Session 27

Server started; please wait for map to refresh.
Garrion says to the GMs: GM Status Updated. (The listed names are GMs.)
[“garrion”]
Tabris has connected.
Deenia Paydar has connected.
Tabris says to the GMs: GM Status Updated. (The listed names are GMs.)
[“garrion”]
Deenia Paydar says to the GMs: GM Status Updated. (The listed names are GMs.)
[“garrion”]
Garrion: howdy
Tabris: Yo
Tabris: Everything working correctly this time? lol
Garrion: first thing for tonight it to make sure your tokens are updated in “Limbo”
Lynis: Lynis APPLYING: Constitution Damage
Deenia Paydar: (( Hello. OK, will do. ))
Lynis: Lynis REMOVING: Constitution Damage
Garrion: yep, all working as far as i know
Garrion: i started updateing a few things like saves that are standard increases by level, so don;t freak out if you see it already done
Tabris: Tabris casts Scorching Ray
Range: 35 ft
Spell Resistance Check: 18
Ranged Touch Attack: 23
Damage: 14 Fire
Garrion: also, as we have spare time, record whatever you are carrying into your “backpack”. This will be important as we progress because what you carry or find is what you have. There won;t be stores to pop into and pick stuff up.
Tabris: Heh, yeah I’ll have to figure that out
Sachi has connected.
Taragnor has connected.
Garrion: Sachi, you are 4th level. i’m not sure if you caught that so get your token updated.
Taragnor says to the GMs: GM Status Updated. (The listed names are GMs.)
[“garrion”]
Sachi says to the GMs: GM Status Updated. (The listed names are GMs.)
[“garrion”]
Garrion: Taragnor, you may select Lynis or Kaeliros as your character for the remainder of the time on the island (or till you kill, maim, or otherwise destroy another one, hehe).
Sachi: Thanks~ I shall.
Tabris: lol
Tabris: Even as a PC he’s a PC killer
Garrion: both are upgraded to level 4
Taragnor: heh, what happened to the barbarian?
Cedric has connected.
Tabris: He’s cursed and useless, lol
Taragnor: does the bat curse totally prevent him from doing anythjing?
Garrion: ]he is out of comission
Garrion: pretty much.
Taragnor: Oh, I though it was just a cha penalty.
Sachi: Dude he can’t use his hands
Taragnor: Id idn’t know it made him totally worthless.
Garrion: his bat wing arms and hands don;t allow for gripping sword
Tabris: Yeah it turned his arms into bat wings or something
Taragnor: oh…
Sachi: You got batrified
Tabris: lol
Tabris: nananananananana man bat
Cedric says to the GMs: GM Status Updated. (The listed names are GMs.)
[“garrion”]
Sachi: Ahahahaha
Taragnor: damn, I wanted to play batman :P
Cedric: evening
Garrion: well he is more like man ba than bat man
Garrion: hello
Sachi: Hey there
Tabris: Think I got everything updated
Garrion: lynis will be easier to play, he is a fighter with archer archtype
Garrion: kaeliros is a wizard 2/oracle 2
Taragnor: Yeah lol.
Taragnor: Screw that guy. I’ll be the archer.
Tabris: Man there isn’t even any casting stat synergy in that
Cedric: what mini am I editing, which map?
Tabris: The Limbo one
Garrion: lynis has precise shot, rapid shot, and trick shot (disarm)
Sachi: I couldn’t find mine on the other map so I assumed limbo
Garrion: correct, i pulled everything from the temple since we are done there. unless you are returngin for the gibbering louther and the ring you know he has.
Taragnor: man Lynis looks like some 8 year old kid.
Sachi: Does my level up stat point go directly into my base stats?
Taragnor: He better have Pokemon or something.
Garrion: yes
Tabris: Yeah it goes in base stats
Tabris: And screw that, Ring of Swimming isn’t worth that crap
Tabris: Though I did see we have an Aberration Slaying Arrow… But Hurskan was the only one with enough strength to pull the bow back, unless Lynis is beefier than I thought
Garrion: nope
Garrion: he will need to beef upa little to use it properly
Garrion: he can get something in town to help maybe
Taragnor: heh… man I gotta figure out how I wanna run this character heh… an archer with alcohol tolerance.. I guess he’s kinda a lush.. heh. \
Tabris: lol
Vincent: should be good now
Tabris: His original player seemed to play him as a sort of naive youngster type
Garrion: but that is not really your problem, he still has interest in the bow and quiver since that is his specialty, how he gets to use it is his problem
Taragnor: Are there any more quests to be done?
Taragnor: Or we just gonna be waiting to leave the island?
Tabris: Side quests I imagine
Tabris: Apparently we did a speed run and completed the main quest early
Garrion: yes, there is one on the site that Gelik shared (i think, i better check). there are plenty of areas to explore. or you could cozy up to NPCs who have not shared any secrets.
Tabris: “Man, this treasure is all a pile of crap… Don’t these desert islands always have a big buried chest of loot on them somewhere?”
Garrion: http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/garrion-serpent-skull/wikis/quests
Taragnor: I guess we’re looking for the nightvoice.
Tabris: “Hey Gelik, you said you were looking for one of the wrecks that washed up here, it got any good loot on it?”
Taragnor: wait reward promised: helpful attitude? fuck that.
Taragnor: Unless that guy is someone with actual influence, who cares what he thinks lol
Taragnor: He’s some gnome bard. lol
Garrion: helpful attitudes always carry with them an additional reward, but you don;t know what that may be.
Garrion: like sasha giving her training
Tabris: Yeah that’s why I’m asking about loot, lol
Garrion: jask teaching meditation skills
Vincent: more
Garrion: as far as his response….
Garrion: “I’m not sure what treasure it may have. I’m trying to improve my relations with the Pathfinder Society and finding the wreck could do a lot to help.”
Sachi: Where does my sneak attack damage go?
Garrion: The ship was a Society ship. It could have been carrying any sort of cargo."
Tabris: “Oh, you’re in with those guys? What exactly do they do anyway?”
Tabris: “They offering a reward for it?”
Satomi: “Ara? The Pathfinder Society?”
Satomi sits up in her hammock.
Vincent: ((Sachi you grabbed a level of rogue?))
Garrion: “Rumor has it that is sank in these waters and perhaps here on the Shiv. They may offer rewards, or other benefits they have to offer.”
Satomi: (( Ninja, I’m pretty sure. Last I checked I’m allowed to because I’m from Tian Xia ))
Garrion: yes, i’m allowing it based on origination
Tabris shrugs… “Well, good as anything I guess.”
Tabris: “I sure as hell don’t want to just sit on my ass for who knows how long.”
Satomi: “Ah, if it’s the Pathfinder Society, then our reward could be knowledge… And that’s one of the best rewards of all.~”
Vincent: " any luck getting that light house working again?"
Garrion: Isharou looks over at you at the mention of buried treasure, but goes back to his work.
Lynis comes running up.
Lynis: “Hey guys can I come along for this one?”
Lynis: “Defending the camp is getting really boring!”
Tabris shrugs…
Satomi: “I have been interested in learning more about them since I came here…”
Tabris: “Guess so… Hurskan can take up scarecrow duty or something.”
Vincent: ((oh we going exploring again? guess I better fire up a communal endure elements))
Tabris: ((yeah heh, don’t forget that))
Garrion: “The Pathfinder Society is dedicated to exploring ancient ruins and piecing together the history and artifacts from our ancient past.”
Tabris: “That sounds like code for ‘treasure hunting’ if you ask me… I’m in.”
Vincent: Spells:
Level 0: (at will)
Create Water
Light
Purify Food and Drink
Detect Poison
Level 1: 4 + 1
Bless 2
Divine Favor 1
Comprehend Languages 1
Burning Hands (D) 1
Level 2: 3 + 1
Lessor Restoration 1
Endure Elements (communal) 1
Bull’s Strength 1
Remove Disease (D) 1
Satomi: “Ara~ Archaeology is treasure hunting with a purpose, after all. Artifacts can be sold for money, but the knowledge we can gain from the ancients is priceless.”
Tabris: “Indeed… And sometimes even that can be sold for a good price to the right buyer.”
Lynis: “Knowledge is boring… I want some excitement… maybe some charging orcs or an ogre!”
Tabris: “Yeah well there’s still a whole jungle full of stuff that wants to kill us, so…”
Garrion: ((ok, as soon as everyone is updated we’ll move over to the island map. i’m going to just roll randoms and static encounters while you explore, i’ll guage time roughly and won’t do the step by step stuff as before))
Satomi: (( Anyway where does my sneak attack damage go? ))
Tabris: ((I’m guessing we’re starting off back at our camp))
Garrion: one thing you notice since destroying the altar in the temple… there are no undead
Tabris: ((I like no undead, no undead is good))
Garrion: you enter it on the attack roller dialog
Tabris: And I think you just have to—yeah
Satomi: Ahh
Satomi: Gotcha~
Tabris: HIT: 25 ( Masterwork Greatsword (Arcane Strike) )
DMG: 10 + 319 Sneak (90d6)
Tabris: Like that
Garrion: can you guys see the group stuff in the bottom box
Tabris: Nay
Vincent: no
Vincent: can’t see anyone else but me and my stuff either
Tabris: Yeah
Satomi: Same
Garrion: hmm, i have it owned by “All”
Garrion: i just gave it sight too
Tabris: Do you have vision blocking set up around our individual layers?
Satomi: Hmm, ctrl-i doesn’t seem to work
Garrion: yeah, that is the way the map was set up by default
Tabris: That’s probably it then, we can’t see past that
Tabris: Either that or our minis don’t have vision
Vincent: (( I"m blind ))
Satomi: I can only see my own stuff
Lynis: ((hey how do you do a CMB check with these macros?))
Tabris: Special
Satomi: Oh oops
Lynis: Basic CM Roll ()
CM Hit (DC: Opponent’s CMD): 6
Satomi: Were you doing something with my token?
Lynis: hmm that’s not really that useful cause he doesn’t have dex based CMB
Satomi: I was trying to fix my level ‘cause I forgot to add my new class
Garrion: yeah, not taken that feat yet
Garrion: not messing with token
Satomi: On my token note.
Satomi: There~
Garrion: can you guys see the group stuff now? it has sight and you are all owners, it should show you now
Vincent: nope, lets not waste alot of time on this
Satomi: Nah, I can’t see it either
Tabris: Nope, still can’t see it
Deenia Paydar: A way F rom K eyboard
Lynis: what mpa is this on?
Tabris: Limbo
Lynis: and what are we suppsoed to be able to see?
Tabris: Group treasure
Vincent: group loot
Tabris: It’s the VBLs around our individual sections, that’s what’s doing it
Lynis: I see something at the bottom right box
Lynis: that says group coin
Vincent: (( well you nothing since your guys aren’t part of the group yet.. hehe :P))
Tabris: Or maybe not, I see something
Satomi: I see the coin now
Lynis: and group storage
Vincent: I see it now
Garrion: i made the token PC instead of NPC
Tabris: lol
Satomi: Yeah and the storage
Deenia Paydar: Back
Tabris: Well as long as scrolls can be cast if they’re on your spell list I’ll take the scroll of Comprehend Languages
Vincent: lets pass out the 5 potions of cure light, 1 to each of us?
Garrion: oh yes, that was something i just emailed to Preston….
Tabris: Yeah sounds good
Garrion: I’m relaxing the restrictions on arcane/divine designations between the same spell on a scroll.
Vincent: so 1 cure light potion to: Deenia, Tabris, Vincent, Satomi, and new guy I guess
Satomi: Yay~
Lynis: I assume Lynis wants all the archery stuff.
Vincent: I"ll delete it from the list
Lynis: in fact the composite bow is alreay on his attacks
Lynis: even though he doesn’t have the str to use it I don’t think, unless you can use one within 1 of your str.
Tabris: lol yeah he doesn’t have the full Str
Garrion: I hadn’t thought about the scroll sbeing divine when deenia used them but lots of new classes are one type and share a ton of spels of the other tuype
Garrion: i put the bow on there in prep for a trade, (which i thought you may want to do for the dagger he has)
Deenia Paydar: (( I can make UMD checks if you want ))
Vincent: as long as its divine I can use it, so if its not on D’s list, I can do it.. would rather have her use it since her list is more limited then mine ( correct?)
Garrion: no problem, is long as you can decipher the scroll (DC20 + spell level) i’m allowing it as long as it on your list. it also keeps me from havinbg to keep track of if a scroll is arcane ot divine
Deenia Paydar: (( You probably have a bigger list than me ))
Tabris: Yeah heh, which means I can use the Comprehend Languages scroll as well
Tabris: And it’s pretty much the only loot I want
Vincent: (( well my list is all divine, minus druid only spells))
Lynis: ((we can distribute thie stuff later, lets get to the killing))
Tabris: That and a CLW potion
Vincent: just make sure everyone notes the potion
Satomi: (( I have UMD now too, it’s a class skill for ninja, so I could try to use any that nobody else can. Or just random low-level ones. ))
Tabris: Damn it, my backpack list randomly vanished
Vincent: (( wasn’t there one thing D didn’t ID, now that I assume she took another rank of spellcraft, she should be able to take another shot))
Garrion: ok, we’ll she can atttempt a new ID every day, doesn’t have to wait till placing a point
Lynis: ((Also this character has some hawkeye power listed and I’m not sure where that comes from))
Lynis: ((It doesn’t seem to be a trait or feat that I can find))
Deenia Paydar: (( I identified everything now but the candle. The appraises need to be done as we have no clue what stuff costs and there is quite a bit more that is missing id. ))
Garrion: since her spellcraft is so high and she can repeat over the next few days i gave it to you… Candle of Truth
Satomi: (( Scrolls are hard to UMD but I figure it can never hurt to carry a knock scroll in my back pocket and stuff. ))
Garrion: the hawkeye is archer class ability… replaces armor training or such
Vincent: ah
Tabris: Oh, alternate Fighter class feature
Lynis: ah okay found it
Satomi: (( I can appraise now too, if nobody else can. ))
Satomi: (( Don’t have a lot of ranks, but I can fix that when I level again if no one else has it ))
Tabris: I have fire, cold, force, and electric, now I just need acid
Tabris: And sonic
Satomi: (( CURSE THAT HEDGEHOG ))
Tabris: Haha
Garrion: ok, to the map, yes you starting from the camp… you can go to the tower and get a good look around
Tabris: Yeah if we can spot any more wrecks in the immediate area we can start with those
Lynis: “Ooo, shipwrecks… do you think there’ll be undead there?”
Lynis: “Maybe some sahaugin? I’ve never fought one of those before.”
Tabris: “Dunno… Haven’t seen any zombies since we got back from the mountain, now that I think of it.”
Satomi: “Sou… Maybe smashing that altar stopped them…?”
Lynis: “Zombies are boring anyway… I want to fight something stronger. Like a vampire!”
Tabris shrugs, “Score one for the Barbarian I guess.”
Satomi: “Even then, undead do tend to congregate in shipwrecks, ne? If there are any independent ones, I’d expect to see some there…”
Tabris: “How about you get up in the tower and see if you can spot something first, Lynis? You’re the archer so that means you’ve got really good eyes or something, right?”
Lynis: “Sure thing!”
Garrion: ((hehe, actually no))
Lynis: “i got this one.”
Tabris: ((lol))
Satomi: (( I have maxed perception but I have a wis penalty :x ))
Lynis: ((Well he’s doing it anyway even if his perception sucks) :P))
Tabris: ((Haha, same here))
Lynis: ((I’ll climb up the tower and look out))
Garrion: ok
Lynis: Lynis Perception Check: 15
Vincent: (( I got + 4 ))
Tabris: Wow he rolled pretty good
Garrion: perceptions from anyone who is taking a scope of the area
Satomi: “And euh… You don’t wanna fight a vampire.”
Vincent climbs up and takes a look around as well.
Lynis: “Nah, all you gotta do is get em with an arrow to the heart. Sounds pretty easy to me.”
Tabris shrugs and checks out the view as well, because why not
Vincent: Vincent Perception Check: 6
Satomi: “Hold on… Let me take a look at the coast.~”
Garrion: the eerie glow in teh water at night has mostly gone away too
Tabris: Tabris Perception Check: 20
Vincent: nice
Tabris: Whoo, eagle eyes
Satomi takes a turn in the tower too, cautiously holding on to her yukata to keep herself decent.
Garrion: ok, let me point out a few areas of interest…. one sec
Lynis: ((man this is one crowded crows nest.))
Satomi: Satomi Perception Check: 24
Tabris: ((it’s the top of a lighthouse loo, so I assume there’s some room))
Tabris: lol*
Garrion: shipwrecks…..
Satomi: (( Yeah hehe, even if there isn’t I’d assume this represents a span of time and not us cramming ourselves into a tiny crow’s nest… ))
Vincent: ((everywhere))
Tabris: “Hey over there… Looks like there’s a wreck on that little island.”
Lynis: “Yeah I was about to point that out. Well what are we waiting for? Lets go!”
Tabris: “Works for me.”
Satomi: “Nothing we can do but investigate~!”
Garrion: you see 4 different shipwrecks up the coast to the north, one of those is almost st your feet
Tabris: “Sweet, there’s a whole line of ’em… Yeah, that direction looks really promising.”
Vincent: ((lets check taht one first))
Lynis starts heading towards the nearest one.
Satomi: “Ehehe… You say you aren’t like other Chelaxians, but you said a line of shipwrecks looked sweet…~”
Satomi teases Tabris.
Garrion: for satomi and vincent…. you can barely make out an island far to the north, something seems odd about its coloration. it is not vibrant green like the rest, more of a dull grey
Vincent follows along, taking back watch.
Tabris: ((lol Vincent got a 6, I had second highest after Satomi))
Vincent: (( really with a 6 ?))
Garrion: oh, right, that was satomi and tab
Satomi: “Ara…? What is that island over there… It doesn’t look like jungle…”
Tabris: “Hey, I just mean that there might be treasure… It ain’t like I enjoy the thought of wrecking a bunch of ships or anything…”
Satomi: (( Can I perceive what I read when I click the dots on the map? ))
Tabris: “And yeah, that island does look kinda weird.”
Garrion: yes
Garrion: although the further out may be less distinguisable
Satomi: “It doesn’t look like a jungle… Something else is growing on it…”
Lynis: “Ooo maybe it’s some monsters!”
Tabris shrugs
Tabris: “North it is then I guess.”
Vincent: " would be nice get out of this Jungle"
Lynis: “Lets go!”
Lynis runs off ahead
Garrion: satomi… with your excellent perception, you find a spyglass in the tower… this helps you see the distant details
Vincent: ((heh, keep it, might come in handy sometime later))
Lynis: ((ooo a spyglass is worth a lot of gold too hehe))
Tabris: ((lol yeah))
Satomi: “Rakkii~! The lenses are intact!”
Tabris: “Who’s Rakki?”
Garrion: it was well hidden in a crevace and the natives never found it
Lynis has already run off.
Tabris: “Hey, wait… Shit, that guy is gonna get himself eaten.”
Tabris heads off after Lynis
Garrion: ok, where to first?
Satomi peers at the distant island through the spyglass… Making sure to carefully wrap it and put it in her pack.
Lynis: ((the good news is that Lynis won’t have a problem touching blood to demon statues.))
Tabris: The nearest wreck
Satomi: afterward*
Garrion: on the little island or along the shore?
Tabris: Can we get to the little island?
Vincent: (( guess we can hit the closest and then hit that island.. though how we gonna get across?))
Garrion: not vinvcent
Tabris: lol
Tabris: Well that’s a given
Satomi: “Does anyone know how to build a raft…?”
Vincent: (( we got a potion of water walking, I can make it just fine))
Garrion: the seas are still rough, you will need aid… but you found a boat?
Tabris: “Uhh… You strap a bunch of logs together right?”
Tabris: “We had a boat we found a while back that we were dragging around with us.”
Garrion: it will take a couple days to go back and recover it
Satomi: ((oh, we did?))
Tabris: “I think we left it back at the old campsite.”
Lynis: ((lynis just planned on swimming))
Satomi: (( Damn ))
Garrion: i don;t think you were dragging it around
Lynis: ((He also totally ran off 5 minutes ago :P))
Tabris: ((We were keeping it tied up on the coast nearest our campsite, lol))
Vincent: (( ya, long time ago.. is on the east side toward the middle.. we may have dragged it to the cannibal village))
Tabris: And yeah I’m going after Lynis
Tabris: To watch and laugh when he gets eaten by crocodiles
Garrion: ok, i’ll say the others could have made trips to bring old stuff here since this is a permanent camp
Garrion: while you were out at the temple and stuff
Garrion: you have a boat there
Satomi has been spending a lot of her free time practicing precision strokes with her blades…
Garrion: it is a small dingy
Vincent: (( ya, lazy land lubbers ))
Tabris: “Hey Lynis, you know we have a boat right?”
Lynis: “We do?”
Lynis: “Even better.”
Lynis: “Alright lets use that!”
Lynis: “TO THE BOAT!”
Tabris: “Might want to circle around to the north side though since it’ll be a shorter trip across the water… I don’t feel like adding another shipwreck to the coast.”
Vincent will take off his armor for the crossing.
Garrion: you row out to the island.. the waves are rough and give me some STR checks from whoever is rowing
Tabris: Or we can row straight across, why not lol
Garrion: up to 2 people if each has an oar
Lynis: ((Lynis will row unless someone else wants to take his place))
Vincent: (( tabris and ? I got 12 str, anyone better?))
Tabris: I got 14 Str
Satomi: (( Mine is 10 ))
Tabris: Think Lynis is 14 too
Lynis: ((Lynis isn’t saying anything) :P))
Lynis: ((But he looks reasonably fit))
Vincent: (( tabris and lynis then.. make the new guy work))
Tabris: lol
Lynis: ((He’s totally ognna row unless somene else replaces hm))
Satomi suddenly hugs Lynis from behind
Tabris: Tabris Strength Check: 5
Tabris: I suck
Vincent: yup
Lynis: Lynis Strength Check: 11
Satomi: “Ne…~ This young man looks more than capable…~”
Tabris: Yay we’re adrift
Vincent: he sucks lesss
Garrion: you struggle a little on the outset
Lynis: “Come on Tabris! Lets go!”
Satomi: (( hopefully “looks” isn’t the operative word ))
Lynis: “I want to get there before nightfall!”
Tabris: “He’s just a young and stupid hothead… You need someone more level and cool.”
Vincent: " No, no.. together.."
Garrion: you barely avoid crashing into rocks and capsizing
Satomi tries to coach them…
Garrion: lets try again
Tabris: “Dude slow the hell down, you need to go the same speed as me so the boat doesn’t start spinning around…”
Lynis: “You’ll never get anywhere being level and cool! this boat is a tough one, it’ll take a few rocks!”
Satomi: “Ichi, ni, san…”
Tabris: Tabris Strength Check: 8
Lynis: “Well row faster!”
Tabris: lol
Lynis: Lynis Strength Check: 6
Tabris: Geez
Tabris: We’re totally going to sink
Vincent: (( can I assist em somehow?))
Lynis: ((You better start taking off your armor))
Lynis: ((:P))
Tabris: This is why I said to go around and approach from the north
Vincent: (( oh its already off))
Garrion: you row more in sync but the waves batter you and you make little progress
Lynis: “WE NEED TO GO FASTER!”
Satomi: (( Can I make like a charisma check to try and coordinate them? Anything to help ’em out? ; ; ))
Lynis: “MORE SPEED ROW AS FAST AS YOU CAN!”
Tabris: “No, YOU need to slow the fuck down…”
Lynis: “But we’re not making any progress! Look1”
Lynis: “We need more speed!”
Garrion: sure, cheer them on
Tabris: “Because you’re screwing up my rhythm! Now can it!”
Lynis: “We’ll never beat the current at this rate!”
Tabris: Tabris Strength Check: 14
Lynis: “You’re just slow!”
Lynis: Lynis Strength Check: 9
Lynis: ((damn we suck))
Satomi: “It doesn’t matter how fast you go if you aren’t in harmony with the water!”
Garrion: you finally get it in gear and make it to the island
Tabris: lol
Lynis: ((Encoutner: Steering boat EL 0 %—> TPK))%
Satomi: “…Go, roku, shichi, hachi…”
Satomi: “Araaaaa…”
Tabris makes an effort to row the boat a little more effectively, perhaps trying to show off for Satomi
Garrion: This shipwreck is weathered and beaten as it lies against the island.
Tabris: “There a name on this one anywhere?”
Garrion: perception
Vincent climbs onto land and kisses it. " thank the gods"
Lynis: “Alright,.. now everyone be quiet…”
Satomi: “My armor is waterlogged… I’m gonna have to clean it, or the finish will be ruined…”
Lynis: “We gotta take the lizard men by surprise….”
Tabris: Tabris Perception Check: 14
Lynis pulls out his grappling hook….
Lynis: ((I assume we gotta throw up a hook to board the ship or is it low enough where we can board without climbing?))
Satomi inspects their landing site carefully…
Tabris: ((It’s a wreck, there’s probably a convenient gaping hole in the side, lol))
Satomi: Satomi Perception Check: 25
Lynis: ((Yeah I wasn’t sure. heh.) If there’s a convenient hole to board it, I’ll jump aboard the part that’s above water.))
Garrion: you see no name… it has been weathered away long ago
Lynis: Lynis Perception Check: 15
Vincent: Vincent Perception Check: 10
Lynis: ((I’m looking for monsters (and listening))
Garrion: there are also no cratures here save for a few forms of sealife
Lynis looks around the deck of the ship.
Tabris shrugs after failing to locate a name and goes straight for the looting
Lynis: “Well this doesn’t look fun at all.. there’s nothing here!”
Tabris: “Depends on your definition of fun…”
Lynis: “There’s only a few starfish here… and not even the human killing kind….”
Garrion: you search the wreck and find… 82
Garrion: nothing
Lynis: ((hey do we still have that mephit with us?))
Garrion: no, he stayed with his ship
Tabris: ((Aww))
Lynis: ((That bastard))
Satomi: Aww, man
Tabris: ((We need a good captain))
Satomi: (( Well, Satomi gave him a respectful send-off, then ))
Lynis: ((We need a good aerial scout))
Vincent: (( Hurskan can stay with him and be his first mate))
Tabris: ((Haha))
Lynis: ((Hurskan is not staying with him))
Lynis: (( Hurskan is probably bugging your ass to heal him))
Tabris: “Heeeeere loot loot loot…”
Vincent: (( should not have to remind him not to fool around with strange Box ))
Garrion: ok, the day is young and you set off… taking the boat up the coast or landing on shore and waking?
Satomi: “Hmm… I don’t sense any monsters…”
Tabris: No treasure from this ship? lol
Lynis: ((Well we gotta carry the boat anyway, so we might as well take it))
Vincent: (( we find a name at least?))
Garrion: nope
Garrion: long weathered away
Lynis: “Well this isn’t it.”
Tabris: We don’t have to carry it, we can just tie it up on the shore and leave it
Tabris: Come back for it later
Vincent: ((nothing inside to identify it?))
Garrion: nope
Lynis: ((huh? but we need it to get to the other boats don’t we?))
Garrion: all documents rotted
Tabris: Not if they’re all on the coast
Lynis: well there’s at least one more on an island
Tabris: Oh yeah, there is
Satomi: “Tsk… So much history gone…”
Tabris: Okay we take the boat with us I guess
Lynis: “The nameless ships never have anything interesting on them.”
Tabris: Looks like there’s a really big tree nearby, lol
Lynis: “Back to rowing!”
Vincent: ((back in 5))
Tabris: “Damn it…”
Garrion: ok, give me some more checks
Lynis: Lynis Strength Check: 4
Tabris: Tabris Strength Check: 5
Lynis: ((lol))
Tabris: lol Jesus
Tabris: “You sure we shouldn’t just walk?”
Satomi: “Ichi, ni, san, shi!”
Lynis: “Hmm.. maybe if we had a drum or something…”
Lynis: “She just keeps saying random stuff, it’s making me lose my concentration….”
Garrion: you don;t have much choice at this point
Garrion: you can’t control the craft and the waves send you crashing into the shore
Tabris: “Yeah she does that a—shit!”
Satomi: “I’m counting a…! Ara, I was using my own numbers…”
Lynis: “Well we landed somewhere!”
Lynis: “Next time you should sing a sea shanty… that’s what the sailors on the other boat used to do.”
Lynis: “Then again, they ran aground too….”
Tabris: “Yeah, and they’re all dead.”
Garrion: fortunately it was on the main island and you are all ok except for 1 damage each from cuts and buises
Lynis: “But our boat is intgact… mostly….”
Lynis: -1 hitpoints! 41 of 42 + 0 hitpoints remain…
Tabris: Tabris: -1 hitpoints! 37 of 38 + 0 hitpoints remain…
Lynis: “now lets go .. all we have to do is folow the coast…”
Satomi: “But I don’t know any sea shanties in common…”
Lynis: “TO ADVENTURE!”
Satomi: (( I was counting in Japanese >.> ))
Lynis: “oh… well… we’re walking on land now..”
Garrion: you travel up the coast to another wreckage
Tabris: ((Hehehe, I knew that))
Garrion: 31
Tabris: ((But Tab doesn’t understand Tian Xia language >.> ))
Satomi: Hehe :3
Satomi: I mean, she used a cadence…
Garrion: this wreck is also very old and no sign of creeatures….
Garrion: 99
Garrion: you find no loot
Garrion: and no nmae
Satomi: “Hmph… The deserted ones never have anything good…”
Tabris: “Ugh… This sucks…”
Tabris: ((Time to break out the boat again? lol))
Garrion: no, it is busted… could be repaired with time and materials
Tabris: Oh, well shit
Tabris: Can I Mending it back together? lol
Garrion: but no good right now
Garrion: yes, a mending spell could repair it
Tabris: Oh well I got that at will, lol
Lynis: “This is alot more boring than I thought it would be…”
Lynis: “Where are all the monsters….”
Tabris: “He’s learning! He’s learning!”
Garrion: 61
Garrion: 26
Garrion: 87
Tabris works on trying to fix the boat
Lynis: “I thought evil creatures were suppopsed to make camp at shipwrecks.. it’s a rule.”
Satomi: “Sugoi! Not only can you fight, but you’re a great handyman!”
Satomi contradicts Lynis with a firm tone.
Tabris: “Ehh, it’s just a little trick I learned. Comes in handy though.”
Vincent: ((back))
Satomi: “iie. Only if there’s something valuable inside.”
Lynis nods.
Lynis: "that makes sense.
Satomi nods.
Garrion: if you wreck again it is likely to be beyond the ability of a mend spell… this will get you by for now though
Lynis: “So if we don’t get attacked next time, lets not bother searcing it.”
Tabris: “Okay, I think I got it… Try not to wreck it this time, Lynis.”
Garrion: ok, row on out
Lynis: “It wasn’t me!”
Tabris: Tabris Strength Check: 9
Lynis: Lynis Strength Check: 22
Tabris: “Just shut up and row…”
Garrion: you make it out with ease this ytime
Garrion: 34
Lynis: “Look, I’m just gonna do all the rowing, because you’re hardly trying.”
Garrion: 17
Tabris shrugs
Tabris: “Less work for me, sounds good.”
Vincent: “ladies, less complaining, more rowing”
Satomi shoots Vincent a death glare.
Garrion: the ship is called the “Windy Bonny”… it has 41 gp worth of treasure
Satomi: “Watch who you categorize me with…”
Satomi: “…Onegai.~”
Tabris: “Yeah, because it’s only the ladies who complain, right Vincent?”
Vincent: " sorry, y our right"
Satomi switches directly to a Cheshire cat grin.
Tabris: lol only 41 gp, what a waste of time
Garrion: ok, nothing then haha
Lynis: “Well that’s a start… that’s like 10 gold a peice….”
Satomi: “It’s not a waste of time!”
Lynis: “But still no monsters… unless…..”
Tabris: “Bah… I can make 41 gp in a single job back home.”
Satomi: “If we hadn’t come here, this gold wouldn’t be fulfilling its purpose…”
Lynis eyes a coin suspiciously…
Lynis: “You don’t suppose these are creeping coins….”
Tabris: “I hear the only way to know for sure is to swallow one whole.”
Lynis: “Then it’ll just eat it’s way out of you….”
Tabris: “Yeah, well then you know, right?”
Lynis: “Yeah but… not in a good way.”
Tabris shrugs, “Suit yourself, if you’re okay with not knowing…”
Lynis: “I hear if you hit them with a pinch of salt….”
Lynis: “Anyone got any salt?”
Tabris: “I hear the ocean has lots of it.”
Lynis: “oh right… I’ll just dip it into the ocean!”
Satomi: “By retrieving the gold from this wreck, we’re releasing it back into the world where it’ll flow through the economy again…”
Vincent looks around at the salty ocean. " nope"
Lynis dips a coin in the ocean…
Lynis: “Hmmm.. doesn’t seem to be reacting… I guess it’ just a normal coin.” (sounds a bit disappointed)
Garrion: the coin… ready for it… gets wet
Tabris: lol
Lynis: “Alright you scurvyt dogs, back to the boat!”
Tabris: I’m just waiting for someone with maxed Knowledge (Geology) and Knowledge (Engineering) to invent an extraction process to get all of the gold out of the seawater
Garrion: you row back to shore and the other wreckage?
Satomi: (( Satomi’s kinda like Horo from Spice and Wolf… ))
Tabris: Yup
Satomi: (( I really gotta finish that… ))
Lynis: ((Spice and WOlf?))
Tabris: ((Hehe, I should watch that at some point))
Garrion: give me some checks
Tabris: ((yeah it’s about a dude who sells grain or something and he meets this wolf deity who’s a hot chick with a fluffy wolf tail and ears))
Satomi: (( It’s a really good anime about a harvest goddess/fox girl who makes friends with a traveling merchant. ))
Satomi: Satomi Perception Check: 8
Garrion: STR checks
Vincent: Vincent Perception Check: 13
Tabris: Tabris Strength Check: 17
Tabris: I got this
Lynis: Lynis Strength Check: 11
Garrion: you make it back without inncident
Tabris: “See, you get all excited and hurried and you spend your strength too soon.”
Tabris: “You gotta take it easy so you’ll have endurance.”
Lynis: “Good to see you’re finally pulling your weight….. I guess finding that treausre got you motivated.”
Garrion: 61
Garrion: 57
Lynis: “I got plenty of strength left, don’t you worry.”
Tabris: “Yeah but how long can you last?”
Garrion: this wreck is nameless and has nothing of interest
Tabris smirks
Lynis: “Long enough to take out a vampire… a sea hag and…. maybe shoot a troll in the eye, but that’s it after that.”
Tabris: “Man, this is garbage… I thought this was some legendary island of sunken ships full of treasure!”
Satomi: “Sou ka? I didn’t know much about it until I woke up here…”
Lynis: “Yeah.. the nameless wrecks never seem to have anything.”
Vincent: " could be the natives have already snagged everything worth grabbing"
Garrion: unless it already gathered and burried in one huge loot pile
Tabris: “Stupid natives…”
Lynis: “The bard songs never mention all the empty ships….”
Tabris: Onward!
Lynis: “Whenever they tell a tale about adventurers… it’s always fille dwith gold and monsters…”
Satomi: “That’s because the bards don’t sing about the boring parts, silly.”
Garrion: you go up the shore and come to a rope on a sheer rock wall
Satomi: “If they did, nobody would listen…”
Vincent: (( we leave this one behind?))
Satomi: “Imagine how a song about what we’re doing would sound.”
Tabris: ((Nothing in it))
Lynis: “Yeah… well I want to adventure like in the songs.”
Garrion: A jungle trail comes to an abrupt end at a fifty-foot-high cliff overlooking the sea below. A number of knotted ropes and vines hang over the edge, leading down to a rocky beach below.
Satomi: (( if nobody’s taking that 41 gp, I am ))
Lynis: ((Well I assume we split it))
Garrion: it will go in group loot
Tabris: ((lol no way Tabris is letting his split go))
Lynis: ((I’d just take my split now.))
Tabris: ((He might complain about the amount but he’ll still take it))
Lynis: ((It’s 10 gp, no point putting it in party loot))
Garrion: nope, goes in the pot
Garrion: unless the others vote to split nowe
Satomi: (( I assumed so too, I’m just saying I’m not dissing some free gold ))
Lynis: ((Well I’m just gonna take my 10 gold lol.))
Vincent: (( can wait for the end))
Satomi: (( I can wait, hehe. ))
Tabris: Split it later lol
Tabris: Let’s just keep going
Vincent: (( not like there is a store around))
Lynis: ((If they got a problem with it, they can raise that argument IC, heh))
Garrion: The surf here is remarkably calm due to the underwater topography, and swimming in the waters here is merely a DC 15 Swim check out to 50 feet from shore, unlike the DC 20 checks elsewhere on the island’s shores. The water is deep, averaging 20 feet deep even close to shore.
Satomi: (( I don’t have time in my life to argue about whether we split 41 gold now or at the end ))
Tabris: ((lol seriously))
Garrion: lets move on, i want to get something more than splitting pocket change done
Tabris gazes off into the water
Tabris: “Weird that it’s so calm right here…”
Satomi: “Araa… If only I’d learned to swim…”
Vincent: " seems like a decent place to dock a boat"
Lynis: ((Well why don’t we just sail up our boat to it instead of swiming?))
Lynis: ((I mean we brought the boat for a reason))
Satomi: “Ara, it’s because it’s so deep… You can barely see the bottom, ne?”
Garrion: are you in the boat or coming to shore?
Satomi: “You only get surf where it’s shallow.”
Lynis: ((Lets just take the boat up to it))
Garrion: perceptions?
Vincent: (( ya take boat))
Lynis: Lynis Perception Check: 12
Satomi: (( I have Knowledge (Local) about here and I also grew up in a port city, I assume I know how water works ))
Vincent: Vincent Perception Check: 23
Vincent: ((bang))
Tabris: Tabris Perception Check: 19
Satomi: Satomi Perception Check: 17
Garrion: as you get close to shore you see human foot prints along the shore… many different sets
Tabris: “Seems like this place gets a lot of traffic…”
Vincent: " footprints"
Garrion: this place seems like a common travel point for some reason
Vincent: (( can I tell how old?))
Lynis gives a shhh sound.
Tabris: Tabris Survival Check: 6
Lynis: ((Whispers) “Alright… lets try to take them by surprise.. they must be cannibals, or bandits.. or cannibal bandits…”))
Tabris: “Nah pretty sure we wiped all of those out.”
Vincent: " Satomi, take a look around with your spy glass" ( whisper)
Garrion: not recent… ranging from a week to a month old… anything older than that long washed away
Tabris: “Unless there’s some stragglers gnawing on each other somewhere.”
Lynis: ((whispers) “I’m going in for a closer look”))
Lynis: ((I’ll try to stealth my way in for a better look at the ship))
Garrion: there is no ship[
Tabris: We aren’t at a ship lol
Tabris: We’re at the unusually calm water
Lynis: ((oh I thought we landed at a ship))
Tabris: No lol
Satomi pulls out her spyglass and scopes out the horizon.
Vincent: (( we basically at a natural harbor))
Garrion: you see shoreline
Garrion: nothing else
Tabris: Can we see down to the bottom of the water?
Garrion: let me look back at perceptions
Lynis: ((whispers) “Well I don’t see anything much around here…”))
Satomi: “Nothing else until that next one to the north…” (I assume I have seen that at some point since it’s marked)
Garrion: vincent, you see clusters of something white/grey in the water
Vincent: (( can tell what they are? they floating or deeper?))
Satomi tries looking at that with her spyglass, if Vincent points it out to her.
Satomi: (( I dunno how well that’d work if it’s underwater… ))
Vincent ponts out the things he sees. " what are those?"
Tabris: “Huh? What’s what?”
Tabris takes a look
Lynis looks down…
Lynis: Lynis Perception Check: 18
Satomi: (( Can I see that grey island to the north from here, or is it obscured by the one in between? ))
Tabris: Tabris Perception Check: 19
Garrion: lynis can’t quite see though the water
Garrion: neither can tabris
Satomi: Satomi Perception Check: 13
Satomi: dwam
Tabris: “I don’t see anything…”
Vincent: Vincent Perception Check: 17
Lynis: “i don’t see anything… lets keep going…”
Garrion: you think you could see better if you swam down some
Satomi: “It’s too murky for me to really see well…”
Tabris: Yeah screw that, let’s go
Satomi: (( Maybe it has to do with that fungus island. ))
Garrion: 29
Vincent: " keep rowing I guess"
Garrion: ok, row on up the shore
Satomi: (( You see that up there? ))
Tabris: ((Yeah I see a few things talking about fungus, lol))
Satomi: (( Fungus creeps me out :x ))
Tabris: Tabris Strength Check: 4
Tabris: Wheeeeeeee
Lynis: Lynis Strength Check: 20
Lynis: ((Shown up by an archer, pathetic) :P))
Garrion: lynis compensates for tabris and saves the boat from srecking once you get into the rougher water
Satomi: “Hmmm… Maybe there are times when speed is important…”
Tabris: ((I gotta save my sword arm for swording))
Vincent: (( think Lynis has found his NPC career))
Lynis: “See told you I had strength left, I’m wondering about you though.”
Garrion: you row out to the island shipwreck… another check
Lynis: Lynis Strength Check: 13
Garrion: tabris?
Garrion: 4
Garrion: 88
Lynis: ((Tabris was so humiliated by being beaten by an archer he apparently gave up rowing))
Tabris: Tabris Strength Check: 12
Tabris: lol
Vincent: (( some good coordination there))
Tabris: “Hey, if you’re gonna do all the work for me, who am I to complain?”
Lynis: “That’s only because you aren’t working.”
Tabris: “Just lets me save my strength for bigger and better things later.”
Garrion: you make it to the ship….
Lynis: “Somebody has to row.”
Garrion: basking in the sun are 3 shiv dragons
Lynis: “Yeah, like agaisnt those cannibals and that ghoul cave…”
Tabris: “Hey check it out, more of those big lizards.”
Vincent: ((thems are good eating))
Satomi: “Boys… If you’d work together, you’d be… Ah, shhh.”
Vincent: " just some lizards"
Lynis: “Alright… guess this si what you were saving your strength for, right?”
Tabris: “Yup. Let’s get us some jerky going.”
Vincent: ((they blocking our passage to the ship?))
Garrion: you boarding the ship?
Tabris: Of course we are
Garrion: no, you can get on.. they are basking on the deck
Garrion: ok, let me bring up a map
Vincent: (( can we get there witihout disturbing the lizards? else Lynis can just shoot em from the boat))
Garrion: you don;t know how they will react
Tabris: ((What do you want to leave the lizards alone for, you gotta kill them to get the meat))
Garrion: handle animal?
Vincent: ((not trained))
Lynis: “Alright… Tabris you go up there and create a distraction, and then Ic an shoot them….”
Vincent: Vincent Restored to Full Health.
Satomi: Satomi Restored to Full Health.
Tabris: Tabris Restored to Full Health.
Deenia Paydar: Deenia Paydar Restored to Full Health.
Lynis: Lynis Restored to Full Health.
Garrion: Vincent has taken an Extended Rest of 8 hours.
4 hitpoints gained. Daily abilities restored. Fatigue effects cleared.
Satomi has taken an Extended Rest of 8 hours.
4 hitpoints gained. Daily abilities restored. Fatigue effects cleared.
Tabris has taken an Extended Rest of 8 hours.
4 hitpoints gained. Daily abilities restored. Fatigue effects cleared.
Deenia Paydar has taken an Extended Rest of 8 hours.
4 hitpoints gained. Daily abilities restored. Fatigue effects cleared.
Lynis has taken an Extended Rest of 8 hours.
4 hitpoints gained. Daily abilities restored. Fatigue effects cleared.
Vincent: ((distance? I can fry em from 30’ away))
Lynis: “Hope you saved your strength… just keep them focused on you while I pick them off with my bow!”
Tabris: “Just kill them, they’re lizards.”
Tabris: “You don’t need tactics to fight lizards.”
Lynis: “Arlgiht.. lets go slay a dragon!”
Satomi: “Ufufu… Are we gonna eat them?”
Lynis: ((did I get disconnected?))
Garrion: assume you row the boat up to there and you are boarding… need climb checks to do that
Lynis: “What if they swim for the water and try to capsize the boat?”
Lynis: “They’re not lizards, they’re DRAGONS!”
Lynis: “Dragons are smart…. we need to trick them.”
Tabris: “Hit them in the eye so they don’t do that, you’re the archer aren’t you?”
Lynis: “Ther’es 3 of them, I can’t hit them all in the eye.”\
Lynis: “Man, you’re the fighter, get out there and fight.”
Tabris: “Well what the hell kind of archer are you?”
Lynis: “Don’t worry, I’ll have you covered.”
Lynis: “A better archer than you…”
Lynis: “Now just run around making a distraction.”
Vincent: Vincent REMOVING: Large Shield
Lynis: “Otherwise they’re going to dive into the water and wait for us to leave the ship.”
Tabris: “Less talky, more shooty.”
Garrion: or actually acro… the boat is submerged at same level so not really have to climb, more a banalance as you move
Tabris: Tabris Acrobatics Check: 4
Note: ((JUMP MOD (Speed): 0 Racial))
Satomi: Yes~
Tabris: lol geez
Cedric: ((shit, I"m actually ok at climbing now))
Garrion: inits
Satomi: Satomi Acrobatics Check: 14
Note: ((JUMP MOD (Speed): 0 Racial))
Deenia Paydar says to the GMs: Deenia Paydar Initiative: 18.06
Tabris says to the GMs: Tabris Initiative: 12.07
Sachi: (( Damn, I rolled shit ))
Lynis: ((I’ll take aim on the boat while tabris makes a distraction, as soon as they rush him I’ll loose an arrow at em))
Cedric says to the GMs: Vincent Initiative: 6.02
Lynis: ((I’ll just delay till Tab acts heh))
Garrion says to the GMs: Shiv Dragon 1 Initiative: 17.02
You say to the GMs: Shiv Dragon 1 Initiative: 17.02
Garrion says to the GMs: Shiv Dragon 2 Initiative: 15.02
You say to the GMs: Shiv Dragon 2 Initiative: 15.02
Garrion says to the GMs: Shiv Dragon 3 Initiative: 21.02
You say to the GMs: Shiv Dragon 3 Initiative: 21.02
Tabris: ((I think me faceplanting will be a good enough distraction))
Sachi says to the GMs: Satomi Initiative: 17.03
Lynis: ((heh yeah I’ll start shooting em if they start going after Tabris))
Lynis: ((just tell me he didn’t actually fall in the water))
Vincent: (( can we fire on them with ranged from here?))
Lynis: ((It’s 20 ft on the mpa and we can see them.. so I’m assuming yes.))
Garrion: they have partial cover from wreckage
Garrion: lynis init
Lynis: ((well that’s why I’m waiting till tehy come out to attack Tab))
Lynis: Initiative: 6.05
Garrion: as you approach one dragon raises its head and spreads its frill in intimidation and hisses
Deenia Paydar has received initiative.
Deenia Paydar: Deenia Paydar Acrobatics Check: 14
Note: ((JUMP MOD (Speed): 0 Racial))
Garrion: Deenia nibly moves from dingy to deck
Deenia Paydar Hexes Shiv Dragon 3. Slumber 4 rdfs Will save DC 16
Garrion: Shiv Dragon 3: Will Save: 14
Tabris: Sleepy time
Vincent: nice
Satomi has received initiative.
Vincent: (( Deenia just happy to have an opponent she can effect))
Tabris: lol
Sachi: (( Gonna delay until the beefier ones get in there ))
Garrion: deenia made the origianl one doze and the other two hiss and expand frills
Taragnor: ((my main question is wondering how the sail fell like that…))
Taragnor: ((the mast rather))
Tabris has received initiative.
Tabris: ((Maybe wave action pushed it into that position))
Tabris hops up onto the deck, or attempts to at least
Garrion: what was your roll? i think it sucked?
Tabris: Yeah it was like a 4 lol
Garrion: reflex
Tabris: Tabris: Reflex Save: 8
+1 vs Mind-Affecting, +1 vs Compulsion, +1 vs Poison and Drugs ()
Tabris: Yeah that sucked too
Lynis: ((overboard you go))
Sachi: (( Sucka ))
Lynis: ((It’s a quest on a boat, at least one PC has to go overboard))
Lynis: ((It’s a DM rule))
Garrion: you rock the boat as you move and step wrong… slipping and falling prone in the water
Sachi: (( You gotta go pro set wit the trips wide if you want me to run and gun ))
Tabris: “Whoa!”
Tabris tumbles overboard…
Lynis: “No, you want to stay out of the water!”
Sachi: “Ara! Tab…”
Lynis has received initiative.
Lynis: “You’re blowing the entire plan!”
Lynis: ((I’ll open fire on the nearest lizard since Tabris is now inviting bait))
Lynis: Full attack rapid shot for 2 shots at -2
Garrion: if you select it in the roller it will do the math for you
Lynis: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 17,4 BAB: 4 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 4 AtkBonus: 1 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0 Cover: -4 RangeMod: 1 Rapid Shot: -2
CritRolls: 17,8
DMG Rolls: 2,5 DamageDice: 1d8 StatBonus: 0 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 3 RangeMod: 1
Shiv Dragon 2
HIT: 21, 8 ( Composite Longbow )
DMG: 3, 6
Lynis: I put the cover mod in there already
Vincent: one hit
Garrion: yesm the first shot hits
Garrion: Shiv Dragon 2: -3 hitpoints!
Vincent has received initiative.
Vincent readies to fry them if they get closer. ( ready)
Tabris: ((lol the closest one is within 20 ft))
Garrion: zzzz
Tabris: ((You can’t shoot that far?))
Deenia Paydar has received initiative.
Vincent: ((what you mean? range is 30’))
Tabris: Uhh no dude it’s 20
Tabris: According to the measure tool
Vincent: ((just want to avoid teh cover if I can))
Deenia Paydar looks Shiv Dragon 2 over with a evil glare. Evil Eye -2 AC Will save DC 16
Garrion: Shiv Dragon 2: Will Save: 17
Deenia Paydar: (( OK, 1 rd ))
Satomi has received initiative.
Vincent: (( time for some crazy ninja skilz ))
Lynis: *A*way *F*rom *K*eyboard
Sachi: (( They haven’t moved… Should I thwack the sleeping one? Get sneak attack damage on it? ))
Tabris: ((Up to you))
Garrion: they have gone, but not moved
Tabris: ((They’re trying to intimidate us to stay away I think))
Garrion: they seem more defensive than offensive… murdurers
Tabris: lol
Vincent: ((they taste better when they dont resist))
Sachi: (( Is the mast rough terrain? ))
Garrion: yes
Tabris: ((Tougher meat makes better jerky though))
Garrion: acro to cross it
Sachi: Actually, can I help Tab up?
Garrion: also acro to get out of boat
Garrion: you can.. aid action to gove him a bonus on his next acro roll… he in the slippery portion
Sachi: (( I’m gonna do that then, standard action to aid him and then… ))
Sachi: (( Stay here for now ))
Garrion: roll it… acro DC 10 to aid his
Satomi: Satomi Acrobatics Check: 18
Note: ((JUMP MOD (Speed): 0 Racial))
Garrion: ok
Tabris: Yay
Sachi: “Ara, Tab… Take my hand.”
Tabris: “Mmm, I thought that was supposed to be my line…”
Garrion: ok, having just gotten arrowed… a dragon squeezes under the fallen mast and goes for tab
Lynis: Back
Tabris: lol yeah that figures
Vincent: ((take my ready?))
Tabris: ((Take it))
Garrion: yep
Vincent: HIT: 17 ( Flame Bolt (ranged touch) )
DMG: 6
Sachi: (( Hehe yeah, I decided I might wanna get you un-prone before I woke up a sleeping dragon. ))
Garrion: Shiv Dragon 2: -6 hitpoints!
Shiv Dragon 2: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 8 BAB: 2 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 3 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 7
DMG Rolls: 7 DamageDice: 1d8 StatBonus: 4 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Tabris
HIT: 13 ( Bite )
DMG: 11
Tabris: Hits with the prone
Vincent: ((damn, they do big damage))
Tabris: “Ow! Fuck!”
Garrion: like a komodo dragon
Lynis: “Try to avoid the mouth!”
Tabris: Tabris: -11 hitpoints! 27 of 38 + 0 hitpoints remain…
Sachi: “Uuu… You guys sure it’s worth eating these?”
Lynis: “They’re dragons, they gotta have treasure!”:
Tabris: Shit, I’m in trouble
Shiv Dragon 1: Shiv Dragon 1 Climb Check: 25
Garrion: it easily scales the mast
Shiv Dragon 1: HIT: 15 ( Bite )
DMG: 5
Tabris: Tabris: -5 hitpoints! 22 of 38 + 0 hitpoints remain…
Tabris: Medic
Tabris has received initiative.
Vincent: (( oh come on.. get up and do something))
Tabris: lol I take two more AoOs when I stand
Vincent: ((attack from prone?))
Garrion: acro roll to stand in the water on the slippery deck
Tabris: Screw the acrobatics, I’m just going to attack from prone
Garrion: ok
Vincent: ((hit the bleedy one))
Sachi: Man
Lynis: ((you know, you really should have cast shield))
Vincent: ((now Sachi can tumble in and flank))
Lynis: ((I’d have said that IC, only my character doesn’t know anything about magic) :P))
Tabris: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 15 BAB: 3 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 2 AtkBonus: 2 CritThreat: 19 Misc: 0 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 17
DMG Rolls: 8 DamageDice: 2d6+1 StatBonus: 3 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Shiv Dragon 2
HIT: 22 ( Masterwork Greatsword (Arcane Strike) )
DMG: 11
Tabris: Oh lol ignore the sneak attack
Tabris: Forgot to take that off
Garrion: haha, i say so
Garrion: Shiv Dragon 2: -11 hitpoints!
Vincent: (( solid shot, if you drop it you can get up))
Tabris: Heh, close but not quite
Lynis has received initiative.
Tabris: Should have gone for PA
Lynis: ((alright lets try to finish the wounded one))
Lynis: ((rapid shot on him))
Lynis: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 1,18 BAB: 4 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 4 AtkBonus: 1 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0 RangeMod: 1 Rapid Shot: -2
CritRolls: 10,3
DMG Rolls: 8,6 DamageDice: 1d8 StatBonus: 0 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 3 RangeMod: 1
Shiv Dragon 2
HIT: 9, 26 . . . FUMBLE! (swing# 1) ( Composite Longbow )
DMG: 9, 7
Tabris: lol
Tabris: Roll the first one again
Lynis: well the second one hit
Garrion: reroll
Garrion: depending on the effects of the first one
Lynis: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 12 BAB: 4 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 4 AtkBonus: 1 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0 RangeMod: 1
CritRolls: 12
DMG Rolls: 3 DamageDice: 1d8 StatBonus: 0 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 3 RangeMod: 1
Shiv Dragon 2
HIT: 22 ( Composite Longbow )
DMG: 4
Garrion: you recover
Garrion: Shiv Dragon 2: -7 hitpoints!
Lynis: well I should kill it then with the second shot
Tabris: Yup
Vincent has received initiative.
Lynis: “I got one! I killed a dragon!”
Vincent moves up, casts a spell and touches Tabris, " Quit squirming"
Garrion: oh crap i forgot the poison…. tab make a fort save
Tabris: Tabris: Fortitude Save: 26
+ 1 vs Mind-Affecting, + 1 vs Compulsion, + 1 vs Poison and Drugs ()
Tabris: Pfft
Garrion: you save
Vincent: (( drop communal endure for) 16))
Tabris: Tabris: Gained 16 hitpoints! 38 of 38 + 0 hitpoints remain…
Tabris: Nice, fully healed
Vincent: healing
Garrion: oh, i thought you used that?
Vincent: (( figured we didn’t need it since we were on teh water th ewhole time?))
Tabris: ((lol no, it’s still fucking hot))
Lynis: ((heh well the sun would be hitting us more over the water))
Tabris: ((We’re in the tropics))
Lynis: ((We ain’t swimming))
Garrion: nah, still hot, assumed you cast it so never made a deal about it
Vincent: (( oh, then drop bull str then))
Garrion: ok
Garrion: zzzz
Garrion: how many rounds?
Deenia Paydar has received initiative.
Tabris: 4 rounds duration
Tabris: So one more I think
Vincent frowns, Tabris’s clumsiness made him burn his str spell.
Deenia Paydar looks over with a evil glare. Evil Eye -2 AC Will save DC 16 7rds on Fail, 1 rd on Save
Deenia Paydar: (( Shiv Dragon 1 ))
Garrion: Shiv Dragon 1: Will Save: 14
Satomi has received initiative.
Sachi: Is that one above Tab down?
Garrion: yes
Tabris: Yeah it is
Sachi: (( Sorry was checking Acrobatics ))
Garrion: action?
Sachi: (( Can’t get around him to flank, so I’m gonna move up above Tab and strike at the one attacking him. ))
Garrion: acro
Satomi: Satomi Acrobatics Check: 29
Note: ((JUMP MOD (Speed): 0 Racial))
Garrion: you make it with ease
Sachi: Wheee~
Sachi: I assume that takes a move action?
Garrion: yes
Satomi: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 17 BAB: 2 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 3 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 18 Misc: 0 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 16
DMG Rolls: 6 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: 0 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Shiv Dragon 1
HIT: 22 ( Scimitar )
DMG: 6
Sachi: (( That’s it ))
Lynis: you can’t just tumble behind him and flank?
Tabris: Rough terrain
Garrion: Shiv Dragon 1: -6 hitpoints!
Sachi: (( Yeah, it’s rough terrain and I move at half speed when I tumble through threatened squares also ))
Shiv Dragon 1: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 8 BAB: 2 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 3 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 13
DMG Rolls: 3 DamageDice: 1d8 StatBonus: 4 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Satomi
HIT: 13 ( Bite )
DMG: 7
Sachi: (( Unless I increase the DC by 10 ))
Lynis: oh :(
Garrion: the dragon retaliates but misses
Sachi ducks out of the way of its counterattack
Shiv Dragon 2: Bleeds out more life…
Tabris has received initiative.
Tabris attempts to stand up
Tabris: Tabris Acrobatics Check: 5
Note: ((JUMP MOD (Speed): 0 Racial))
Tabris: You gotta be shitting me
Lynis: ((lol you suck))
Garrion: and slips and falls back down
Lynis: ((Maybe you at least avoided the AOO cause you failed to stand))
Lynis: :P
Lynis: But probably not
Sachi: (( God hates you tonight man ))
Garrion: second move to try again?
Tabris: “Gah! Damn it… Fucking…”
Tabris: Nah I’ll just stab the dragon
Sachi gasps at the language.
Satomi gasps at the language.
Tabris: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 6 BAB: 3 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 2 AtkBonus: 2 CritThreat: 19 Misc: -1 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 7
DMG Rolls: 5 DamageDice: 2d6+1 StatBonus + PowerAttack: 6 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Shiv Dragon 1
HIT: 12 ( Masterwork Greatsword (Arcane Strike) )
DMG: 11
Garrion: it will AoO because he attempted… the distraction was there
Tabris: Miss… And I forgot to take off the sneak again, lol
Lynis: “Well I mean when I emant bait, you coudl fight back, you didn’t have to go with the fish flopping on deck style….”
Shiv Dragon 1: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 10 BAB: 2 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 3 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0 Higher Ground: 1
CritRolls: 20
DMG Rolls: 7 DamageDice: 1d8 StatBonus: 4 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Tabris
HIT: 16 ( Bite )
DMG: 11
Garrion: and a fort
Tabris: Tabris: -11 hitpoints! 27 of 38 + 0 hitpoints remain…
Tabris: Tabris: Fortitude Save: 8
+ 1 vs Mind-Affecting, + 1 vs Compulsion, + 1 vs Poison and Drugs ()
Tabris: For fucks sake
Lynis: ouch.
Garrion: this has delayed onset
Lynis: ((Well taht’s good at least))
Vincent: ((anyway I can assist him with his saves, since I"m right next to him?))
Lynis: ((you own’t die until the lizards are dead, then we can just split your share one way less))
Tabris: lol
Lynis has received initiative.
Lynis: “Don’t worry Tabris, I got him!”
Garrion: a heal check to ID what happened and to treat it… or know nature to know what these have
Lynis: rapid shot full attack on the one gnawing on Tab.
Tabris: Tabris Knowledge (nature) Check: 11
Lynis: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 17,10 BAB: 4 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 4 AtkBonus: 1 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0 RangeMod: 1 Rapid Shot: -2
CritRolls: 12,11
DMG Rolls: 1,7 DamageDice: 1d8 StatBonus: 0 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 3 RangeMod: 1
Shiv Dragon 1
HIT: 25, 18 ( Composite Longbow )
DMG: 2, 8
Lynis: hell yeah!
Garrion: not enough
Garrion: the know check that is
Garrion: Shiv Dragon 1: -10 hitpoints!
Vincent has received initiative.
Vincent examines the still struggling Tabris’s wounds.
Vincent: Vincent Heal Check: 30
Vincent: (( think I just healed em))
Tabris: lol how are you examining me when I’m flailing around and trying to stand up
Garrion: the bites are vicius and filled with saliva that drips from their maws
Vincent: (( I"m good))
Vincent: ((what action was that?))
Garrion: standard
Vincent: ((done))
Garrion: ((can’t see any other effects till they happen since you don;t know about these creatures))
Garrion: zzzz.. last round
Deenia Paydar has received initiative.
Deenia Paydar looks over with a evil glare. Evil Eye -2 Attack Rolls Will save DC 16 7rds on Fail, 1 rd on Save
Deenia Paydar: (( Shiv Dragon 1 ))
Garrion: Shiv Dragon 1: Will Save: 20
Vincent: ((will the anti toxin we have still be of use or too late?))
Satomi has received initiative.
Satomi: (( Can I shift up next to the sleeping one or is that still difficult? ))
Garrion: yes, it can help
Tabris: ((I’m not drinking antitoxin in the middle of a fight with a lizard trying to eat me))
Vincent: (( will use my move action to pull one out))
Garrion: if you have cause to think you need it
Lynis: ((You may wanna worry about the posion after))
Lynis: ((you know it’s not liek you can just ignore the bites, and you’re still prone))
Tabris: Yeah lol
Lynis: ((and drinking apotion is another AOO))
Tabris: What the hell are you doing trying to treat poison when I have the damn lizard still gnawing on me
Satomi: (( Y’know, difficult terrain? ))
Lynis: ((lol))
Vincent: (( well I figure Satomi will take care of it))
Garrion: ok, satomi action?
Satomi: (( Well, I don’t know for sure if the space next to the sleeping lizard is difficult terrain, but if it is I’m definitely making a full attack right here ))
Tabris: ((I think the lizard is on top of the mast so you’d have to climb up there with it to move into that space))
Satomi: (( The third one? ))
Garrion: reay, it climbed on top
Tabris: ((Oh, no))
Tabris: #3 is asleep on the deck… but you still gotta move past the mast I think
Garrion: ok, roll the atk
Satomi: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 18 BAB: 2 MultiAtk: -2 Size: 0 StatBonus: 3 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 18 Misc: 0 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 6
DMG Rolls: 3 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: 0 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Shiv Dragon 1
HIT: 21 . . . CRIT! —> 9 ( Scimitar )
DMG: 3 . . . CRIT! —> 3
Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 13 BAB: 2 MultiAtk: -2 Size: 0 StatBonus: 3 AtkBonus: 1 CritThreat: 18 Misc: 0 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 15
DMG Rolls: 1 DamageDice: 1d4 StatBonus: 0 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Shiv Dragon 1
HIT: 17 ( MW Kukri )
DMG: 1
Garrion: i want to get you guys to the island… OF DOOM-doom-doom
Tabris: I thought we were already there
Garrion: no confirm, 2 hits
Satomi: “Hyaa!”
Garrion: Shiv Dragon 1: -4 hitpoints!
Garrion: the draghon withdraws and swims away in the water
Lynis: “It’s escaping into the water!”
Tabris: Bah
Tabris: “You’re the archer, not me…”
Satomi: “Tch!”
Satomi: “You’re the one lying on the ground, not him…”
Shiv Dragon 2: Bleeds out more life…
Tabris has received initiative.
Lynis: ((hopefuilly it’s damaged enough that it doesn’t try to bite through the boat))
Tabris tries to stand up again…
Tabris: Tabris Acrobatics Check: 5
Note: ((JUMP MOD (Speed): 0 Racial))
Tabris: Dude
Tabris: What the fuck
Garrion: slip, bang
Lynis has received initiative.
Tabris: I don’t fucking believe this bullshit
Tabris: Hey stop
Tabris: I get a standard
Tabris: I’m going to try to stand up again because fuck your dice
Tabris: Tabris Acrobatics Check: 16
Note: ((JUMP MOD (Speed): 0 Racial))
Garrion: ok, you stand
Lynis: ((Can I hit the lizard in the wateR?))
Tabris: “Ow… Gods damn piece of shit son of a…”
Lynis: ((Or is he submerged now?))
Garrion: it has cover
Lynis: ((I’ll take the shot anyway))
Garrion: or concealment i mean
Lynis: Oh okay. regular conceament?
Lynis: Or total?
Garrion: 20%
Lynis: definitely taking that shot
Satomi: (( I was at a party this one time, and I saw this one guy be all like, “You know I love you man, but FUCK YOUR HOUSE” and he punched a hole in one of his hallway doors. ))
Tabris: lol
Lynis: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 15,1 BAB: 4 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 4 AtkBonus: 1 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0 RangeMod: 0 Rapid Shot: -2
CritRolls: 15,16
DMG Rolls: 6,3 DamageDice: 1d8 StatBonus: 0 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 3 RangeMod: 0
Shiv Dragon 1
HIT: 22, 8… #1 MISS? (94%)… #2 MISS? (59%) . . . FUMBLE! (swing# 2) ( Composite Longbow )
DMG: 6, 3
Garrion: reroll it
Tabris: lol well he hit with the first one
Tabris: That should kill it anyway
Lynis: HIT: 15 ( Composite Longbow )
DMG: 1
Garrion: you recover
Lynis: And the first shot should kill it hopefully
Garrion: Shiv Dragon 1: -6 hitpoints!
Satomi: (( The guy told him to pay for the door, so he did, out of his wallet ))
Garrion: blurb, blurb
Lynis: “Two dragons down!”
Vincent has received initiative.
Satomi: (( He was like “that sounds like a good deal” and he put two or three more holes in the door, and then passed out in the middle of the room I was in ))
Tabris: Tabris REMOVING: Power Attack/Deadly Aim
Garrion: now the blood in the water from, the dragon and tab will bring the great whites
Tabris: Awesome
Lynis: ((just hope its not a wereshark))
Vincent has received initiative.
Satomi: (( So we balanced Solo cups on him to ash in ))
Vincent moves up to Tabris, " drink this, I think you have been poisoned" and hands it over. ( will delay or ready if necessary)
Tabris: “I’ll get to it in a second, there’s still one more of ’em…”
Satomi: (( Because fuck your house. ))
Garrion: you are holding out… all he has to do is take it
Lynis: ((whoa who woke it up?))
Satomi: (( I think it woke up by itself ))
Tabris: ((Duration ran out))
Shiv Dragon 3: Shiv Dragon 3 Climb Check: 27
Tabris: ((It was only 4 rounds))
Lynis: hacks
Shiv Dragon 3: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 20 BAB: 2 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 3 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 8
DMG Rolls: 5 DamageDice: 1d8 StatBonus: 4 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Satomi
HIT: 25 . . . CRIT! —> 13 ( Bite )
DMG: 9 . . . CRIT! —> 5
Tabris: Ow
Tabris: Not a confirm at least
Deenia Paydar has received initiative.
Satomi: Yeah, whew
Satomi: “Hyaa!”
Deenia Paydar looks over with a evil glare. Evil Eye -2 Saving Throws Will save DC 16 7rds on Fail, 1 rd on Save
Deenia Paydar: (( Shiv Dragon 3 ))
Garrion: Shiv Dragon 3: Will Save: 15
Satomi: Satomi: -9 hitpoints! 21 of 30 + 0 hitpoints remain…
Satomi has received initiative.
Garrion: action?
Satomi: (( Ok, can I make it to the other side to flank with Tab if I tumble? Or not, because I also have to get over the mast? ))
Garrion: you can acro to get across, half speed
Garrion: it is within your move
Satomi: Ok~
Satomi: Satomi Acrobatics Check: 21
Note: ((JUMP MOD (Speed): 0 Racial))
Garrion: a seperate acro to avoid AoO
Satomi: Satomi Acrobatics Check: 21
Note: ((JUMP MOD (Speed): 0 Racial))
Garrion: ok
Satomi: Whoa, the dice are being consistent for me too
Tabris: lol
Satomi: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 12 BAB: 2 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 3 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 18 Misc: 0 Temp: 0 Flanking: 2
CritRolls: 5
DMG Rolls: 1 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: 0 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Shiv Dragon 3
HIT: 19 ( Scimitar )
DMG: 1 + 3 
ATK Rolls: 12 BAB: 2 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 3 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 18 Misc: 0 Temp: 0 Flanking: 2
CritRolls: 5
DMG Rolls: 1 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: 0 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Sneak (1d6)
Garrion: Shiv Dragon 3: -4 hitpoints!
Shiv Dragon 1: Bleeds out more life…
Shiv Dragon 2: Hitpoints Stabilized!
Tabris has received initiative.
Satomi: (( My first sneak attack! ))
Satomi: (( Yayifications~ ))
Tabris attempts to finish off the remaining dragon
Lynis: ((hehe))
Vincent: (( nice, told ya having sneaks is great))
Tabris: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 13 BAB: 3 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 2 AtkBonus: 2 CritThreat: 19 Misc: -1 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 13
DMG Rolls: 9 DamageDice: 2d6+1 StatBonus + PowerAttack: 6 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Shiv Dragon 3
HIT: 19 ( Masterwork Greatsword (Arcane Strike) )
DMG: 15
Tabris: Oh I forgot flanking, but that still hit
Garrion: Shiv Dragon 3: -15 hitpoints!
Lynis has received initiative.
Satomi: (( Yesh :3 Ninja synergizes a lot better with time thief than rogue too ))
Lynis: KILL STEAL!
Tabris: Aww, so close
Vincent: ((that cool))
Lynis: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 4,3 BAB: 4 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 4 AtkBonus: 1 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0 RangeMod: 1 Rapid Shot: -2
CritRolls: 15,9
DMG Rolls: 1,8 DamageDice: 1d8 StatBonus: 0 MiscDMG: 0 TempDMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 3 RangeMod: 1
Shiv Dragon 3
HIT: 12, 11 ( Composite Longbow )
DMG: 2, 9
Lynis: damn
Tabris: Hahaha
Garrion: no good, even with eviul eye
Vincent has received initiative.
Vincent: (( hmm, cover and fire into melee or just fire into melee?))
Garrion: no cover, he on top
Tabris: I think it’s on top of the mast so no cover
Vincent hand catches fire and he unleashes a bolt of fire at it.
Vincent: HIT: 20 ( Flame Bolt (ranged touch) )
DMG: 5
Vincent: 16 with fire into melee
Garrion: Shiv Dragon 3: -5 hitpoints!
Deenia Paydar whispers: The previous Evil Eye was on it’s Saving Throws not AC
Garrion: oh, ok… well it didn’t change anything i don;t think deenia
Garrion: you bring down the last dragon
Vincent: thier ranged touch is like 12 anyway right?
Garrion: and loot the ship… 51
Tabris: Yeah it’s pretty low
Garrion: you find nothing of value
Vincent gives Tabris teh anti venom and checks him out. ( will help him with his save when the times comes)
Tabris downs the antitoxin
Satomi does a triumphant little dance around the deck.
Tabris: “Ugh… I hate the taste of this crap.”
Satomi: “Niku, niku, oishii niku~”
Garrion: a few moments pass and tab feels no worse for wear, othert than the pain of the bite
Vincent checks him out again.
Satomi: (( trans.: “Meat, meat, delicious meat~” ))
Tabris: ((Hehe))
Vincent: Vincent Heal Check: 27
Tabris: It’s probably some kind of festering disease
Lynis: ((hehe))
Garrion: he is injured but other than that seems ok
Lynis: “You okay Tabris?”
Tabris shrugs
Tabris: “Aside from the bite marks, yeah.”
Cedric casts detect poison on him.
Lynis: “Good thing you saved your strength… but next time…. you may want to maintain your footing…”
Lynis: “That was a really convincing display of bait though….. those dragons really bought it.”
Garrion: lol
Satomi shows off by balancing on a rail as they talk…
Satomi: Satomi Acrobatics Check: 19
Note: ((JUMP MOD (Speed): 0 Racial))
Garrion: she wobles a bit but stays upright
Tabris: “Hey, I can’t help it if the fucking deck is slippery.”
Garrion: ok, bac on the boat and to the next destination
Lynis: ((Well don’t wen want to search this ship?))
Vincent heals the group before they shove off.
Garrion: where you rowing to?
Satomi: (( I thought we did? ))
Lynis: ((Lets search this one for valuables))
Vincent: Channeled 8 energy vs. the Living in a 30 foot burst. Will save DC 14 for half damage. (Apply Channeling Healing/Damage.)
You have 6 channelings left today.
Beings in the 30 foot burst: Deenia Paydar, Lynis, Satomi, Tabris
Satomi: Gained 8 hitpoints! 29 of 30 + 0 hitpoints remain…
Garrion: there were none
Tabris: Gained 8 hitpoints! 35 of 38 + 0 hitpoints remain…
Lynis: Gained 8 hitpoints! 42 of 42 + 0 hitpoints remain…
Tabris: These shipwrecks suck
Deenia Paydar: Gained 8 hitpoints! 22 of 22 + 0 hitpoints remain…
Vincent: Gained 8 hitpoints! 29 of 29 + 0 hitpoints remain…
Vincent: yup
Tabris: Moving on…
Garrion: hmm, low is low and high is high… criptic and complex i know, haha
Garrion: 31
Garrion: it is low tide
Vincent: ((anyone get bit by these lizards before?))
Tabris: We fought some before
Tabris: Think one or two people got bit
Garrion: satomi fought the pet one of the natives
Vincent: ((did they have any after effects that my char woudl remember?))
Lynis: oh was this thing the legendary “rape lizard”?
Tabris: lol yeah
Satomi: (( Yeah, one of those things fucked us up but good ))
Tabris: We encountered some at camp one time too
Garrion: i can’t recall any effects at the time
Garrion: ok, there is a rock passage between the mainland and the green island that is visible now at low tide, you think it is not that high and will be covered diring high tide
Tabris: Yay rock passage
Satomi: “Ara~ How convenient!”
Garrion: you rowing past the island or to it?
Tabris: To it I’m guessing
Tabris: Since it’s a weird looking island and obviously full of treasure
Garrion: you can row straight to the ship for all that matters
Tabris: lol I guess we might as well
Garrion: just give me a rowing check
Tabris: Tabris Strength Check: 20
Tabris: That’s much better
Garrion: you rown past the first.. another
Tabris: Tabris Strength Check: 14
Tabris: Still okay
Garrion: lynis?
Lynis: Lynis Strength Check: 14
Lynis: Lynis Strength Check: 18
Satomi: (( I’m getting a bit sleepy ))
Garrion: you make it too the ship… let me give you details of island as you pass by
Vincent: (( you boys are getting the hang of it now))
Tabris: ((Yeah I need to get going soon myself))
Garrion: between the green and grey islands is a 200 ft long swath that is now visible but would be covered at high tide
Garrion: ok, let me get this intro done and we will resume with boarding the ship
Garrion: This bleak island stands out to anyone who casts her gaze to the west, for whereas the rest of Smuggler’s Shiv is a luscious green and a riot of jungle sounds, this island is a silent gray scar on the horizon. From afar, the island may look as if it is covered with trees, but up close the “trees” are revealed to be foul gray stalks of fibrous fungus, growing up into the air almost like stalagmites in a cave.
Garrion: Between these weird stalks, the “undergrowth” consists of thick wiry tangles of lichens and gray fungus, all growing on a foul-smelling muddy surface. With the exception of the waves crashing along the beaches, the island is eerily silent.
Vincent: lovely
Tabris: “That’s a lot of shoe cheese…”
Deenia Paydar: Deenia Paydar Knowledge (nature) Check: 28
Garrion: you pass close enough by the shore or the small ism\land to ID the fungus… know nature or dungeoneering
Tabris: Tabris Knowledge (nature) Check: 24
Tabris: Nice
Garrion: The fungus that grows on this island is difficult to identify. A DC 20 Knowledge (dungeoneering or nature) check recognizes similarities to various strains of fungi and mushrooms that normally grow in the upper reaches of the Darklands, yet none of the fungal growths on the Silent Island have caps like proper mushrooms. The fungus tends to wriggle and ripple even when there’s no breeze to stir its filaments and dangling sheets. The fungus is foulsmelling, and if eaten proves relatively poisonous.
Lynis: Lynis Knowledge (dungeoneering) Check: 22
Garrion: at the ship…..
Tabris: “This is some weird shit… I saw something kinda like it that came from the Darklands once, but there’s still something off about this…”
Garrion: An ancient wreck lies wedged between a pair of rocks here, yet despite its age, the ruined sailing ship at first seems in relatively good condition. The ship has no color to its lines, and is completely covered in a layer of soft gray mold. Even its sails appear fully intact, although what hangs from the spars is not canvas but sheets of thick, pale fungus. Several thick ropes of fungus connect the ship’s upper deck to the island almost like crude rope bridges.
Garrion: This derelict is the wreck of the Nightvoice……
Vincent: ((one we were looking for?))
Tabris: “Hey, check it out, this is the one we’re looking for.”
Lynis: “Well the last one had dragons.. I wonder what this opne will have..”
Satomi: “Ara…~ I should’ve known… The interesting one would be with the icky fungus.”
Vincent: " fungus monsters mostlikely, or undead"
Vincent: ((who was looking for this one?))
Tabris: ((Gelik, the gnome bard))
Garrion: ok, we’ll wrap up here and resume next time with the exploration of this mysterious vessel
Vincent: " I suggest we make our exposure here as small as possible"
Vincent: (( easy to get to it, or no?))
Garrion: i would say that you have spent pretty much the whole day… it is probably getting close to sunset
Vincent: ((pull back and rest, don’t think we want to do this at night?))
Tabris: “If we weren’t here to loot it I’d say just set this whole island on fire and let it burn…”
Garrion: all the rwing took a long time, but faster than walking
Tabris: Yeah just hope we don’t wreck the boat again, lol
Lynis: “Well we just kileld 3 dragons.. I’m not afraid of a little fungus.”
Garrion: yes, you can pull the dingy up to it… or the “ropes” of fungus stretch from ship to shore and you can cross on those.
Garrion: and now that you are closer will reveal all of area
Tabris: Looks like we’ve almost circled the whole island
Tabris: Well not quite I guess, still have the southern portion
Garrion: and the inside of the cove… you have seen it from afar but not explored it
Tabris: Yeah
Tabris: Anyway I’m out for now, will catch you guys later
Satomi: I’m gonna peace too~
Satomi: Baibai guys!
Vincent: later
Cedric is disconnected.
Tabris is disconnected.
Garrion: have a good week, consider requests from loot and see you next time
Deenia Paydar is disconnected.
Sachi is disconnected.
Taragnor is disconnected.
Vegepygmy Chieftan: HIT: 24 ( Greatclub )
DMG: 9
Vegepygmy 5: HIT: 6 ( Longspear )
DMG: 6
Vincent: Channeled 4 energy vs. the Living in a 30 foot burst. Will save DC 14 for half damage. (Apply Channeling Healing/Damage.)
You have 6 channelings left today.
Beings in the 30 foot burst: Deenia Paydar, Lynis, Satomi, Tabris
Garrion: Tabris: -1 hitpoints! 37 of 38 + 0 hitpoints remain…
Garrion: Satomi: -1 hitpoints! 29 of 30 + 0 hitpoints remain…

Session 27

Serpent's Skull neofax