: 0 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 3
Vegepygmy 5
HIT: 5 ( Spear )
DMG: 3
Lynis has received initiative.
Garrion: deenia yelling out?
Garrion: and she misses?
Garrion: not a question, she does
Deenia Paydar: (( no, vincent is there ))
Lynis: hmm doesn’t seem I have a clear shot from there
Lynis: I’ll just delay.
Garrion: no, you hear deenia shuffle a bit but don;t see why
Vincent has received initiative.
Garrion: vincent, you see deenia stab at something beyond the wall
Satomi: “Ah, I found the log… What’s that?”
Vincent: " Deenia is in trouble" He draws his sword and moves around the corner.
Tabris: “Huh?”
Vincent: (( anything? else will double move to flank))
Garrion: you pass through an opening into what looks like a dining room
Garrion: nothing seens here
Vincent double moves. ( done)
Satomi has received initiative.
Garrion: satomi is engrossed in her find, but notices deenia acting odd out of the corner of her eye
Satomi: Can anyone else attack that thing or are the bulkheads in the way?
Garrion: they are in the way
Satomi: I’m gonna delay then
Satomi: “Deenia-san…?”
Garrion: you could attack around the corner, but it gets cover
Satomi: Partial?
Garrion: yep
Satomi: Oh nm, I don’t have that feat yet anyway
Satomi: Actually
Satomi: I think I have enough move, so I’m gonna move up here and take up a defensive position
Satomi: Or run into another dude.
Garrion: vincent, you see a creature come through the door you just passed… and it comes at you
Vincent: (( just circle around like me))
Satomi: I’m coming in now that that guy’s gone
Vincent: " there are more back here"
Vegepygmy 6: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 1 BAB: 0 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 1 StatBonus: 0 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 5
DMG Rolls: 1 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: 0 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 3
Vincent
HIT: 2 . . . FUMBLE! ( Longspear )
DMG: 1
Satomi: If I can
Vegepygmy 6: HIT: 3 ( Longspear )
DMG: 1
Table CM_Melee (Garrion): OFF BALANCE: You take a -4 penalty on all attack rolls for 1 round.
Vincent: ((hehe, guess I intimidated him))
Tabris: lol
Vegepygmy 5: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 20 BAB: 0 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 1 StatBonus: 0 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 16
DMG Rolls: 2 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: 0 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 3
Deenia Paydar
HIT: 21 . . . CRIT! —> 17 ( Longspear )
DMG: 2 . . . CRIT! —> 4 + 1
Tabris: Damn
Satomi: Does that door count as being in my square?
Satomi: I mean on the top edge.
Garrion: you have to move diagonal to pass through it…..
Satomi: Cool, I can still do it~
Table CH_P (Garrion): VENTILATED: Double damage and 2d6 nonlethal damage.
Garrion: 7
Garrion: and 6 regular damage
Deenia Paydar: Deenia Paydar:   -6 hitpoints!  10 of 22+0 hitpoints remain…
Deenia Paydar: Deenia Paydar:   0 hitpoints!  10 of 22+0 hitpoints remain…
7 points of non-lethal damage.
Tabris has received initiative.
Tabris: Do I notice this yet? lol
Satomi: Can I go after Tab then?
Garrion: yes, you can hear it now
Tabris: Can I see the thing at all from where I am?
Garrion: no
Tabris: “Hey, what’s going on out there? Are there more of those things?”
Garrion: you would have to move up to the corner to get at it at all
Tabris: Will try to attack it around the corner
Tabris: “Damn, what the hell… Get back Deenia, I got this thing.”
Tabris: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 17 BAB: 3 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 2 AtkBonus: 2 CritThreat: 19 Misc: 0 Temp: 0 Cover: -4
CritRolls: 3
DMG Rolls: 12 DamageDice: 2d6+1 StatBonus: 3 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Vegepygmy 5
HIT: 20 ( Masterwork Greatsword (Arcane Strike) )
DMG: 15
Tabris: Nice, that’s counting -4 for cover too
Garrion: Vegepygmy 5:   -15 hitpoints!
Garrion: and it goes down
Satomi has received initiative.
Satomi: “Here I come!”
Garrion: you run around, not sure where you are going and come face to face with one attacking vincent
Satomi darts through the corridor, suddenly coming upon the vegepygmy in a turn, and leaps to the attack…
Satomi: “Rrrrrraa!”
Satomi: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 20 BAB: 2 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 3 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 18 Misc: 0 Temp: 0 Flanking: 2
CritRolls: 11
DMG Rolls: 4 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: 0 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Vegepygmy 6
HIT: 27 . . . CRIT! —> 18 ( Scimitar )
DMG: 4 + 2 Sneak (1d6) . . . CRIT! —> 4
Vincent: wow
Table CH_SL (Garrion): THROAT SLASH: Normal damage and 2d6 bleed. Target cannot talk or breathe while bleeding.
Garrion: 6
Vincent: wow, that sucks for him
Satomi: :3
Deenia Paydar has received initiative.
Satomi: “Kyahaha!”
Tabris: lol I think we got one of the cannibals with that one, that was pretty awesome
Garrion: Vegepygmy 6:   -6 hitpoints!
Garrion: and it goes down
Garrion: “bleeding” out
Vincent smiles at Satomi.
Vincent: ((back in 5))
Tabris: “Hey Vincent, Deenia needs some help over here.”
Garrion: nothing more seems to come at you for the moment
Satomi grins.
Garrion: you look at the log again and think you can probably make some use of it with some time
Vincent: " its down"
Satomi: “Any more coming you think?”
Vincent: " Satomi pretty much cut its head off"
Tabris: “Who knows how many of ’em there are…”
Tabris: “Good for her, now how about tending to Deenia? Little bugger stuck her pretty bad.”
Satomi carefully wipes her scimitar on a discardable rag.
Vincent: ((anything useful on these things?))
Garrion: you’ve not been searching… but no
Satomi: “I found the log… It’s damaged, but maybe someone can read it…”
Deenia Paydar says to the GMs: A spell has been cast!
Click on token then click here to apply spell damage!
Click on token then click here to apply spell effects!
Deenia Paydar casts Cure Light Wounds
Spellcraft DC to ID: 16 Save DC: None
The spell does 6 points of None
Spell Resistance roll: 7
Concentration roll: 12 Spell Failure Roll: 24
Garrion: spears is all they have
Deenia Paydar: Deenia Paydar:   Gained 6 hitpoints!  16 of 22+0 hitpoints remain…
1 points of non-lethal damage.
Vincent: " we can take a look at it later I guess"
Deenia Paydar: “We can with the Scoll of Comprehend Languages.”
Tabris: “What do you want to use my scroll to read a ship’s log for?”
Garrion: using it now or waiting till later?
Vincent: " I have that spell prepared"
Deenia Paydar: “However, we may want to wait until we have some paper to write it down in common.”
Tabris: “Yeah I don’t really feel like standing around in this place and reading a moldy old ship’s log…”
Garrion: ((i think tab was wanting to use that scroll to learn the spell))
Satomi looks at Tab like he crawled out of a demon pit yesterday morning…
Tabris: ((Nah I’m just keeping it for something else, lol))
Vincent: ((na, he can’t learn crap))
Tabris: ((Yeah heh, my spells are spontaneous))
Vincent: (( he is illiterate))
Garrion: oh, ok
Satomi: “Duh… You read log, it probably tell you something cool… Maybe where some treasure is, or artifacts…”
Garrion: lol
Tabris: “Oh, well yeah… But we can find that anyway if we just search the rest of the ship, right?”
Satomi: “Maybe somewhere totally way different!”
Deenia Paydar: “If it’s on the ship only.”
Garrion: ok, you all gather back in the cabin to discuss this
Tabris shrugs… “Ehh, fine by me I guess… But Vincent said he had the spell prepared so just let him do it that way.”
Deenia Paydar: “He can, but I would wait.”
Vincent: " I can cast a spell that will let me read it, it will last for about 40 minutes…should I do it now, could probably read the last dozen entries or more"
Tabris: “He could at least read the last couple entries and we’d know what happened to the ship.”
Satomi nods.
Tabris: “Well, other than the obvious.”
Satomi: “Making a copy probably be best.”
Vincent casts comprehend languages. Then sits down and beginns reading… from the back
Tabris: “Yeah we can do that when we get back to camp, but if there’s something here we need to know about now then Vincent can use his spell…”
Deenia Paydar: “Also, the less we handle, the less risk we take with the mold.”
Garrion: you skim over the enries.. the spell maes this much easier that normal
Tabris: “Ugh… Yeah, fucking mold… Maybe exploring the rest of the ship isn’t a good idea after all…”
Garrion: This derelict is the wreck of the Nightvoice, a large Pathfinder Society exploration vessel that originally hailed from Almas. The Nightvoice has been wrecked here for decades after it mysteriously vanished on an attempted voyage around the southern coast of Garund. In fact, the explorers were well on their way home to Almas to report their findings to their lodge when a strange leathery pod they’d discovered in a seaside cavern burst open, infecting nearly the entire crew with russet mold spores—only Captain Havner Ames managed to resist the infection. As he watched his friends and crew succumb to the infection, he knew that he couldn’t allow the strange bulb (which had closed up on itself and was pulsing with a foul life, as if replenishing its store of spores) to reach the coast. Yet the Nightvoice was now adrift on a current that would swiftly take it to the coast of Sargava. It was all Captain Ames could do to alter the large ship’s course on his own so that it instead crashed against the rocks here. Delirious and mad, Captain Ames abandoned the wrecked ship and climbed over the island, hoping to find a place to hide the fungal bulb away where it could do no more damage.
Garrion: The captains last entry is as follows…..
Tabris: “Oh… Well damn.”
Satomi: “Ara…”
Garrion: “I shall carry the blasphemous pod up to the top of a rock spire to the east of this island in an attempt to hide it away from the prying eyes of humanity."
Garrion: appraisals?
Tabris: Tabris Appraise Check: 21
Tabris: Whoa nice
Satomi: Satomi Appraise Check: 13
Tabris: lol I rolled a nat 20
Satomi: Tch
Garrion: you guess This log is worth a reward of 1,000 gp if returned to a venture-captain in the Pathfinder Society, for it not only allows the Society to enter the crew members’ names on the Wall of Names at the Grand Lodge of Absalom, but it also contains some valuable information for explorations of southern Garund. Sharing this information with Gelik Aberwhinge completes his quest.
Tabris: “This must be what Gelik was looking for… Guess that means we can leave, right?”
Satomi: “Maybe we look for pod back on island…?”
Vincent: " you want to sail this boat out.. we are still stuck on this island"
Garrion: your sense of space lets you know the boat proably has another level
Satomi: “After we finish searching this ship…~”
Tabris: “I doubt this boat can sail… And I don’t want to try it either way.”
Vincent: " lets check out the rest of the ship and then head back"
Tabris: “As for that pod, seeing as how the rest of the island wasn’t covered in this fungus crap it’s probably somewhere nearby.”
Vincent: " maybe see if this ship has another life boat in better shape"
Tabris shrugs, “Good a plan as any I guess…”
Tabris: “I don’t guess there’s any way to keep us from breathing in that spore crap?”
Satomi: “Tie rag over your mouth and nose…?”
Garrion: cover your mouth and nose?
Satomi demonstrates with one of her own.
Tabris: “Yeah let’s do that then…”
Tabris does the same
Garrion: you don;t know enough about them to know how they affect you
Garrion: it could be skin contact, breathing, even a rag may not filter enough
Tabris: ((Yeah I wasn’t sure if somebody with a good heal check coughvincentcough might know))
Garrion: either way it seems the source is off the ship
Satomi: ((Yeah hehe, she doesn’t know for sure, but it’s a precaution I’d take if I knew there were spores in the air))
Garrion: you hae not seen anything producing spores yet
Tabris: Yeah heh, I know they might be around, I’m going to take precautions either way
Tabris: Maybe they aren’t effective precautions, but they’re precautions all the same
Tabris: Because I don’t want to turn into one of these little vegan bait things
Garrion: ok, you can tear off a peice of cloth and cover your face as satomi demonstrated
Vincent does teh same, wetting it.
Tabris: “All right, let’s check out the rest of the ship… There might be more stuff on the other end.”
Garrion: and head down the halls of the ship
Vincent: " I have a spell to remove disease, I will cast it on all of us once we are off here"
Garrion: as you progress down the halls checking the doors each seems to be a cabin
Garrion: a simple cabin with 2 beds and a table
Satomi checks the cabins for anything of interest…
Tabris glances in each cabin as he walks by
Garrion: all items are mundane and weathered to uselessness
Satomi: Satomi Perception Check: 9
Tabris: Tabris Perception Check: 18
Garrion: as you more forward you come to a starwell leading up and just past that another leading down
Tabris: “Looks like the hold is down this way.”
Tabris: “Let’s check the rest of the cabins first though.”
Satomi: “Yeah… Maybe good stuff anywhere, you never know.”
Garrion: you move forward and come to some nicer cabins, most probably for revered guests
Tabris: Yeah definitely checking those out
Garrion: however, these are baren of anything usefull too
Tabris: Tabris Perception Check: 11
Tabris: Bah
Tabris: “Man, even the fungus ship has been picked clean… I hate this damn island.”
Vincent: Vincent Perception Check: 19
Garrion: not picked clean, there is plenty in there.. it is just fungus covered and molded beyond usefulness
Tabris proceeds down the other hallway, glancing in each of the cabins as he passes by
Tabris: ((Hey, shiny stuff is never useless))
Garrion: ok, dropping down…..
Tabris: I’m basically just glancing inside each cabin and if nothing catches my eye then I’ll head back to the stairs going into the hold
Garrion: ok, as you step down.. perc checks
Tabris: Tabris Perception Check: 9
Tabris: lol
Garrion: tab and satomi only at this point
Vincent: Vincent Perception Check: 14
Tabris: I think we’re in a ship
Satomi: Satomi Perception Check: 25
Satomi: Eagle eyes!
Vegepygmy 7: Vegepygmy 7 Stealth Check: 29
Note: +8 in vegitation
Vegepygmy 8: Vegepygmy 8 Stealth Check: 18
Note: +8 in vegitation
Tabris: lol damn
Tabris: Sneaky little buggers
Vincent: (( yup))
Garrion: you step down into the hold……
Lynis: Lynis Perception Check: 20
Garrion: lynis way top side
Garrion: no view
Garrion: within seconds tabris is attacks from unseen vegis
Tabris: “Heeeeere little—gah!”
Vegepygmy 7: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 18 BAB: 0 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 1 StatBonus: 0 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 17
DMG Rolls: 6 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: 0 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 3
Tabris
HIT: 19 ( Longspear )
DMG: 6
Tabris: Ow
Lynis: ((heh okay, I’ll elt you guys handle this only 2 of em anyway))
Vegepygmy 8: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 2 BAB: 0 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 1 StatBonus: 0 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 13
DMG Rolls: 5 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: 0 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 3
Tabris
HIT: 3 ( Longspear )
DMG: 5
Tabris: Tabris:   -6 hitpoints!  31 of 38+0 hitpoints remain…
Garrion: inits
Tabris says to the GMs: Tabris Initiative: 8.07
Garrion says to the GMs: Vegepygmy Chieftan Initiative: 6.04
You say to the GMs: Vegepygmy Chieftan Initiative: 6.04
Garrion says to the GMs: Vegepygmy 7 Initiative: 11.02
You say to the GMs: Vegepygmy 7 Initiative: 11.02
Garrion says to the GMs: Vegepygmy 8 Initiative: 11.02
You say to the GMs: Vegepygmy 8 Initiative: 11.02
Lynis: A way F rom K eyboard
Deenia Paydar says to the GMs: Deenia Paydar Initiative: 21.06
Cedric says to the GMs: Vincent Initiative: 13.02
Garrion says to the GMs: Lynis Initiative: 14.05
You say to the GMs: Lynis Initiative: 14.05
Sachi says to the GMs: Satomi Initiative: 9.03
Deenia Paydar has received initiative.
Lynis has received initiative.
Garrion: deenia hears tab grunt as something below jabs him
Vincent has received initiative.
Vincent: (( room fo rme to move down or no?))
Garrion: yeah, half move due to tight quarters and stairs
Vincent moves down to help Tabris. ( will attack if I can.. go ahead and move my mini)
Vincent: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 20 BAB: 3 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 1 AtkBonus: 1 CritThreat: 18 Misc: 1 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 3
DMG Rolls: 2 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: 1 MiscDMG: 1 TempDMG: 0 CritDMG: 2 fire CritMultiplier: 2
Vegepygmy 8
HIT: 26 . . . CRIT! —> 9 ( Scimitar +1 )
DMG: 4 . . . CRIT! —> 5 + 2 
Vegepygmy 8: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 15 BAB: 0 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 1 StatBonus: 0 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 15
DMG Rolls: 6 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: 0 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 3
Vincent
HIT: 16 ( Longspear )
DMG: 6
Vincent: miss on me
Tabris: No confirm on crit sadly
Garrion: vincnet moves down provoking but passes by as it misses and couters with his own attack
Garrion: Vegepygmy 8:   -4 hitpoints!
Satomi: I’m downstairs with Tab right?
Vegepygmy 7: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 2 BAB: 0 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 1 StatBonus: 0 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 14
DMG Rolls: 5 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: 0 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 3
Tabris
HIT: 3 ( Longspear )
DMG: 5
Tabris: Yeah you’re like right behind me
Vegepygmy 7: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 4 BAB: 0 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 1 StatBonus: 0 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 8
DMG Rolls: 5 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: 0 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 3
Vincent
HIT: 5 ( Longspear )
DMG: 5
Satomi has received initiative.
Satomi: I’m gonna try and tumble around this guy and flank him.
Garrion: yes, on the lower deck
Satomi: Satomi Acrobatics Check: 26
Note: ((JUMP MOD (Speed): 0 Racial))
Garrion: you succeed
Satomi: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 12 BAB: 2 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 3 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 18 Misc: 0 Temp: 0 Flanking: 2
CritRolls: 11
DMG Rolls: 5 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: 0 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Vegepygmy 8
HIT: 19 ( Scimitar )
DMG: 5 + 5 Sneak (1d6)
Tabris: Nice
Satomi: “Aiya!~”
Garrion: Vegepygmy 8:   -10 hitpoints!
Tabris has received initiative.
Tabris steps and swings
Tabris: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 15 BAB: 3 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 2 AtkBonus: 2 CritThreat: 19 Misc: -1 Temp: 0 Cover: -4
CritRolls: 6
DMG Rolls: 4 DamageDice: 2d6+1 StatBonus+PowerAttack: 6 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Vegepygmy 7
HIT: 17 ( Masterwork Greatsword (Arcane Strike) )
DMG: 10
Tabris: Little weak on the damage
Garrion: Vegepygmy 7:   -10 hitpoints!
Satomi: Pfff
Satomi: :(
Tabris: lol still enough apparently
Tabris: Hehe, that was one off my minimum damage
Garrion: just as you drop the last one… the door to the aft slams open and a hulking vegi steps out and up to satomi
Tabris: “Well that was easy e—uh oh…”
Garrion: this one wields a greatclub
Satomi: “Hyaa…”
Vincent: (( boss type?))
Tabris: ((Looks like it))
Vegepygmy Chieftan: HIT: 19 ( Greatclub )
DMG: 7
Deenia Paydar has received initiative.
Satomi: How many motes have I got left? 2? or 1?
Tabris: I think 2
Satomi: I think it’s that too
Garrion: should make a note on token notes section
Satomi: Yeah, that’s good advice
Satomi: Satomi:   -7 hitpoints!  22 of 30+0 hitpoints remain…
Garrion: deenia is up top of the stairs.. can hear battle below
Lynis has received initiative.
Vincent has received initiative.
Vincent casts bless on teh group, then moves closer.
Tabris: Tabris APPLYING: Bless
Vincent: Vincent APPLYING: Bless
Lynis: Back
Vincent: (( apply bless to yourself))
Satomi has received initiative.
Vincent: (( under active mods))
Deenia Paydar: Deenia Paydar APPLYING: Bless
Satomi: Satomi APPLYING: Bless
Garrion: action satomi?
Satomi: Hmm, gonna attack it and then shift I think
Satomi: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 17 BAB: 2 MultiAtk: -2 Size: 0 StatBonus: 3 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 18 Misc: 1 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 18
DMG Rolls: 3 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: 0 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Vegepygmy Chieftan
HIT: 21 ( Scimitar )
DMG: 3 + 4 Sneak (1d6)
Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 4 BAB: 2 MultiAtk: -2 Size: 0 StatBonus: 3 AtkBonus: 1 CritThreat: 18 Misc: 1 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 17
DMG Rolls: 2 DamageDice: 1d4 StatBonus: 0 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Vegepygmy Chieftan
HIT: 9 ( MW Kukri )
DMG: 2 + 4 Sneak (1d6)
Satomi strikes at the fungus creature and then slowly backs off, daring it to follow her into the open.
Garrion: both miss
Tabris has received initiative.
Tabris casts Shield on himself and then moves up and attempts to draw the big dude towards him
Tabris: Tabris APPLYING: Shield
Tabris: “Hey! Over here! Come on! Hit me!”
Garrion: the thing drops its club and comes toward satomi with its tendril claws
Tabris: Bah
Vegepygmy Chieftan: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 19,17 BAB: 3 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 1 StatBonus: 3 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 19,2
DMG Rolls: 3,1 DamageDice: 1d4 StatBonus: 3 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Satomi
HIT: 26, 24 ( Claw )
DMG: 6, 4
Satomi: “Kyaaa!”
Tabris: Damn
Satomi: damn…
Satomi: Satomi:   -10 hitpoints!  12 of 30+0 hitpoints remain…
Garrion: satomi, 2 fort saves
Tabris: Oh that’s not good
Garrion: you see spores burst out all over her with each hit
Tabris: Yeah that’s very not good
Satomi: Satomi: Fortitude Save: 6
Satomi: Satomi: Fortitude Save: 12
Tabris: Shit
Satomi: Ohhh jeez
Satomi: “Ghhhaa!”
Garrion: ok, you are infected… 2 con drain
Tabris: Drain? God damn
Satomi: D:
Garrion: new save each round
Satomi: Are you still doing the stat damage?
Garrion: yep
Deenia Paydar has received initiative.
Satomi: Satomi APPLYING: Constitution Damage
Deenia Paydar says to the GMs: A spell has been cast!
Deenia Paydar casts Frost Fall
Spellcraft DC to ID: 17 Save DC: 16
Spell Resistance roll: None
Concentration roll: 20 Spell Failure Roll: 19
Deenia Paydar rolls: 2d6 => 8
Deenia Paydar: (( fort save DC 17 ))
Garrion: Vegepygmy Chieftan: Fortitude Save: 28
(5/Bludgeoning, 5/Slashing, 999/Electricity)
Tabris: Geez
Deenia Paydar: (( OK 8 damage ))
Lynis has received initiative.
Garrion: Vegepygmy Chieftan:   -8 hitpoints!
Lynis: okay
Lynis: how long does it take to get down there?
Tabris: You’re already there, he moved you last round
Garrion: you are down, that was your action last round
Lynis: o okay.
Lynis: Alright full attack time then
Vincent: (( add bless to your token, under active mods ))
Tabris: Yeah
Tabris: Active Mods —> Spell —> Bless
Lynis: Lynis APPLYING: Bless
Lynis: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 6,20 BAB: 4 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 4 AtkBonus: 1 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 1 Temp: 0 RangeMod: 1 Rapid Shot: -2
CritRolls: 7,10
DMG Rolls: 5,2 DamageDice: 1d8 StatBonus: 0 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 3 RangeMod: 1
Vegepygmy Chieftan
HIT: 15 (Rapid Shot), 29 . . . CRIT! (swing# 2) —> 19 ( Composite Longbow )
DMG: 6, 3 . . . CRIT! (swing# 2) —> 6 + 2
Garrion: normal hit
Vincent: nice
Tabris: Heh, only 3 damage, didn’t confirm
Vincent has received initiative.
Garrion: Vegepygmy Chieftan:   -3 hitpoints!
Vincent raises his holy symbol and heals the group. ( can we move into that zone or no?)
Vincent: Channeled 7 energy vs. the Living in a 30 foot burst. Will save DC 14 for half damage. (Apply Channeling Healing/Damage.)
You have 5 channelings left today.
Beings in the 30 foot burst: Deenia Paydar, Lynis, Satomi, Tabris, Vegepygmy Chieftan
Deenia Paydar: (( yes, but take damage ))
Tabris: ((You can but it’s rough terrain and you take cold damage I think))
Tabris: Gained 7 hitpoints!  38 of 38+0 hitpoints remain…
Vincent stays where he is
Satomi: Gained 7 hitpoints!  15 of 26+0 hitpoints remain…
Deenia Paydar: Gained 7 hitpoints!  22 of 22+0 hitpoints remain…
Deenia Paydar: (( http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/f/frost-fall ))
Satomi has received initiative.
Satomi tries to tumble around the pygmy for a clearer shot, in spite of her obvious distress…
Satomi: 2 saves?
Satomi: Satomi Acrobatics Check: 23
Note: ((JUMP MOD (Speed): 0 Racial))
Garrion: yes
Satomi: Satomi: Fortitude Save: 19
Satomi: Satomi: Fortitude Save: 12
Garrion: you overcome one
Satomi: How close was I on the other one?
Garrion: but yu actually do that on his turn
Satomi: Oh oops
Satomi: I get around him?
Tabris: You take cold damage moving through there
Tabris: And rough terrain
Satomi: Oh
Garrion: no prob though, you are not sure how close.. anyone have knowledge?
Garrion: of spores
Tabris: Tabris Knowledge (nature) Check: 22
Tabris: Apparently I do
Garrion: wow
Garrion: russet mold spores…
Garrion: This hazardous fungus can be found in dark, wet areas, and often grows in great abundance at the heart of a vegepygmy lair. When a creature approaches within 5 feet of a patch of russet mold, the fungus releases a cloud of spores in a 5-foot radius burst. Everyone in the area must make a DC 15 Fortitude save or the spores quickly take root in their victims, inflicting 2 points of Constitution damage per round. A new Fortitude save can be attempted each round to halt the growth. Although immunity to disease won’t protect against russet mold spores, the growth can be halted by remove disease and similar effects. Exposure to sunlight also halts the spores’ growth. Plants are immune to russet mold spores. After 24 hours, a fully grown vegepygmy bursts from the body of any creature slain by russet mold, provided the creature was Small or larger. For each size category larger than Small, the body produces one additional vegepygmy. A patch of russet mold is unharmed by all effects save for acid, alcohol, or remove disease (or a similar magical effect, such as heal), all of which can kill a single patch of russet mold on contact. Sunlight doesn’t kill the mold, but does render it dormant and harmless as long as the sunlight persists.
Tabris: “That stuff he’s putting out is really nasty… Just get away from him Satomi, you gotta get rid of that stuff before it eats through you and turns you into one of those things!”
Tabris: “Down some alcohol or something if you got it!”
Satomi: “Ggghhh…”
Garrion: you tumble without provoking
Satomi: Hm… I’m gonna use a mote on my other save… So I have 1 left for the day…\
Satomi: 14
Satomi: Damn
Tabris: So close
Garrion: no good
Garrion: btw, since this is so nasty i’m not stacking the damage, just making you do the saves to overcome each
Satomi: Man… Should I fall back? That guy is eating my face.
Tabris: Yeah get out of there
Tabris: Down some sake, lol
Vincent: (( so you let us know she is diseased?))
Tabris: ((Yeah I yelled out about the spores being bad shit and that she should get away from it and drink some alcohol))
Satomi withdraws from the creature, hoping to take shelter from its blows…
Garrion: i think he did
Tabris: ((And I said that it would turn you into one of them))
Satomi: “Hhnn… T-try to d-draw it out…!”
Garrion: he will blurt out its effects over the next few rounds, that was quite a bit for one round
Tabris has received initiative.
Tabris swings with his Greatsword and then takes a step back
Satomi: Going full defense if I can with my standard
Tabris: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 7 BAB: 3 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 2 AtkBonus: 2 CritThreat: 19 Misc: 0 Temp: 0 Cover: -4
CritRolls: 20
DMG Rolls: 10 DamageDice: 2d6+1 StatBonus+PowerAttack: 6 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Vegepygmy Chieftan
HIT: 10 ( Masterwork Greatsword (Arcane Strike) )
DMG: 16
Garrion: tab misses
Tabris: Damn that sucked
Garrion: it moves out of the area of the spell (not that it was smart enough to care) but advances on tabris
Garrion: i guess it is smart, 12 iNT
Tabris: Oh wait I still had cover checked… Still a miss though
Tabris: lol yeah, that’s a pretty smart plant
Vegepygmy Chieftan: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 6,4 BAB: 3 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 1 StatBonus: 3 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 20 Misc: -1 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 14,12
DMG Rolls: 3,2 DamageDice: 1d4 StatBonus+PowerAttack: 5 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Tabris
HIT: 12, 10 ( Claw )
DMG: 8, 7
Satomi: He was once a maaaaaaaaaaaaan
Tabris dodges the creature’s blows
Garrion: it swings extra hard and misses each time
Deenia Paydar has received initiative.
Satomi: Satomi APPLYING: Constitution Damage
Deenia Paydar says to the GMs: A spell has been cast!
Deenia Paydar casts Glitterdust
Spellcraft DC to ID: 17 Save DC: 16
Spell Resistance roll: None
Concentration roll: 17 Spell Failure Roll: 24
Garrion: reflex or fort?
Deenia Paydar: (( DC 17 Will ))
Garrion: Vegepygmy Chieftan: Will Save: 4 FAILURE!
(5/Bludgeoning, 5/Slashing, 999/Electricity)
Tabris: Nice
Deenia Paydar: (( he is blinded ))
Lynis has received initiative.
Garrion: haha, nice
Tabris: Very nice
Lynis: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 7,16 BAB: 4 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 4 AtkBonus: 1 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 1 Temp: 0 RangeMod: 1 Rapid Shot: -2
CritRolls: 5,13
DMG Rolls: 7,4 DamageDice: 1d8 StatBonus: 0 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 3 RangeMod: 1
Vegepygmy Chieftan
HIT: 16 (Rapid Shot), 25 ( Composite Longbow )
DMG: 8, 5
Garrion: 1 hit
Vincent has received initiative.
Garrion: well one sec, being blind the other may too
Satomi: (( I keep glancing up at the screen and thinking Lynis is Lyrica ))
Garrion: Vegepygmy Chieftan APPLYING: Blinded
Tabris: Yeah Blindness is nasty
Tabris: ((Hahaha))
Tabris: ((Man I wish we had Lyrica, that would be awesome))
Satomi: rofl
Tabris: ((We would have cleared the whole island by now))
Garrion: ff now so 16 hits too
Tabris: Sweet
Vincent see’s it stumbling around a bit, he moves over to Satomi to see if he can help. ( can I make heal checks to help with her saves?)
Garrion: Vegepygmy Chieftan:   -13 hitpoints!
Tabris: ((lol his HP bar didn’t even move))
Garrion: perception?
Garrion: to see why
Tabris: Tabris Perception Check: 10
Satomi: (( Hehehehe :3 ))
Vincent: (( damn, probably immune or resistant to piercing))
Garrion: piercing attacks seem less effective
Garrion: as far as heal
Garrion: let me see… go ahead and roll it
Lynis: “Uh… guys this vegetable seems particularly resistant to arrows….”
Vincent: Vincent Heal Check: 14
Vincent: (( well that sucked))
Tabris: “Yeah, you gotta get it with a sword or something that can cut it up! Come on, get over here and grab my Short Sword off my belt!”
Satomi: (( Don’t those also do piercing? or are they dual-mode? ))
Garrion: it was enough for an aid… you give her a +2
Tabris: ((They’re dual mode))
Lynis: A way F rom K eyboard
Satomi: Yay!
Garrion: short sword does piercing… i think the gladius does both
Tabris: ((Nah Short Sword does both, unless they changed it in PF))
Satomi has received initiative.
Tabris: ((Damn it looks like they did, what a ripoff))
Garrion: but gladius does both
Tabris: Can I say I bought a Gladius instead then? lol
Tabris: That’s the only reason I buy a Short Sword
Garrion: if you spend 5 more gold
Tabris: Heh I can do that
Garrion: ok, satomi full defense and tries to fight off the remaining spore effects
Satomi: Yeah, that… Sounds good
Satomi: I guess?
Satomi: Sorry, I’m kinda sleepy
Garrion: want me to makew the save? you get a +2 from Vincent aiding you
Tabris has received initiative.
Satomi: Satomi: Fortitude Save: 17
Satomi: Yesss
Garrion: you fight it off
Tabris: Yay
Tabris takes another swing at the foul creature
Tabris: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 2 BAB: 3 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 2 AtkBonus: 2 CritThreat: 19 Misc: 0 Temp: 0 Cover: -4
CritRolls: 3
DMG Rolls: 8 DamageDice: 2d6+1 StatBonus+PowerAttack: 6 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Vegepygmy Chieftan
HIT: 5 ( Masterwork Greatsword (Arcane Strike) )
DMG: 14
Tabris: Oh what the fuck
Tabris: Oh I still have that damn cover thing checked
Tabris: But it misses anyway
Vincent: (( now go kick its ass.. blind means free sneak attacks))
Tabris: ((lol yeah, don’t have to flank to sneak it))
Satomi: (( Oooo yay ))
Vegepygmy Chieftan: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 19,5 BAB: 3 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 1 StatBonus: 3 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 20 Misc: -1 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 6,3
DMG Rolls: 1,2 DamageDice: 1d4 StatBonus+PowerAttack: 5 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Tabris
HIT: 25, 11… #1 MISS? (88%)… #2 MISS? (20%) ( Claw )
DMG: 6, 7
Tabris: I think he hits me
Garrion: yep
Tabris: Tabris:   -6 hitpoints!  32 of 38+0 hitpoints remain…
Tabris: Tabris: Fortitude Save: 7 FAILURE!
+1 vs Mind-Affecting, +1 vs Compulsion, +1 vs Poison and Drugs ()
Tabris: God damn it
Tabris: Tabris APPLYING: Constitution Damage
Deenia Paydar has received initiative.
Deenia Paydar: (( it gets a save for the blindness each round at the end of it’s turn ))
Tabris: “Guh… Shit…”
Garrion: Vegepygmy Chieftan: Will Save: 22
(5/Bludgeoning, 5/Slashing, 999/Electricity)
Tabris: Cancel the free sneaks
Vincent: (( well there goes taht))
Garrion: Vegepygmy Chieftan REMOVING: Blinded
Deenia Paydar says to the GMs: A spell has been cast!
Deenia Paydar casts Ear-Piercing Scream
Spellcraft DC to ID: 16 Save DC: 15
Spell Resistance roll: None
Concentration roll: 19 Spell Failure Roll: 17
Satomi: Awww
Garrion: you better gang this mutha
Deenia Paydar: (( fort save DC 16 ))
Garrion: hmm, let me check plants against sonic effects
Deenia Paydar rolls: 2d6 damage => 9
Tabris: I think sonic still works
Deenia Paydar: (( dazed for 1 rd ))
Vincent: (( don’ t see why not))
Deenia Paydar: (( if he fails ))
Garrion: ok
Garrion: Vegepygmy Chieftan: Fortitude Save: 17
(5/Bludgeoning, 5/Slashing, 999/Electricity)
Deenia Paydar: (( ok only 4 damage then and no daze ))
Garrion: Vegepygmy Chieftan:   -9 hitpoints!
Lynis has received initiative.
Garrion: Vegepygmy Chieftan:   Gained 5 hitpoints!
Garrion: lynis really afk?
Tabris: ((lol I think he’s just giving up on hurting the thing since his weapon is piercing))
Vincent: (( looks that way, just shooot for em))
Garrion: ok, he will move up and take the fgladius from tab
Tabris: lol awesome
Vincent has received initiative.
Vincent casts divine favor on himself and moves up to engage it.
Satomi has received initiative.
Vincent: Vincent APPLYING: Divine Favor
Satomi: Gonna tumble…
Satomi: Satomi Acrobatics Check: 29
Note: ((JUMP MOD (Speed): 0 Racial))
Garrion: is spell area gone?
Tabris: I think it’s rough terrain still but no cold damage
Tabris: But she can move diagonal and avoid it
Garrion: ah, right
Satomi: Yep~
Satomi: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 9 BAB: 2 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 3 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 18 Misc: 1 Temp: 0 Flanking: 2
CritRolls: 14
DMG Rolls: 4 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: 0 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Vegepygmy Chieftan
HIT: 17 ( Scimitar )
DMG: 4 + 1 Sneak (1d6)
Garrion: you doing that as full action (double move) or single, nm answered for me
Satomi: Yeah hehe
Tabris: Not enough sadly
Satomi: :(
Garrion: since you did quickly (faster than half speed, the DC is +10 … you still barely succeed
Tabris has received initiative.
Tabris attempts to strike the creature with help from Satomi flanking
Satomi: Whoo~
Tabris: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 3 BAB: 3 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 2 AtkBonus: 2 CritThreat: 19 Misc: 0 Temp: 0 Flanking: 2
CritRolls: 16
DMG Rolls: 9 DamageDice: 2d6+1 StatBonus+PowerAttack: 6 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Vegepygmy Chieftan
HIT: 12 ( Masterwork Greatsword (Arcane Strike) )
DMG: 15
Tabris: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Garrion: no good
Garrion: fort save
Satomi: :(
Tabris: I hate this roller
Tabris: Tabris: Fortitude Save: 20
+1 vs Mind-Affecting, +1 vs Compulsion, +1 vs Poison and Drugs ()
Garrion: you fight it off
Garrion: it attacks both tab and vincent
Satomi: You ever play that version of Tetris with a piece-choosing algorithm that always gives you the worst possible one?
Tabris: I thought that was all versions of Tetris
Vegepygmy Chieftan: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 9,6 BAB: 3 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 1 StatBonus: 3 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 20 Misc: -1 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 4,15
DMG Rolls: 2,2 DamageDice: 1d4 StatBonus+PowerAttack: 5 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Tabris Secondary Target: Vincent
HIT: 15, 12 ( Claw )
DMG: 7, 7
Satomi: It’s called Bastet
Tabris: Heh, misses both
Deenia Paydar has received initiative.
Vincent: (( can you drop his AC Deenia?))
Lynis has received initiative.
Garrion: nope, he a plant
Lynis: Back
Tabris: Yeah, immune to mind affecting
Garrion: i’m sure she knows plants are immune to mind affecting
Tabris: You have my sword now T
Tabris: Use it =P
Tabris: My Gladius that is
Lynis: oh do I?
Garrion: i entered the stats for it
Tabris: Yes you do
Lynis: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 19 BAB: 4 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 2 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 19 Misc: 1 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 15
DMG Rolls: 3 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: 2 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Vegepygmy Chieftan
HIT: 26 . . . CRIT! —> 22 ( Gladius )
DMG: 5 . . . CRIT! —> 7
Tabris: Finally
Tabris: Somebody rolls decent
Table CH_SL (Garrion): DISEMBOWEL: Double damage and 1d4 CON and 1d6 bleed.
Tabris: That’s a confirm too I think
Tabris: Oh fuck yes
Lynis: lol wow.
Tabris: I love you
Vincent: nice, he can use a sword better then you
Tabris: lol I swear this roller hates me
Tabris: I can’t break a 10 on the d20 for anything
Tabris: At least not on an attack
Garrion: “I never said i didn’t know how to use one. I said i never had much use for it.”
Garrion: Vegepygmy Chieftan:   -12 hitpoints!
Garrion: 4
Vegepygmy Chieftan: Vegepygmy Chieftan APPLYING: Constitution Damage
Tabris: lol sweet
Tabris: Con damage killed it
Tabris breathes a sigh of relief…
Tabris: “See, sometimes a good sword comes in handy.”
Vincent quickly looks over everyone that was hit for any signs of lingering disease.
Vincent: Vincent Heal Check: 13
Garrion: and lynis moves in with a swift swing from tab’s gladius and disembowels the thing as it drops to the floor bleeding out all over the place its flithy yellow fluid
Tabris: “Ugh, fucking spores…”
Satomi coughs violently, hacking up what she hopes is the last of the mold creeping through her…
Lynis: “Yeah… not too bad of a weapon.”
Lynis backs off after killing it, to try to minimize spore exposure.
Tabris backs off as well
Garrion: now you search the place….
Lynis: “Maybe I’ve gotg a career as a swordsman i n the future.”
Garrion: you ransack the rooma nd in the hold…. here
Vincent: Vincent Perception Check: 7
Tabris: “I’ll let you hold onto it while we’re stuck on this damn hellhole… You can give it back when we get rescued.”
Tabris: Tabris Perception Check: 19
Vincent: Channeled 7 energy vs. the Living in a 30 foot burst. Will save DC 14 for half damage. (Apply Channeling Healing/Damage.)
You have 4 channelings left today.
Beings in the 30 foot burst: Deenia Paydar, Lynis, Satomi, Tabris
Satomi: Satomi Perception Check: 25
Garrion: The Nightvoice’s cargo hold is a hideous scene—the skeletal remains of the ship’s crew lie enshrined here. In all there are 19 bodies here, each consisting of a mound of bones caked over with mold; each sits amid a small circle of personal objects, teeth, coins, bits of jewelry, and other objects that the crewmember valued in life.
Satomi: Gained 7 hitpoints!  18 of 22+0 hitpoints remain…
Tabris: Gained 7 hitpoints!  34 of 34+0 hitpoints remain…
Lynis: Gained 7 hitpoints!  42 of 42+0 hitpoints remain…
Deenia Paydar: Gained 7 hitpoints!  22 of 22+0 hitpoints remain…
Vincent: ((everyone heals 7 ))
Garrion: While many of the objects scattered around the skeletons have long since rotted or rusted away, a search of the hold reveals a total of 432 cp, 284 sp, 123 gp, and jewelry worth 250 gp amid the bones, along with a pair of bracers of armor +1 and a wand of mirror image (5 charges).
Lynis: “Ew…. you know I thought adventuring would be a lot less… moldy.”
Vincent: Gained 7 hitpoints!  29 of 29+0 hitpoints remain…
Garrion: just giving it to you, deenia will spellcraft it right away or in the next day
Tabris: lol
Deenia Paydar: Deenia Paydar Spellcraft Check: 33
Deenia Paydar: Deenia Paydar Spellcraft Check: 19
Tabris: “Hey, sweet, we actually found a pretty decent bit of cash… Too bad it’s covered in this crap.”
Garrion: also… since i bumped up the EL…. a ring of climbing and jumping for a certain non-climbing fool
Tabris: Hahaha
Deenia Paydar: Deenia Paydar Spellcraft Check: 15
Vincent raises his hand.
Garrion: and let me roll up a couple other things….
Tabris spellcrafts as well just for the hell of it
Vincent: (( it +5 to both?))
Tabris: Tabris Spellcraft Check: 23
Tabris: Tabris Spellcraft Check: 9
Tabris: Tabris Spellcraft Check: 28
Tabris: Heh, 15, 1, 20
Invalid number of parameters 0, expected at least 1 parameters
Vincent: actually seems they are seperate rings, unless this one is special?
Garrion: Divine Scroll, Water walk 3 : 375gp, Potion of Protection from law 1 : 50gp, Elixir of hiding : 250gp
Tabris: Ooh, Potion of Protection from Law
Tabris: I like that just on the grounds that I’m Chaotic Neutral and screw the law
Tabris: Also the law where I come from is all Lawful Evil
Garrion: oh the ring is not climbing and jumping anymore
Garrion: ?
Vincent: they seperate it seeems, ring of climbing, ring of jumping
Tabris: Heh, weird
Garrion: oh yeah seperate
Tabris: Better make it Ring of Climbing then I guess
Satomi: Odd
Vincent: ya, would prefer to climb over jump
Garrion: i’ll make it both, just cause i bade him about 3 times harder than written and added in more mundanes to wear you down and make you think they were all pushovers
Vincent: so both rings in one, or two rings?
Garrion: both in one
Vincent: ok, cool
Garrion: this was just a pushover encounter as written and i wanted something a little more challenging and fitting your level of merit
Garrion: hehe
Tabris: I don’t recall selecting Hard when we started this game =P
Lynis: heh it wasn’t that hard
Tabris: Yeah I know I’m just ribbing him about increasing the difficulty from what’s written, lol
Garrion: hey, as long as i don’t kill you in agonizing deaths… this is the only thing i made harder though.. that encounter woth the “Mother” was 100% as written
Satomi: Aw, thanks~
Tabris: Yeah that was bullshit
Deenia Paydar: (( OK, I am off to bed. Gotta be up in 6 hrs ))
Tabris: Yeah same here, I gotta be up in 5
Satomi: (( Same, I got class in the morning ))
Satomi: (( Bai bai guys! ))
Tabris: Catch you guys later
Vincent: Edited: Ring of Jumping and Climbing
Garrion: well have a good night, btw i start my job in AK the 15th of next month
Deenia Paydar is disconnected.
Tabris: Cool, guess we’ll go alternating then
Taragnor: ((heh okay, I’m gonna head off too))
Taragnor: cya
Garrion: i’ll make note of it as it gets closer
Taragnor is disconnected.
Tabris: Yup
Tabris: Later
Tabris is disconnected.
Vincent: Vincent APPLYING: Ring of Jumping and Climbing
Vincent: is no way to add acrobatics to the ring?
Vincent: Vincent Climb Check: 6
Sachi is disconnected.
Garrion: it is +5 to acro checks but just for jumping
Garrion: what you do is in the text under the acro skill put in +5 to jumps
Vincent: oh, just added the +5.. sec
Garrion: if you do +5 skill bonus it will apply it across the board and hard to remember to subtract that out for non-jump stuff
Vincent: Vincent Climb Check: 15
Vincent: Vincent Acrobatics Check: 14
Note: +5 on jump checks
Vincent: ok, cool… save my mini
Garrion: that on the limbo or ship one?
Cedric is disconnected.
Vincent: Edited: Ring of Jumping and Climbing
Vincent: Vincent REMOVING: Ring of Jumping and Climbing
Vincent: Vincent APPLYING: Ring of Jumping and Climbing
Garrion: Vincent REMOVING: Bless
Vincent REMOVING: Divine Favor
You say to the GMs: Vincent: All temporary mods have been cleared, items unequipped, and state icons cleared.
Garrion says to the GMs: Vincent: All temporary mods have been cleared, items unequipped, and state icons cleared.
Vincent: Vincent APPLYING: Large Shield
Vincent APPLYING: Scale Mail
Vincent APPLYING: Combat Priest
Vincent APPLYING: Ring of Jumping and Climbing
Vincent APPLYING: Sasha Training
Vincent APPLYING: Scimitar +1
Vincent: Skill changes saved.
Garrion: 155.72
Garrion: 1544.32
Garrion: 950
Garrion: 1135
Garrion: Lynis REMOVING: Bless
Satomi REMOVING: Bless
Tabris REMOVING: Bless
Deenia Paydar REMOVING: Bless
Garrion: Tabris REMOVING: Shield

Session 28

Serpent's Skull neofax