Session 26

Server started; please wait for map to refresh.
Deenia Paydar has connected.
Garrion says to the GMs: GM Status Updated. (The listed names are GMs.)
[“garrion”]
Tabris has connected.
Sasha Nevah: Sasha Nevah APPLYING: Strength Damage
Sasha Nevah: Sasha Nevah REMOVING: Strength Damage
Garrion: hello
Tabris says to the GMs: GM Status Updated. (The listed names are GMs.)
[“garrion”]
Deenia Paydar says to the GMs: GM Status Updated. (The listed names are GMs.)
[“garrion”]
Tabris: Yo
Deenia Paydar: (( Hello ))
Garrion: who’s ready to make some boots?
Tabris: lol
Cedric has connected.
Cedric says to the GMs: GM Status Updated. (The listed names are GMs.)
[“garrion”]
Cedric: evening
Garrion: just a couple more guests and we’ll get started
Taragnor has connected.
Taragnor says to the GMs: GM Status Updated. (The listed names are GMs.)
[“garrion”]
Garrion: now just sachi
Tabris: I just buzzed her
Tabris: Sometimes it takes her a while, lol
Garrion: while we wait i need to mention something… my schedule will probably be changing again, just when we get this thing settled in.
Garrion: my old coworker in AK and I are trying to work out a deal where we work alternating 2 week cycles
Vincent: so what can’t do tuesdays anymore?
Garrion: i’ll be in AK for 2 weeks then be home for 2 weeks while he works.
Tabris: lol damn
Vincent: alaska? that a hell of a commute
Garrion: he wants to get out of the state to fairer weather but the job and income is really good
Sachi has connected.
Vincent: yey
Garrion: so we could make 3x an annual wage in the lower states and only have to work 6 months of the year effectively
Sachi says to the GMs: GM Status Updated. (The listed names are GMs.)
[“garrion”]
Garrion: if this deal goes through then i won’t be able to run on weeks i’m in AK. the time difference and I’ll be working six 12-hour shifts
Sachi: Whoa, that sounds like a good deal though
Tabris: Yeah I figured we’d just take breaks those weeks
Tabris: Don’t want to try to shift the game time around back and forth
Garrion: that is the only change, i don’t want to try to mess with days or times or anything
Vincent: so saying like two weeks on, two weeks off then?
Deenia Paydar: (( Been there done that, but in the Middle East ))
Taragnor: wow.
Tabris: Fun times
Sachi: I don’t think having our PF game every week is more important than you making mad bank
Taragnor: yeah, someone will just hav eto remind me what weeks its going lol.
Taragnor: casue I’ll probably end up forgetting
Garrion: yeah, i made a lot when i lived up there but this will be even more and will work half the time
Garrion: i’ll have the reminders go out on OP if you get those emails
Sachi: Damn, the Middle East sucks according to my friends who are there. (they’re in the Army, though, so as far as I know they’re spending most of their time either bored off their nuts or getting shot at)
Sachi: That’s pretty much how they summed it up to me.
Garrion: the hard part will be away from family but the money will allow for a rapid savings increase and early retirement
Deenia Paydar: (( I love the Middle East, but I wasn’t in Iraq or Afghanistan. I was in the UAE Abu Dhabi and Saudi Arabia near Riyadh. ))
Tabris: Yeah I hear UAE at least isn’t too bad
Tabris: Saudi Arabia is okay if you aren’t a woman
Sachi: (( Ahh, one of my cousins was in the UAE when she worked for Peace Corps and she had a good time there ))
Deenia Paydar: (( My company is opening a new division there and I am trying to go. ))
Vincent: heh, just keep a hat on.. and stay away from guys with swords
Tabris: lol
Deenia Paydar: (( I will be working just across the tarmac from my old friends ))
Garrion: so i’ll let you guys know something as soon as i know. i’m not sure when we will start this schedule.
Vincent: ok
Tabris: Sounds good
Garrion: ok, we were in the middle of combat when we left off, hurskan has just recovered from rage exhaustion and satomi is up at the top of the round
Tabris: Hurskan get your stupid barbarian ass up here already
Vincent: what has our captain been doing this whole time?
Taragnor: he’s not really into making blood sacrifices to snake gods.
Taragnor: I don’t figure that’s something a barbarian would be too eager to do.
Vincent: puss
Tabris: Come on, live a little
Vincent: little blood now.. can go shed more blood later.. think of it as “lay away”
Sachi: “Scary hebijin!"
Taragnor: plus he failed his perception checks
Taragnor: he doesn’t know what happened to you
Garrion: ahh, he is watching you smash things…. "Hurskan Hurskan he’s our smasher….
Sachi dives at the snake man with her blades…
Satomi dives at the snake man with her blades…
Taragnor: and the idea of his body discorporating into mist is a pretty scary thought for a barbarian. He kinda distrusts magic as it is.
Vincent: 1 image up still?
Satomi: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 3 BAB: 2 MultiAtk: -2 Size: 0 StatBonus: 3 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 18 Misc: 0 Temp: 0 Flanking: 2
CritRolls: 4
DMG Rolls: 4 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: 0 Misc DMG: 0 Temp DMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Yarzoth
HIT: 8 ( Scimitar )
DMG: 4
Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 9 BAB: 2 MultiAtk: -2 Size: 0 StatBonus: 3 AtkBonus: 1 CritThreat: 18 Misc: 0 Temp: 0 Flanking: 2
CritRolls: 3
DMG Rolls: 1 DamageDice: 1d4 StatBonus: 0 Misc DMG: 0 Temp DMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Yarzoth
HIT: 15 ( MW Kukri )
DMG: 1
Garrion: both miss
Deenia Paydar has received initiative.
Satomi: Aww
Vincent: ((gonna suck when I’m the best warrior up here soon))
Deenia Paydar: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 16 BAB: 1 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 0 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 4
DMG Rolls: 5 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: 0 Misc DMG: 0 Temp DMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Yarzoth
HIT: 17… #1 MISS? (18%) ( Javelin (P) )
DMG: 5
Hurskan has received initiative.
Garrion: deenia fails to hurt her as well, her hide is just too thick
Satomi: “Hnnh…”
Tabris: ((You already probably have more Str than I do))
Vincent: (( D you got any spells left to heal Tabris?))
Tabris: ((And anybody who casts in here is going to provoke))
Taragnor: Hurstkan will just delay for now
Vincent: ((that what defensive is for))
Garrion: or do it defensively
Tabris: ((If you can make the check, heh))
Vincent: (( we all got +2 to them…))
Deenia Paydar: (( I have one left, but I don’t think it is cure. It is web ))
Tabris: ((Pretty much the only thing I can do right now is hope she fumbles and I roll high))
Garrion: i think deenia has some potions though, refer to site %(i’m figuring she has all the potions since that is partially her role to make them)
Tabris: %Heh well I ain’t gonna drink a damn potion in the middle of this

Vincent: ((anyone got any useful cards?))
Satomi: (( lemme look ))
Garrion: Yarzoth assesses the situation and sees Tabris is almost out of the fight, time to make sure so she can move on to the others
Satomi: (( My only combat ones are used in reaction to me taking damage or being dying or disabled ;( ))
Yarzoth: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 12 BAB: 8 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 6 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 1
DMG Rolls: 5 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: 1 Misc DMG: 0 Temp DMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Tabris
HIT: 26 ( Bite )
DMG: 6
Satomi: meep
Tabris: Tabris: -6 hitpoints!  11 of 26+0 hitpoints remain…
Tabris: Tabris: Fortitude Save: 8
+1 vs Mind-Affecting, +1 vs Compulsion, +1 vs Poison and Drugs ()
Tabris: Fuck
Garrion: and 2 more for the previous bites
Tabris: Tabris: Fortitude Save: 11
+1 vs Mind-Affecting, +1 vs Compulsion, +1 vs Poison and Drugs ()
Tabris: Tabris: Fortitude Save: 15
+1 vs Mind-Affecting, +1 vs Compulsion, +1 vs Poison and Drugs ()
Tabris: Yeah I’m in trouble
Garrion: 3 fails
Tabris: 16 doesn’t save?
Satomi: “Tabu!"
Garrion: nope, DC 17
Satomi dips back into her accent.
Tabris: Damn
Tabris: Yeah this might be enough Str damage to put me down
Garrion: 2
Garrion: 1
Garrion: 1
Tabris: Okay well not quite
Vincent: not bad, damage wise
Tabris: lol that puts me at an effect Str score of 7
Tabris: Tabris APPLYING: Strength Damage
Tabris: I need a Restoration or a Remove Poison, badly
Deenia Paydar: (( You may want to use a potion at this point. We have 1 lesser restore ))
Tabris: How am I going to use it
Tabris: I’m in combat
Garrion: “I can do this all day. Stand down and we can wortk this out.”
Tabris: Unless someone provokes for me
Tabris: And 1d4 of something like 11 total Str damage doesn’t help me much
Tabris has received initiative.
Tabris continues stubbornly swinging his sword, despite its growing weight…
Vincent: ((got any magics left? maybe touch attack better then your str attack at this point))
Tabris: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 11 BAB: 2 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: -2 AtkBonus: 3 CritThreat: 19 Misc: 0 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 16
DMG Rolls: 8 DamageDice: 2d6+1 StatBonus: -2 Misc DMG: 0 Temp DMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Yarzoth
HIT: 14 ( Masterwork Greatsword (Arcane Strike) )
DMG: 6
Tabris: ((I provoke if I cast))
Vincent has received initiative.
Garrion: the weight is wearing on tabris as she defly dodges his swing
Vincent yells down to Hursk as he swings, " get up here already… she is about to kill Tabris.. touch your blood to the statue thing"
Deenia Paydar: (( Well, we can all aid Satomi or Vincent so at least they hit ))
Vincent: HIT: 17 ( Scimitar +1 )
DMG: 5
Vincent: ya, think can do that
Garrion: Vincne t strikes but it doesn’t penetrate her hide.
Hurskan: lets see if I hear you. The DC was 20 to hear right G?
Garrion: i think so
Hurskan: Hurskan Perception Check: 12
Hurskan: noper
Tabris: You suck
Vincent: (( not wondering whre we are after like 7+ rounds?))
Hurskan: well he knows you turned into mist
Hurskan: he doesn’t know if you’re alive
Satomi has received initiative.
Hurskan: As far as he knows you got blood sacriifced to the serpent god and you’re dead.
Garrion: ((it is logical to the barbarian mind))
Satomi growls…
Vincent: ((he got like an 8 int?))
Hurskan: He’s got no knowledge of magic, it’s not like he’s gonna say “Oh that’s a wind walk spell”
Satomi: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 14 BAB: 2 MultiAtk: -2 Size: 0 StatBonus: 3 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 18 Misc: 0 Temp: 0 Flanking: 2
CritRolls: 11
DMG Rolls: 3 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: 0 Misc DMG: 0 Temp DMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Yarzoth
HIT: 19 ( Scimitar )
DMG: 3
Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 9 BAB: 2 MultiAtk: -2 Size: 0 StatBonus: 3 AtkBonus: 1 CritThreat: 18 Misc: 0 Temp: 0 Flanking: 2
CritRolls: 5
DMG Rolls: 4 DamageDice: 1d4 StatBonus: 0 Misc DMG: 0 Temp DMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Yarzoth
HIT: 15 ( MW Kukri )
DMG: 4
Garrion: 10, average, but he doesn’t know magic or the spell she and you were under
Vincent: (( damn, you including flank?))
Tabris: Possibly a hit with flank
Garrion: that included flank.. barely failed
Satomi: (( I think I need a rapier… ))
Deenia Paydar has received initiative.
Deenia Paydar: (( I am going to aid Vincent. http://www.d20pfsrd.com/gamemastering/combat#TOC-Aid-Another ))
Satomi: (( I just realized while I was going over my stats after last session that a scimitar isn’t a finesse weapon, and I don’t think I’m getting an attack bonus with it ))
Deenia Paydar: Aid Another (PF pg.197)
Success! (16) (Javelin (P))
Deenia Paydar: (( OK, you either get +2 to Attack or +2 to AC ))
Hurskan has received initiative.
Vincent: attack
Hurskan: ((I’ll attack the statue this round))
Hurskan: +PowerAttack: 7 Misc DMG: 0 Temp DMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 3
HIT: 9 ( Greataxe )
DMG: 11
Satomi: Wait, yes I am
Satomi: (( I was looking at the wrong place… ))
Garrion: you put a tiny scratch in it
Hurskan tries to smash the statue with his axe.
Satomi: (( I guess I’m just rolling shitty x.x ))
Hurskan growls at the statue as it resists his blows.
Garrion: Yarzoth sees Tabris about to succomb to weakness and he has not hurt her so she moves to another…. on her flank.
Yarzoth: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 15 BAB: 8 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 6 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 17
DMG Rolls: 3 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: 1 Misc DMG: 0 Temp DMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Satomi
HIT: 29 ( Bite )
DMG: 4
Satomi: x.x ow
Garrion: satomi give me a fort, and tabris give me 3
Satomi: Satomi: Fortitude Save: 7
Tabris: Tabris: Fortitude Save: 9
+1 vs Mind-Affecting, +1 vs Compulsion, +1 vs Poison and Drugs ()
Tabris: Tabris: Fortitude Save: 8
+1 vs Mind-Affecting, +1 vs Compulsion, +1 vs Poison and Drugs ()
Tabris: Tabris: Fortitude Save: 13
+1 vs Mind-Affecting, +1 vs Compulsion, +1 vs Poison and Drugs ()
Satomi: Jesus
Tabris: Son of a bitch…
Garrion: satomi 2
Satomi: Hey wait I wanna activate a card
Satomi: Satomi APPLYING: Strength Damage
Garrion: ok?
Satomi: I have one I can use after taking damage from an attack
Vincent: make it a good one
Garrion: while you apply that, tabris STR damage… 4
Satomi: (( It gives me a +4 morale bonus on "all rolls (attack, damage, and skill checks) against the opponent that hurt me for the duration of combat ))
Tabris: ((Well the Bull’s Str spell is the only thing keeping me up now, lol))
Vincent: nice
Tabris: Tabris APPLYING: Strength Damage
Satomi: (( It doesn’t say saving throws, but hopefully I’ll be able to hit her some. ))
Garrion: save wasn’t good even wityh +4
Satomi: Yeah heh
Tabris has received initiative.
Tabris: ((One moment))
Garrion: ok
Satomi: Did I already have stat damage? Or is that -2 from just now?
Garrion: just now
Satomi: kk~
Tabris stubbornly swings at Yarzoth once again before shifting his position slightly…
Tabris: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 6 BAB: 2 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: -4 AtkBonus: 3 CritThreat: 19 Misc: 0 Temp: 0 Flanking: 2
CritRolls: 6
DMG Rolls: 7 DamageDice: 2d6+1 StatBonus: -4 Misc DMG: 0 Temp DMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Yarzoth
HIT: 9 ( Masterwork Greatsword (Arcane Strike) )
DMG: 3
Vincent has received initiative.
Tabris: “Fuck… God damn poison is…”
Vincent shifts into the vacated spot and attacks.
Vincent: HIT: 13 ( Scimitar +1 )
DMG: 3
Garrion: +2 flank and +2 from deenia if you using that
Vincent: fricking 4
Satomi: “Iyaa… Don’t push yourself too hard…”
Tabris: Heh well that’s still a miss even with the +4
Satomi has received initiative.
Satomi lets out a short, yelping battle cry as she lashes out at the snake…
Vincent: (( come on ginsu satomi))
Satomi: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 7 BAB: 2 MultiAtk: -2 Size: 0 StatBonus: 3 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 18 Misc: 0 Temp: 4 Flanking: 2
CritRolls: 6
DMG Rolls: 6 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: -1 Misc DMG: 0 Temp DMG: 4 CritMultiplier: 2
Yarzoth
HIT: 16 ( Scimitar )
DMG: 9
Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 7 BAB: 2 MultiAtk: -2 Size: 0 StatBonus: 3 AtkBonus: 1 CritThreat: 18 Misc: 0 Temp: 4 Flanking: 2
CritRolls: 20
DMG Rolls: 4 DamageDice: 1d4 StatBonus: -1 Misc DMG: 0 Temp DMG: 4 CritMultiplier: 2
Yarzoth
HIT: 17 ( MW Kukri )
DMG: 7
Tabris: You adding the +4 from your card?
Garrion: yep
Satomi: Yeah, I put it under the temp bonuses %;(
Tabris: %Geez

Garrion: crappy rolls
Satomi: Was the second one a hit?
Tabris: Nah her AC is at least 20
Satomi: Ugh
Vincent: her ac is 20
Deenia Paydar has received initiative.
Deenia Paydar: (( You can roll your mouse over Yarzoth and see ))
Deenia Paydar: (( I will aid Satomi this turn as she will have a +8 to her attacks ))
Deenia Paydar: Aid Another (PF pg.197)
Failure. (6) (Javelin (P))
Hurskan has received initiative.
Vincent: ((make sure they stack.. or not))
Satomi: ; ;
Hurskan: ((alright since I still don’t hera em, I guess I’ll chop the statue again))
Hurskan: +PowerAttack: 7 Misc DMG: 0 Temp DMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 3
HIT: 25 . . . CRIT! —> 21 ( Greataxe )
DMG: 19 . . . CRIT! —> 16 + 9
Deenia Paydar: (( They all do as Flank is not called out, Aid Another says everyone stack and the card is Morale ))
Hurskan: That got it good!
Garrion: that on the statue?
Hurskan: yup
Vincent: (( sure ain’t on her))
Garrion: you knocked off a large hunk that time
Tabris: Christ why can’t you come up and do that on Yarzoth
Hurskan: In his mind he might be able to get you back by smashing the statue.
Vincent: (( different character.. same useless))
Hurskan: “How do you like that? Serpent goddess?!"
Hurskan whacks away at the statue.
Garrion: “You are ssso pathetic Tabris. I heard you had trouble ssstaying up.”
Hurskan: ((Oh, I didn’t realize Tab slept with Ieana))
Tabris: “F-Fuck you…”
Hurskan: ((:P))
Satomi: “Get up here! You shouting madman! Touch it with the blood!"
Yarzoth: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 12 BAB: 8 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 6 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 13
DMG Rolls: 5 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: 1 Misc DMG: 0 Temp DMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Satomi
HIT: 26 ( Bite )
DMG: 6
Satomi: “Hyaaa!"
Hurskan: ((heh okay, lemme roll another perception check))
Garrion: 3 saves from tab and 2 from satomi
Hurskan: Hurskan Perception Check: 21
Tabris: Tabris: Fortitude Save: 12
+1 vs Mind-Affecting, +1 vs Compulsion, +1 vs Poison and Drugs ()
Tabris: Tabris: Fortitude Save: 8
+1 vs Mind-Affecting, +1 vs Compulsion, +1 vs Poison and Drugs ()
Tabris: Tabris: Fortitude Save: 13
+1 vs Mind-Affecting, +1 vs Compulsion, +1 vs Poison and Drugs ()
Hurskan: ((heh wow, I actually heard Satomi))
Tabris: Well fuck, I’m probably down now
Satomi: Satomi: -6 hitpoints!  17 of 23+0 hitpoints remain…
Vincent: ((definently, minimum 3))
Satomi: Satomi: -4 hitpoints!  13 of 23+0 hitpoints remain…
Satomi: ((that was from last time, I forgot to do it))
Garrion: tabris… 4
Hurskan stops attackintg the statue as he holds his hand up to the mephit to quiet it…
Tabris: lol yeah that dropped me right there
Satomi: Satomi: Fortitude Save: 10
Satomi: Satomi: Fortitude Save: 8
Satomi: .
Tabris: “Nnngh…”
Garrion: Tabris collapses as his muscles ghive out.
Tabris: Tabris APPLYING: Strength Damage
Hurskan: “That sounds like the little girl…”
Vincent: " TABRIS"
Garrion: satomi… 2
Satomi: Satomi APPLYING: Strength Damage
Tabris has received initiative.
Satomi: Satomi APPLYING: Strength Damage
Water Mephit: Water Mephit Acrobatics Check: 9
Note: ((JUMP MOD (Speed): 0 Racial))
Satomi: (( I didn’t get that message last time, I’m not sure if I did that right ))
Vincent: (( you did see 5 people bloody themsleves and then touch that statue.. then float up all gassy like))
Hurskan: "YOU"RE ALIVE UP THERE?!"
Tabris: I can do all of jack and shit right now
Water Mephit: Water Mephit Perception Check: 13
Vincent has received initiative.
Hurskan yells up the hole.
Vincent: " NOT FOR LONG IDIOT, GET UP HERE…. touch the statue with blood on your hand"
Vincent continues to attack.
Vincent: HIT: 19 ( Scimitar +1 )
DMG: 7
Vincent: ((FUCK))
Garrion: did deenia aid you?
Vincent: no… need a damn 13 to hit her
Deenia Paydar: (( nope I failed and it was for Satomi ))
Garrion: ok
Hurskan: Hurskan Perception Check: 17
Garrion: barely fails
Hurskan: ((can I get any kinda bonus to my perception casue I’m specifically listening for it?))
Garrion: yes
Tabris: Can we please say he hears Vincent now, yeah
Hurskan: ((Since I’d be specifically quieter than usual, and listening at the hole))
Tabris: Otherwise this fight is fucking hopeless
Garrion: hurskan heard %(+5 bonus)
Vincent: %take your delay now Hursk

Hurskan: I’m not delaying anymore actually
Deenia Paydar: (( Not true, try grapple, try something like Aid to Satomi. We all don’t need to hit her ))
Hurskan: that was the round before
Garrion: he attacked statue last turn
Hurskan: I hacked the statue last round, and beat it up good
Vincent: ((heh, been delaying for like 10 rounds))
Satomi has received initiative.
Hurskan: well msot of that was resting to recover my fatigue
Hurskan: though now that I’m not fatigued anymore, I can rage again.
Hurskan: which is a plus
Satomi: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 10 BAB: 2 MultiAtk: -2 Size: 0 StatBonus: 3 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 18 Misc: 0 Temp: 4 Flanking: 2
CritRolls: 3
DMG Rolls: 3 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: -2 Misc DMG: 0 Temp DMG: 4 CritMultiplier: 2
Yarzoth
HIT: 19 ( Scimitar )
DMG: 5
Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 17 BAB: 2 MultiAtk: -2 Size: 0 StatBonus: 3 AtkBonus: 1 CritThreat: 18 Misc: 0 Temp: 4 Flanking: 2
CritRolls: 16
DMG Rolls: 1 DamageDice: 1d4 StatBonus: -1 Misc DMG: 0 Temp DMG: 4 CritMultiplier: 2
Yarzoth
HIT: 27 ( MW Kukri )
DMG: 4
Hurskan: ((Satomi’s got this anyway))
Garrion: yay, a hit
Hurskan: ((how is a 27 not a crit chance?))
Vincent: there’s one.. now only stupid miss chance and mirror image.. if wasn’t hard enough to hit her as it is
Satomi: ((because it was a 17))
Hurskan: you sure you got the crit stuff set up there correctly Sachi?
Hurskan: ((oh…))
Garrion: 73
Hurskan: ((I guess you do heh))
Garrion: it hits
Garrion: 1
Hurskan: (( didn’t know your Attack bonuses were that high))
Garrion: her
Tabris: Heh, actually hit her
Satomi: (( Yeah, I used a card that gives me +4 ))
Tabris: You got the +4 on the damage too?
Vincent: ((about fricking time))
Hurskan: ((ah okay))
Garrion: Yarzoth: -4 hitpoints!
Tabris: Because the Kukri should be doing at least 5
Tabris: And it rolled 4
Garrion: Yarzoth: -4 hitpoints!
Tabris: Oh wait you have Str damage
Tabris: That’s probably it
Satomi: I have a -1 str mod currently
Satomi: (( yes that’s it ))
Garrion: oh, you had a +4 on there already
Garrion: Yarzoth: Gained 4 hitpoints!
Deenia Paydar has received initiative.
Deenia Paydar: (( BTW, the lowest she can do is 5 hp of damage as the +4 and the 1 is lowest a weapon can do ))
Garrion: oh correct
Garrion: Yarzoth: -1 hitpoints!
Satomi: Aheh
Deenia Paydar: Grapple (PF pg.200)
CM Hit (DC: Opponent’s CMD): 11
Hurskan has received initiative.
Vincent: ((was taht supposed to be aid?))
Hurskan: ((okay, remember how in the prior room I stuck my hand in the blood pol back there and tasted it?))
Deenia Paydar: (( nope ))
Hurskan: ((I should still have blood on my hand, so I’ll try touching the statue with that, since I finally heard em))
Garrion: you fail to grapple with her
Vincent: ((heh, her CMD is higher then aid check))
Garrion: where you touching it?
Hurskan: ((uh… I guess I’ll stick my hand out and touch it about chest high.))
Hurskan: ((Wherever my hand would go if I styuck it straight out))
Garrion: perception check
Hurskan: Hurskan Perception Check: 13
Garrion: you see previous blood smears on its lips
Hurskan: ((alright I guess I’ll touch there then))
Deenia Paydar: (( yes, but a +2 to hit only gets me 5 damage whereas a dex drop both you and satomi could probably hit her ))
Garrion: you touch it and turn to mist
Garrion: you move 10 ft
Hurskan: ((yeah I guess I’ll try to go through the hole))
Vincent: (( fart and turn on the after burners…))
Hurskan: ((Well.. I do have the +10 bonus to speed from barbarian… not sure if that’d help me with mist form))
Hurskan: ((It’s a barbaric mist!))
Garrion: “You little bitch! Whoever you are, you’ll pay for that."
Satomi: (( dat mist be pissed. ))
Garrion: hmm, not really sure, mist form is 10 ft regarless of any other speed
Hurskan: ((oh.. yeah it says land speed only for barbarian))
Hurskan: ((so that won’t work anyway))
Garrion: is the +10 to “land speed”, “base speed”
Hurskan: ((oh well))
Tabris: What about how much we suck against her, would the vacuum effect from all the sucking pull him in any faster? %=P
Vincent: %should

Garrion: lol, now that may work
Hurskan: ((you could have someone try to suck me in by putting thier mouth on the crack :P))
Hurskan: ((It’s pretty narrow…))
Vincent: (( if only tabris was still awake))
Hurskan: ((Of course you dont’t really know i’m coming…. ))
Garrion: he is awake, just paralysed
Vincent: (( don’t take much str to suck))
Tabris: Too bad I don’t have Still Spell
Vincent: (( infact he sucked the most because he was weak))
Yarzoth: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 7 BAB: 8 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 6 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 17
DMG Rolls: 2 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: 1 Misc DMG: 0 Temp DMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Satomi
HIT: 21 ( Bite )
DMG: 3
Garrion: 3 saves
Vincent: damn, you got anything to reduce that by 1? you get +4 to ac right?
Garrion: ((these saves are what are killing you, her damage sucks))
Tabris: ((Pretty soon Satomi will be joining me on the floor))
Satomi: (( Checking something ))
Tabris: ((No she only gets the +4 to checks))
Tabris: ((I think))
Garrion: right, not on AC
Satomi: Hhhnn spending a mote on dodge wouldn’t give me enough either
Satomi: Satomi: Fortitude Save: 10
Satomi: Satomi: Fortitude Save: 8
Satomi: Satomi: Fortitude Save: 15
Garrion: 5
Satomi: Satomi APPLYING: Strength Damage
Satomi: I’m using a mote on the last one
Vincent: ((she might have crap damage, but she dont’ miss))
Garrion: ok
Satomi: Because otherwise I’m down to 1 and that’s all I can do anymore
Satomi: 3
Garrion: the mote gives you bonus?
Tabris: Yeah it does
Satomi: On that saving throw yeah
Tabris: So that makes her last save an 18
Garrion: ok, it will save, let me take off that STR damage
Satomi: And I’m down to… 2 I think, I think I’ve used a total of 4
Garrion: bad thing is the last one was only 1
Satomi: god
Satomi: Satomi APPLYING: Strength Damage
Satomi: And coincidentally, I’m also down to 2 str
Tabris: Yeah the Str damage is murdering us
Satomi: Satomi REMOVING: Strength Damage
Satomi: Wait
Satomi: What did I do?
Satomi: Satomi Perception Check: 6
Garrion: “Where the hell they going?”
Satomi: Satomi APPLYING: Strength Damage
Garrion: oh, oops, that was satomi not mephit
Water Mephit: Water Mephit Perception Check: 17
Satomi pants heavily… suddenly, her muscles feel incredibly weak and she can barely lift her weapons…
Garrion: “Hmm, what is he doing?”
Vincent: ((sad part is that I still got decent healing left, but don’t matter))
Garrion: and he moves to climb the statue
Water Mephit: Water Mephit Climb Check: 16
Tabris has received initiative.
Tabris: ((Yeah some Restorations would be awesome right now))
Tabris: Let’s see, let me check……… Nope still can’t do anything
Vincent has received initiative.
Vincent continues attacking , " HURRY UP"
Vincent: HIT: 10 ( Scimitar +1 )
DMG: 8
Garrion: and misses
Satomi has received initiative.
Vincent: (( can I call BS on this dice roller?))
Tabris: ((lol seriously))
Tabris: ((I can’t believe we’re about to get TPK’d like this, this is just disgraceful))
Satomi lashes out desperately… expecting one last attack…
Satomi: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 20 BAB: 2 MultiAtk: -2 Size: 0 StatBonus: 3 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 18 Misc: 0 Temp: 4 Flanking: 2
CritRolls: 7
DMG Rolls: 3 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: -4 Misc DMG: 0 Temp DMG: 4 CritMultiplier: 2
Yarzoth
HIT: 29 . . . CRIT! —> 16 ( Scimitar )
DMG: 3 . . . CRIT! —> 6
Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 7 BAB: 2 MultiAtk: -2 Size: 0 StatBonus: 3 AtkBonus: 1 CritThreat: 18 Misc: 0 Temp: 4 Flanking: 2
CritRolls: 6
DMG Rolls: 3 DamageDice: 1d4 StatBonus: -2 Misc DMG: 0 Temp DMG: 4 CritMultiplier: 2
Yarzoth
HIT: 17 ( MW Kukri )
DMG: 5
Garrion: nice
Hurskan: ooo nice.
Vincent: nice
Tabris: Too bad that doesn’t confirm
Garrion: no confirm though
Tabris: Now get past the miss chance and the mirror image
Garrion: 61, 2
Garrion: pop
Tabris: Popped the mirror
Satomi: ; ;
Tabris: That’s the last of her images at least
Tabris: Now if we could just roll high enough to hit her
Deenia Paydar: (( the mirror would have popped on the off hand strike as it is 5 away from it’s AC ))
Garrion: 20 more feet for hurskan
Garrion: ahh, didn’t notice…
Garrion: ok, i’ll apply damage
Satomi: Ooo yay~
Vincent: ((heh, what the ac of the mirrors?))
Garrion: several other strikes prior were within 5 too
Tabris: lol so we should have popped that mirror long ago then
Vincent: (( ya, I missed by like 1 or 2 twice))
Garrion: Yarzoth: -3 hitpoints!
Deenia Paydar has received initiative.
Satomi: (( That shoulda been 5 I think, because of what we discussed earlier ))
Satomi: (( 1 minimum from the weapon and the +4 bonus. ))
Garrion: correct, i forgot about your +4
Deenia Paydar: Aid Another (PF pg.197)
Success! (14) (Javelin (P))
Garrion: Yarzoth: -2 hitpoints!
Deenia Paydar: (( For Vincent since Satomi is probably going down ))
Hurskan has received initiative.
Hurskan: ((Flight group Hurksan One incoming!))
Tabris: ((Wow she’s finally bloodied))
Satomi: (( Yeah I’m probably gonna collapse whether or not I get attacked ))
Garrion: hurskan 20 more ft
Hurskan: ((Yeah just gonna keep going in the tunnel of death.))
Hurskan: ((he’s still kinda worried he’s walking itno a trap… but at this point he doesn’t have mcuh choice but to continue.))
Hurskan: ((He’s klinda concerned that his axe is mist too…))
Garrion: hurksn just arrives at end of turn
Garrion: still in mist
Garrion: “See, everyone who comes against me eventually falls. I’ll make all of you watch as I have my way.”
Yarzoth: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 15 BAB: 8 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 6 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 12
DMG Rolls: 2 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: 1 Misc DMG: 0 Temp DMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Vincent
HIT: 29 ( Bite )
DMG: 3
Deenia Paydar: “You will not have any of us. One way or another your schemes end here.”
Satomi: “I-iyaa…”
Hurskan: ((I udnno if she keeps rolling like that…))
Garrion: satomi 3 saves, vincent 1
Vincent: Vincent: -3 hitpoints!  20 of 23+0 hitpoints remain…
Satomi: Satomi: Fortitude Save: 19
Satomi: Satomi: Fortitude Save: 9
Satomi: Satomi: Fortitude Save: 18
Vincent: Vincent: Fortitude Save: 19
Tabris: Two saves, but the one failure will probably take her out
Satomi: 50/50 chance
Garrion: finally some saves
Satomi calls heads
Garrion: 1
Tabris: Wow
Tabris: Still up with 1 Str
Hurskan: ((hehe still barely up))
Satomi: Satomi APPLYING: Strength Damage
Vincent: nice
Satomi: Satomi APPLYING: Strength Damage
Satomi: Satomi APPLYING: Strength Damage
Garrion: Water Mephit: -1 hitpoints!
Vincent: ((thought my trait gave +1 to poison, but is disease.. still useful))
Satomi: “Hhhnn… S-still… Okay…”
Tabris has received initiative.
Satomi tries her best to put on a brave face, even though just standing up in her armor is exhausting…
Vincent has received initiative.
Vincent continues to attack.
Vincent: HIT: 15 ( Scimitar +1 )
DMG: 8
Garrion: no good
Vincent: ((+9 and still can’t do it))
Satomi has received initiative.
Tabris: Yeah none of us can roll for shit tonight
Vincent: ((that save was highest I rolled, a 14))
Satomi swings the hefty metal blades in her hands…
Satomi: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 9 BAB: 2 MultiAtk: -2 Size: 0 StatBonus: 3 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 18 Misc: 0 Temp: 4 Flanking: 2
CritRolls: 10
DMG Rolls: 5 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: -5 Misc DMG: 0 Temp DMG: 4 CritMultiplier: 2
Yarzoth
HIT: 18 ( Scimitar )
DMG: 4
Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 4 BAB: 2 MultiAtk: -2 Size: 0 StatBonus: 3 AtkBonus: 1 CritThreat: 18 Misc: 0 Temp: 4 Flanking: 2
CritRolls: 14
DMG Rolls: 3 DamageDice: 1d4 StatBonus: -3 Misc DMG: 0 Temp DMG: 4 CritMultiplier: 2
Yarzoth
HIT: 14 ( MW Kukri )
DMG: 4
Tabris: So close, yet so far
Vincent: ((so close))
Satomi: Gonna mote that first one: 1
Satomi: god fuck
Satomi: :(
Vincent: ((crap))
Garrion: that sucks
Vincent: can yo mote a mote %:P
Deenia Paydar has received initiative.
Deenia Paydar: Aid Another (PF pg.197)
Success! (16) (Javelin (P))
Deenia Paydar: %{color:purple}(( Vincent ))

Hurskan has received initiative.
Hurskan: ((Do I know how to materialize?))
Garrion: standard to materialize
Satomi: “Bakana…”
Hurskan: ((heh yeah I was just wasnt’ sure if I’d even know how to do that, or if the spell like lets me know I can do that or whatever heh)())
Garrion: nah, you just think it
Hurskan: ((okay, doing that then))
Garrion: would suck to say no and keep you in form till its duration is up
Garrion: Hurskan takes shape in the room
Satomi: “H-Hurskan…-san…”
Vincent: (( you rage as move or what?))
Hurskan: ((free action))
Garrion: “Ahh, you silly barbarian. You want to join in Hurskan?”
Hurskan gives a snarl at the serpent, now much more confident that he’s in a confined space with his axe at ready.
Yarzoth: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 10 BAB: 8 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 6 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 14
DMG Rolls: 5 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: 1 Misc DMG: 0 Temp DMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Hurskan
HIT: 24 ( Bite )
DMG: 6
Hurskan: -6 hitpoints!  20 of 30+0 hitpoints remain…
Hurskan Die Roll (1d20): 1 Save: 3 Stat Bonus: 2 Save Bonus: 0 Temp Bonus: 0 TOTAL: 6: Fortitude Save: 6 FAILURE!
Tabris: Jesus
Garrion: Recognizing the threat she quickly moves to weaken him.
Garrion: 1
Satomi is in bad shape… she’s bloody and drenched in sweat from the poison and the tiny, cramped quarters.
Hurskan: “Just a flesh wound!"
Hurskan: ((how do I apply ability damage btw?)())
Hurskan: Hurskan APPLYING: Strength Damage
Vincent: G does
Tabris is on the floor unconscious and not moving… (it says that Str 0 makes you unconscious for some reason, heh)
Garrion: i do it
Garrion: you can but i’ve been doing it so far
Hurskan: oh okjay.
Hurskan: You can do it, heh.
Garrion: ahh, thought you just couldn’t move
Hurskan: If that’s the way you been doing it.
Satomi: Ohh
Hurskan: ((Tab’s brain muscles are no longer strong enough to hold his consciousness))
Satomi: I didn’t realize %:x I’ll stop trying to do it
Tabris has received initiative.
Tabris: %lol

Vincent has received initiative.
Vincent: " nice of you to join us Hursk"
Tabris: Yeah I wish I could rage so I could stand back up and then swing ineffectively and go back down again
Vincent: HIT: 23 ( Scimitar +1 )
DMG: 5
Hurskan: “If I knew it was just cornering itself in a tomb. I would have come sooner!”
Vincent: (( about damn time))
Garrion: 44
Tabris: Hits
Garrion: Yarzoth: -5 hitpoints!
Satomi has received initiative.
Garrion: oh saves on her turn
Satomi: Oh god
Deenia Paydar: (( FYI, when you attack, just below where you select your weapon of choice is a Miss Chance selector. Just click on the 1 and it will roll the miss for you. ))
Satomi: 3?
Garrion: 3 from satomi and 1 fron vincent
Satomi: Satomi: Fortitude Save: 16
Satomi: Satomi: Fortitude Save: 5
Satomi: Satomi: Fortitude Save: 7
Tabris: Yeah she’s down
Satomi: No, that’s it
Tabris: Don’t even bother rolling it
Vincent: (( I saved last time?))
Satomi: “S-Sumi… Masen…”
Garrion: 2 saves to cancel
Tabris: The poison damage is ongoing
Vincent: Vincent: Fortitude Save: 10
Garrion: 1
Satomi crumples into a heap, her weapons clattering to the ground…
Vincent: Vincent APPLYING: Strength Damage
Hurskan: “I could use a pair of lizardskin boots.”
Hurskan: ((Deenia’s turn?))
Satomi: (( I’m unconscious now, I don’t get a turn ))
Vincent: (( assist hursk, if you can))
Deenia Paydar: (( Can you hit the next button then Satomi in the initiative window? ))
Deenia Paydar has received initiative.
Garrion: sorry
Satomi: (( Sorry, I’m used to him doing it ))
Deenia Paydar: Aid Another (PF pg.197)
Success! (14) (Javelin (P))
Satomi: (( Didn’t realize it was there until you pointed it out :x ))
Deenia Paydar: (( Hurskan ))
Vincent: nice
Hurskan has received initiative.
Hurskan 5 ft steps over to Satomi to cover the fallen girl.
Garrion: ((it would be easier for you guys to do it.. sometimes i don;t know if you are done unless it is obvious))
Satomi: (( I can handle that, that’s basically how we did it in T’s game anyway so I’m used to it~ ))
Deenia Paydar: (( I wish there was a button like the 4E frameworks have with a cool state to show who is up and who is next ))
Hurskan: “Before I kill you for hurting my friends, there’s something you should know…. your blood shrine… I PEED IN IT!" (raging at the end of that and then attacking)
Vincent: hehe
Garrion: Hurskan tromps all over the fallen bodies of his companions.
Garrion: lol
Hurskan: Hurskan APPLYING: Rage
Hurskan: akll the mirror images are gone right?
Tabris: Yes
Tabris: Still got the Blur though
Garrion: yes, but still blurred
Vincent: yup, just ac 20 and 20 miss%
Hurskan: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 1 BAB: 3 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 5 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 13
DMG Rolls: 7 DamageDice: 1d12 StatBonus: 7 Misc DMG: 0 Temp DMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 3
Yarzoth
HIT: 9 . . . FUMBLE! ( Greataxe )
DMG: 14
Hurskan: HIT: 20 ( Greataxe )
DMG: 14
Garrion: barely recover
Hurskan: ((well at least I didn’t fumble.. at least I dont’ think I did))
Vincent: you suck
Satomi: btw Vincent you totally can call bullshit on this dice roller, I am giving you permission
Vincent: should have visualized that she was the statue
Garrion: you should have failed… maybe she would fall over laughing
Tabris: ((Yeah this dice roller needs to be taken outside and shot))
Garrion: ((it been working for my end))
Tabris: lol
Garrion: Yarzoth glares at Hurskan….
Yarzoth: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 12 BAB: 8 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 6 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 20
DMG Rolls: 1 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: 1 Misc DMG: 0 Temp DMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Hurskan
HIT: 26 ( Bite )
DMG: 2
Garrion: and fort save… vincnet too
Garrion: vincent
Hurskan: -2 hitpoints!  24 of 36+0 hitpoints remain…
Hurskan: 2 fort saves?
Vincent: Vincent: Fortitude Save: 10
Garrion: yeah
Hurskan: Die Roll (1d20): 17 Save: 3 Stat Bonus: 4 Save Bonus: 0 Temp Bonus: 0 TOTAL: 24 : Fortitude Save: 24
Hurskan: Die Roll (1d20): 13 Save: 3 Stat Bonus: 4 Save Bonus: 0 Temp Bonus: 0 TOTAL: 20 : Fortitude Save: 20
Garrion: hurskan saves
Vincent contines to attack.
Garrion: 1
Garrion: 1 sec
Garrion: she not dome
Hurskan: “Haha I’ve flagons that were more potent than your poison!"
Vincent: Vincent APPLYING: Strength Damage
Vincent: HIT: 24… #1 MISS? (66%) . . . CRIT! —> 14 ( Scimitar +1 )
DMG: 5 . . . CRIT! —> 3 + 2 
Vincent: 5 dmage
Vincent: just take it
Garrion: she shifts out of flank
Yarzoth: -5 hitpoints!
Tabris: lol, hits even without the flank, thankfully
Tabris: 5 damage
Tabris has received initiative.
Vincent has received initiative.
Satomi has received initiative.
Tabris: Satomi is down
Deenia Paydar has received initiative.
Hurskan: “We have him now! No more tricks!"
Deenia Paydar pulls out a potion of Lesser Restore to shove in Tabris mouth
Hurskan has received initiative.
Vincent: (( assist hurski….. finish her ))
Garrion: oh miss chance on that…. 55
Tabris: He rolled the miss chance already as part of his attack, it still hit
Vincent: ((it already auto rolled, was a 66.. so even better ))
Garrion: ok, i didn’t notice that
Hurskan gioves a screaming battlecry as he moves in…
Hurskan: ((i’ll walk over Tabris))
Garrion: ((stomping on tabris’ face))
Hurskan: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 6 BAB: 3 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 5 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 20
DMG Rolls: 4 DamageDice: 1d12 StatBonus: 7 Misc DMG: 0 Temp DMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 3
Yarzoth
HIT: 14 ( Greataxe )
DMG: 11
Tabris: lol
Tabris: If you’re going to do that at least roll high enough to hit her
Hurskan: “Slippery serpent!"
Vincent: (( guess its up to me… hehe))
Yarzoth: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 1 BAB: 8 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 6 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 19
DMG Rolls: 3 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: 1 Misc DMG: 0 Temp DMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Vincent
HIT: 15 . . . FUMBLE! ( Bite )
DMG: 4
Tabris: HAH
Yarzoth: HIT: 30 ( Bite )
DMG: 2
Tabris: Finally
Garrion: recovers
Vincent: abotu time
Vincent: ((+14 to hit huh))
Garrion: yes
Tabris: Yeah she hit me on anything but a fumble
Garrion: she no pushover
Vincent: me?
Garrion: give me saves
Tabris: Yeah roll your fort saves
Vincent: Vincent: Fortitude Save: 7
Hurskan: ((still 2 for me?))
Garrion: yeah
Hurskan: Die Roll (1d20): 16 Save: 3 Stat Bonus: 4 Save Bonus: 0 Temp Bonus: 0 TOTAL: 23 : Fortitude Save: 23
Hurskan: Die Roll (1d20): 4 Save: 3 Stat Bonus: 4 Save Bonus: 0 Temp Bonus: 0 TOTAL: 11 : Fortitude Save: 11
Garrion: 1 is gone, the other 1
Hurskan: Hurskan APPLYING: Strength Damage
Garrion: vincent 1
Vincent: Vincent APPLYING: Strength Damage
Vincent continues to attack.
Tabris has received initiative.
Vincent has received initiative.
Garrion: a mist appears in the room near hurskan
Tabris: Oh hell
Vincent: HIT: 11… #1 MISS? (1%) ( Scimitar +1 )
DMG: 6
Tabris: lol wow, that was a miss both ways
Vincent: ((wow, a 1 on the d100))
Satomi has received initiative.
Deenia Paydar has received initiative.
Hurskan: “Press the Attack! Show no mercy!"
Tabris: lol the fucking mephit
Deenia Paydar: (( OK, so Standard to shove the potion in Tabris mouth and move to grab a healing potion? ))
Vincent: ((he little dude, can he get behind her?))
Garrion: yep
Garrion: not to be effective
Deenia Paydar shoves a vial in Tabris mouth and fishes around inside my backpack for another vial but different.
Hurskan has received initiative.
Deenia Paydar: (( Tabris can roll the 1d4 ))
Vincent: ((see how it feels TAbris….))
Tabris: 3
Hurskan: AAAHHHHH!!!!"
Tabris: Yay Str
Hurskan swings furiously at the serpent.
Hurskan: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 15 BAB: 3 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 4 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 16
DMG Rolls: 3 DamageDice: 1d12 StatBonus: 6 Misc DMG: 0 Temp DMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 3
Yarzoth
HIT: 22… #1 MISS? (51%) ( Greataxe )
DMG: 9
Tabris: Yesss
Vincent: finally
Tabris: Eat it bitch
Garrion: Yarzoth: -9 hitpoints!
Vincent: (( damn, probably like 5-9 health left))
Garrion: The first look of fear you have seen seems to cross her face with that blow.
Tabris: ((Hey G, I get back 3 Str from the Lesser Restoration potion))
Garrion: she shifts over closer to the statue by satomi
Tabris: ((shit she’s doing the statue thing again))
Hurskan: ((wait doesn’t the mephit block her?))
Garrion: he is still mist
Hurskan: ((remind me to kill him after this is over…))
Garrion: he didn’t hav enough action to solidify
Vincent: (( mayhbe he can fly into her body and demist there.. .like on True Blood.. hehe))
Tabris: lol
Yarzoth: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 2 BAB: 8 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 6 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 8
DMG Rolls: 5 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: 1 Misc DMG: 0 Temp DMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Hurskan
HIT: 16 ( Bite )
DMG: 6
Hurskan: -6 hitpoints!  18 of 36+0 hitpoints remain…
Hurskan: Die Roll (1d20): 13 Save: 3 Stat Bonus: 4 Save Bonus: 0 Temp Bonus: 0 TOTAL: 20 : Fortitude Save: 20
Hurskan: Die Roll (1d20): 1 Save: 3 Stat Bonus: 4 Save Bonus: 0 Temp Bonus: 0 TOTAL: 8 : Fortitude Save: 8 FAILURE!
Garrion: 1
Hurskan: Hurskan APPLYING: Strength Damage
Hurskan: “Don’t let her get to the statue!"
Garrion: vincent save too
Vincent: Vincent: Fortitude Save: 23
Vincent: its off me
Garrion: i think that is 2 saves…
Garrion: it gone
Garrion: the mephit moves to an open spot and materializes
Tabris: ((Sit him on top of the statue, lol))
Tabris has received initiative.
Hurskan: ((heh, he could just cover the lips))
Vincent has received initiative.
Hurskan: ((IUf anyone has a shield, hang it over the lips))
Vincent shifts back, " not so fast" CAsts defensively Burning hands.. will try aim it only at her if I can
Garrion: ((take your attack in flank and then move for hurskan))
Vincent: Die Roll (1d20): 18 Caster Level: 3 Wisdom Mod: 3 Feat Mod: 4 Temp Mod: 0 Concentration Check: 28
Garrion: oh, nm
Garrion: didn’t think you would be casting, hehe
Garrion: that does it
Vincent: Burning Hands: DC: 14 reflex for half Fire: 7
Garrion: Yarzoth: Reflex Save: 12 FAILURE!
immune mind-affecting, poison, paralysis ()
Vincent: least 3 damage
Vincent: wow, nice
Hurskan: ((that should do it))
Tabris: We hope
Garrion: SR?
Tabris: Oh fuck me
Vincent: yes
Vincent: 23
Tabris: Fuck yes
Garrion: ok, you overcome it
Yarzoth: -7 hitpoints!
Tabris: Damn it she’s still up
Vincent: ((shit))
Satomi has received initiative.
Deenia Paydar has received initiative.
Deenia Paydar: (( Did that BH just hit the Mephit and Satomi as well? ))
Tabris: Nah it was angled away
Garrion: i think he aimed it away from them
Tabris: Also wait shouldn’t I have had an action this round?
Tabris: Deenia gave me 3 Str back with Lesser Restore potion
Garrion: oh yes, you are up
Tabris has received initiative.
Hurskan: wait what about me?
Deenia Paydar: (( How did he angle it away from them? ))
Tabris: It’ll go back to you in a sec
Hurskan: ((i totally got skipped :( ))
Tabris: I’m taking my action from when I got skipped
Tabris: Then it goes to Deenia and then you
Tabris: I’m going to cast defensively and attempt to Magic Missile her
Garrion: yeah, i skipped tab cause he been down all this time
Tabris: Though it might help if I could select my mini
Tabris: Die Roll (1d20): 12 Caster Level: 3 Charisma Mod: 3 Feat Mod: 0 Temp Mod: 0 Concentration Check: 18
Tabris: I think that does it
Hurskan: ((Does he even have any strength? heh))
Tabris: I got back 3 Str
Tokens dropped onto map ‘* Limbo’
Tabris: From a Lesser Restore potion
Vincent: 15+ spell level x2 no?
Garrion: he got a potion from deenia
Tabris: Which I’ve said like 3 times now
Satomi: At least 2
Tabris: Tabris casts %Magic Missile
Range: %130 ft

Spell Resistance Check: 14
Damage: 4 Force
Damage: 4 Force
Tabris: Shit, don’t think it beats the SR
Garrion: nope
Vincent has received initiative.
Tabris: Now back to Deenia
Garrion: they shoot into her without effect
Tabris: “Ugh… Damn it…”
Deenia Paydar has received initiative.
Garrion: now back to deenia and where we left off
Deenia Paydar: “Stay still Tabris. This will help.”
Deenia Paydar shoves a vial into his mouth.
Hurskan has received initiative.
Vincent: ((better put a nipple on that…))
Tabris: lol
Garrion: hmm, she lets this one slide for a better opportunity
Vincent: ((he weak like a baby))
Hurskan moves into flanking position with the mephit (assuming he’s slolid now)
Hurskan: AAHHHH!!!"
Garrion: yes he is
Hurskan rushes her with his axe, showing no mercy…
Deenia Paydar: (( You can roll it Tab 1d8+1 ))
Hurskan: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 4 BAB: 3 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 4 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0 Flanking: 2
CritRolls: 5
DMG Rolls: 3 DamageDice: 1d12 StatBonus: 6 Misc DMG: 0 Temp DMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 3
Yarzoth
HIT: 13… #1 MISS? (70%) ( Greataxe )
DMG: 9
Hurskan: ((damn))
Tabris: God damn it stop missing
Tabris: 4
Garrion: and whifffff
Tabris: Tabris: Gained 4 hitpoints!  15 of 26+0 hitpoints remain…
Vincent: (( problem is you got here so late, you need like 8 rounds of suckage first, just like us))
Tabris: ((lol yeah))
Tabris: ((Now this stupid bitch is going to escape again))
Garrion: she reaches for the statue… AoO
Vincent: nice
Tabris: Can I swipe at her from the ground? lol
Garrion: yes
Deenia Paydar: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 12 BAB: 1 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 0 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 4
DMG Rolls: 2 DamageDice: 1d6 StatBonus: 0 Misc DMG: 0 Temp DMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Yarzoth
HIT: 13… #1 MISS? (97%) ( Javelin (P) )
DMG: 2
Garrion: oh wait, you dropped weapon so no
Vincent: HIT: 15… #1 MISS? (34%) ( Scimitar +1 )
DMG: 4
Tabris: Damn
Tabris: I can punch her, lol
Garrion: you only threaten with a weapon
Garrion: unless monk
Vincent: hursk, whap her
Deenia Paydar: (( Or you have a Cestus or Spiked Gloves ))
Hurskan: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 9 BAB: 3 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 0 StatBonus: 4 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0 Flanking: 2
CritRolls: 4
DMG Rolls: 11 DamageDice: 1d12 StatBonus: 6 Misc DMG: 0 Temp DMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 3
Yarzoth
HIT: 18… #1 MISS? (2%) ( Greataxe )
DMG: 17
Water Mephit: Primary Target: ATK Rolls:* 3,14 BAB: *3 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 1 StatBonus: 1 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0
CritRolls: 5,2
DMG Rolls: 1,3 *DamageDice: *1d3 StatBonus: 1 Misc DMG: 0 Temp DMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
Deenia Paydar
HIT: 8, 19 ( Claw )
DMG: 2, 4
Tabris: God damn
Vincent: flank?
Tabris: He rolled 2 on the miss%
Hurskan: Yeah I put the flank in, and I rolled a 2 on my miss chance anyway
Deenia Paydar: (( WTF is the Mephit hitting me for? ))
Hurskan: ((Hurskan didn’t trust the mephit from the start))
Garrion: hehe, sorry picked wrong target, in fact don;t think i even selected a target
Vincent: heh, you include flank on him? if so he hit
Garrion: and should have been single too
Tabris: lol yeah
Garrion: looks like no hits….
Tabris: What about the Mephit, he targeted the wrong person
Garrion: the roll is the same regardless
Garrion: he got an 8
Garrion: ok, to speed this up… the chase on?
Vincent: hell ya
Hurskan: ((yup))
Tabris: Hang on
Hurskan: ((I’ll also derage for the journey))
Tabris: Can she get completely down the hole in one action after turning to mist?
Hurskan: ((So I can rest whiel I’m in mist heh)_))
Garrion: you all follow up with your own touches… no
Tabris: If any part of her is still visible then I’m casting Magic Missile
Tabris: I have one left
Garrion: she mists and gets to the hole
Garrion: over tab
Vincent: ((cover hole with hand?))
Tabris: Yeah I’m going to MM her in the face
Hurskan: Hurskan REMOVING: Rage
Hurskan: ((heh yeah.. can vincent just like cover the hole with his shield or hand or whatever?))
Garrion: ok, mephit acid splashes too
Tabris: Tabris casts %Magic Missile
Range: %130 ft

Spell Resistance Check: 12
Damage: 3 Force
Damage: 5 Force
Tabris: God damn it fucking spell resistance
Vincent: ((suckle))
Garrion: need to look up spell effects while in mist
Water Mephit: HIT: 10 ( Ranged Touch )
DMG: 1
Garrion: he misses anyay
Vincent moves to block the hole. ( foot, shield, hand.. in that order )
Garrion: ok, hmm what would the roll be.. even a crack lets her through
Tabris has received initiative.
Vincent has received initiative.
Deenia Paydar: (( If it is like Gaseous Form it is DR10 Magic ))
Tabris: Stuff something in there, like a cloth or something
Tabris: Jam the hole completely
Hurskan: ((Yeah or a spear/javelin))
Hurskan: ((You got priest robes? stuff that in there?))
Hurskan: ((Just totally plug it.))
Deenia Paydar: (( However, no armor including natural ))
Tabris: lol yeah stuff your robe in there
Garrion: is is about a 1 ft hole
Vincent: (( is it a manufactured hole? or just cracks in the ceiling? would imagine more manufactured since its like a tunnel))
Tabris: It’s manufactured
Garrion: correct t is a drilled hole
Vincent slams his shield down on the hole, putting a full weight behind it. ( it on floor right?)
Garrion: nah, about waist high
Garrion: on wall above tabris
Vincent slams his shield over the hole, holding it there.
Garrion: str check
Hurskan: ((oh okay, I’m not gonna cancel my rage then if he blocked it heh… ))
Vincent: ((str vs mist? she got like a str of -10?))
Garrion: no to form a seal
Vincent: Vincent Strength Check: 9
Tabris: Bah
Hurskan: Damn it.
Hurskan: :(
Satomi has received initiative.
Deenia Paydar has received initiative.
Vincent: " get ready to after her if she escapes"
Deenia Paydar: (( OK, so it is in a mist form so not blurred? ))
Tabris: We hope
Tabris: Need magic to hurt her though
Garrion: or blurry mist, haha
Garrion: right, melee will do nothing
Vincent: (( I got my fire bolts if someone else holds this shield))
Deenia Paydar casts Ear Piercing Scream
Hurskan: ((Is that seriously a spell?))
Deenia Paydar rolls: %1d20+3 SR %=> 18 + 3 = 21
Hurskan: ((I guess it is heh.))
Deenia Paydar rolls: %2d6 Damage Fort for Half %=> 6
Hurskan: ((That should be aplified when you cast it in an enclosed room like this heh))
Tabris: lol yeah
Hurskan has received initiative.
Garrion: Yarzoth: Fortitude Save: 12
immune mind-affecting, poison, paralysis ()
Tabris: Fuck yes
Tabris: 6 damage
Vincent: nice
Deenia Paydar: (( She take it all ))
Garrion: Yarzoth: -6 hitpoints!
Hurskan: ((she’s mist right now right?))
Vincent: ((that has to be enough))
Tabris: What the fuck how is she not down
Garrion: yep, mist
Tabris: Her entire health bar is gone
Garrion: hanging on by a thread
Tabris: Oh fuck me
Vincent: she dazed as well
Hurskan: I’ll let my rage end and then just rush up to Vincent nd help him brace against the hole.
Hurskan: Just gonna try to assist him
Tabris: Oh is she dazed?
Hurskan: Hurskan Strength Check: 8
Deenia Paydar: (( Yes ))
Tabris: lol awesome, well she can’t go anywhere if she’s dazed
Vincent: You unleash a powerful scream, inaudible to all but a single target. The target is dazed for 1 round and takes 1d6 points of sonic damage per two caster levels %(maximum 5d6). A successful save negates the daze effect and halves the damage.
Deenia Paydar: %{color:purple}(( 1 rd, ))

Hurskan: ((Well yeah but Hursk didn’t know that heh.))
Garrion: dazed is no action right?
Deenia Paydar: (( Dazed The creature is unable to act normally. A dazed creature can take no actions, but has no penalty to AC. A dazed condition typically lasts 1 round. ))
Vincent: yes
Garrion: she seems to remain still and does nothing
Tabris: lol awesome
Vincent lets go of the shield once Hursk has it and blasts her with fire.
Tabris: Hey, hey, my action first
Vincent: HIT: 21… #1 MISS? (4%) ( Flame Bolt (ranged touch) )
DMG: 3
Water Mephit: Primary Target: ATK Rolls: 8 BAB: 3 MultiAtk: 0 Size: 1 StatBonus: 2 AtkBonus: 0 CritThreat: 20 Misc: 0 Temp: 0 RangeMod: 0
CritRolls: 14
DMG Rolls: 0 DamageDice: 0d1 StatBonus: 0 Misc DMG: 0 Temp DMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2 RangeMod: 0
Yarzoth
HIT: 14 ( Ranged Touch )
DMG: 1
Vincent: ((fuck))
Tabris: Okay, what action is it to grab my sword, move?
Garrion: yep
Tabris has received initiative.
Garrion: the mephit misses
Satomi breathes.
Tabris: Okay, I grab my sword as my move action and then blast her with my Vanguard Blast ability, it works just like MM except it does fire damage, so it’s an auto-hit if I can just roll worth a shit and breach her SR
Tabris: Vanguard Blast
SR Breach: 5
Damage: 6 Fire
Tabris: Motherfucking….
Vincent: wow
Vincent: time to reroll
Tabris: I would if I had something to re-roll with
Tabris: But now you can roll your flame blast, lol
Vincent has received initiative.
Garrion: the flame blast hits
Vincent: heh, roll again?
Tabris: Oh, you have a reroll ability?
Vincent: no
Garrion: just roll the SR
Garrion: if it applies
Vincent: have to check
Vincent: Fire Bolt %(Sp): %As a standard action, you can unleash a scorching bolt of divine fire from your outstretched hand. You can target any single foe within 30 feet as a ranged touch attack with this bolt of fire. If you hit the foe, the fire bolt deals 1d6 points of fire damage + 1 point for every two cleric levels you possess. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.]
Vincent: don’t say
Tabris: It’s spell like, think that means SR applies
Garrion: not all spells have SR
Deenia Paydar: (( Spell-like abilities are subject to spell resistance and dispel magic. They do not function in areas where magic is suppressed or negated. Spell-like abilities cannot be used to counterspell, nor can they be counterspelled. ))
Satomi: (( “My tigers are perched on a log.”™ ))
Hurskan: yeah spell like generally means it allows SR.
Vincent: SR: 4
Vincent: wow
Tabris: You suck even worse
Satomi: D:
Tabris: God damn I can’t believe this bullshit
Garrion: that is bad
Vincent: 214
Satomi has received initiative.
Deenia Paydar has received initiative.
Tabris: You got anything else Deenia? lol
Vincent: (( think I got like 3 more blasts of that))
Tabris: ((I got 5 more of mine but won’t do any good if she gets away))
Vincent: should be able to fire at least once down teh tunnel
Deenia Paydar: (( I have command and glitterdust and web. Which none will help ))
Hurskan: ((can you command her to solidy?))
Garrion: that a target or effect everyone in the area since it is a loud scream?
Hurskan: ((solidify?))
Deenia Paydar: (( Can I do a spellcraft to see what spell it is she used? ))
Tabris: She isn’t affected by mind affecting
Hurskan: ((oh damn. hax))
Deenia Paydar: (( Single target ))
Garrion: you recognoze it as the same as before… gaseous form
Deenia Paydar: (( Yes, Command will do shit I know same as web and glitterdust won’t help ))
Vincent: (( go gassy D.. get ready to follow her and web up the exit maybe?))
Garrion: can’t cast in gas form
Deenia Paydar: (( delay as I can’t do anything ))
Hurskan has received initiative.
Tabris: Str check on the shield
Deenia Paydar: (( OK, yeah I’ll do that turn to gas ))
Garrion: deenia moves over to the statue and touches it on the lips
Garrion: and turns to vapor
Hurskan: Holding thesheld.
Garrion: give me your check hurskan
Hurskan: Hurskan Strength Check: 15
Hurskan: ((And that’s my turn.))
Vincent: ((decent))
Hurskan: ((activating the rage of hermetic seals!))
Garrion: the mist moves over to the hole and seems to be trying to find a way out…. but it is slowed down
Tabris: Whoo time for more blasties
Water Mephit: HIT: 11 ( Ranged Touch )
DMG: 1
Tabris has received initiative.
Deenia Paydar: (( Probably should have used the Tangleffot Bag after Hurskan came in ))
Tabris: Vanguard Blast
SR Breach: 13
Damage: 3 Fire
Tabris: God damn it
Tabris: Why can’t I breach the fucking SR
Tabris: This is pissing me off so much
Vincent has received initiative.
Vincent: HIT: 4 . . . FUMBLE! ( Flame Bolt (ranged touch) )
DMG: 5
Tabris: You gotta be shitting me
Vincent: HIT: 23 . . . CRIT! —> 12 ( Flame Bolt (ranged touch) )
DMG: 6 . . . CRIT! —> 5
Garrion: i’m cracking up here
Vincent: of course
Satomi has received initiative.
Deenia Paydar has received initiative.
Vincent: can we jsut swap those two and call it a night?
Garrion: staying in mist?
Hurskan has received initiative.
Tabris: lol seriously
Tabris: Str Check
Deenia Paydar: (( Yes ))
Garrion: hurskan, str check
Hurskan: Hurskan Strength Check: 10
Hurskan: ((fear the might of Hurskan!))
Garrion: the mist starts to seep through
Vincent: " if she starts to get thru you need to move that shield Hursk"
Tabris has received initiative.
Tabris: Do I still have a shot at her?
Garrion: she half in and half out
Vincent: ((she got a big ass))
Tabris: Vanguard Blast
SR Breach: 22
Damage: 5 Fire
Tabris: YES
Tabris: YES
Tabris: EAT IT
Vincent: yey
Tabris: SUCK IT BITCH
Garrion: oh great… now she materializes and fills the hole with her body as it crushes from the squeezing hole
Tabris: lol I don’t care
Tabris: We can push her out
Garrion: how you going to get out
Vincent: Hurst ax can make a hole
Tabris: lol yeah, we can plunge the hole out with a spear
Tabris: I don’t care as long as she’s dead
Tabris: We’ll burn what we can’t plunge
Vincent: " finally".
Garrion: half her body is smashed into ta 1 ft hole, hehe… better get to probing
Satomi: Dude you can’t burn shit with her plugging up the hole
Vincent drops a heal on the grroup and then checks on SAtomi.
Satomi: (( We would suffocate so fast ))
Vincent: Channeled 7 energy vs. the Living in a 30 foot burst. Will save DC 12 for half damage. (Apply Channeling Healing/Damage.)
You have 0 channelings left today.
Beings in the 30 foot burst: Deenia Paydar, Hurskan, Satomi, Soulbound Doll 2, Tabris, Water Mephit, Yarzoth
Tabris: Gained 7 hitpoints!  22 of 26+0 hitpoints remain…
Deenia Paydar: Gained 7 hitpoints!  14 of 14+0 hitpoints remain…
Hurskan: Gained 7 hitpoints!  19 of 30+0 hitpoints remain…
Vincent: Gained 7 hitpoints!  23 of 23+0 hitpoints remain…
Vincent moves to check on Satomi.
Satomi: Gained 7 hitpoints!  20 of 23+0 hitpoints remain…
Satomi: (( I’m down from strength damage ))
Vincent: Vincent Heal Check: 25
Tabris: HAH! AHAHAHAHAHA!!! YES! YES!”
Deenia Paydar: “I would suggest we check her over the best we can and hole up here while Satomi and Tabris feel better.”
Tabris starts laughing like a madman…
Hurskan: ((Yeah that’d be a terrible way to die))
Hurskan: ((If she ends up blocking the hole and leaving us to die down here))
Hurskan: ((Since there’s no way we’d be able to clear that out of there…))
Satomi is completely overcome by the venom…
Garrion: Yarzoth: -5 hitpoints!
Vincent: " with an hours rest, I can get her up.. but not much more"
Satomi: “Nnn…”
Hurskan: ((Where did she die anyway? and did she materialize?))
Tabris: Yeah she died when I zapped her and materialized inside the hole
Tabris: So she’s stuffed into the passage that leads back down to the main level
Satomi: (( So yeah we’re literally trapped in here ))
Satomi: (( I’m never gonna wake up :( ))
Vincent: " just grab her legs and pull her out.. and check her body, see if she has anything useful or more information about this place on her"
Garrion: she went unconscious and materialized.. when she did that she was crushed in the hole
Deenia Paydar: (( Hack her up with a dagger ))
Tabris: ((lol yeah, start carving her out))
Deenia Paydar: (( If it is good enough for Jeffrey Dahmer it is good enough for me. ))
Vincent: ((she ain’t size large, won’t take up that much of the hole))
Garrion: you may want to check the room first….
Hurskan: ((the hole is super small…))
Deenia Paydar: (( Also, Acid Arrow Mephit can eat her alive with the acid ))
Hurskan: ((It’s like a pipe sized thing…. ))
Vincent: (( foot in diameter, taht not that small ))
Garrion: This X-shaped room has a low ceiling and walls dense with ancient carvings and bas-reliefs of a bat-winged demonic woman, including a particularly large one on the northeast wall whose lips are smeared with dried blood. A number of supplies%—food, discarded clothes, a few waterskins, and a well-used bedroll— lie in the center of the room.
%{color:green}Tabris is too busy laughing like a serial killer to do anything at the moment… he just lies back on the floor and laughs…

Deenia Paydar: (( So the bones are like an oreo cookie and crushed to smithereens ))
Tabris: Yeah let the Mephit melt her with Acid Arrow
Hurskan: ((how many arrows does it get?))
Satomi: (( Goddamn, this campaign is already turning into Breaking Bad ))
Garrion: oh, oops, 1 %/hr
Garrion: %what is breaking bad?

Vincent: tv show
Deenia Paydar: (( I would suggest the dagger as she may have bloody papers on her. i.e. scrolls, notes, maps… ))
Satomi: (( My salient point is that one of the episodes I saw had them trying to dissolve a guy’s corpse with acid ))
Tabris: lol yeah just carve her apart with the dagger
Deenia Paydar: (( I mean she is just a lizard person sausage at this point ))
Hurskan: “Accursed evil sorcery….”
Vincent: ((she should be half sticking out, just tie rope around and ahv Hurst pull her out, while Tabris or someong pryies her out with his sword or my shield))
Garrion: anyone doing anything other than carving her up?
Tabris: Tab is lying on his back and resting as he laughs and gloats over his victory
Deenia Paydar: (( checking the parts of her body that are still accessible ))
Deenia Paydar: Deenia Paydar Perception Check: 9
Satomi: (( IIRC it got complicated when the sludge melted through the ceiling of the floor below ))
Hurskan: ((I’m gonna take a break from rage fatigue)_))
Vincent: do we seriously think we could run out of air in here?
Tabris: Shit if I know
Garrion: ok, legs, tail, everything waist and below
Tabris: But it shouldn’t take that long to carve her body up
Deenia Paydar: (( That is why they should use the plastic 55 gallon drums. ))
Satomi: I dunno, we would if we set fire to shit was what I was saying
Hurskan: ((with the path blocked, we could easily run out of air, not to mention adding acid fumes to that..))
Tabris: And with one acid arrow per hour we should be able to soften her up enough
Vincent and Hursk will try to pull her out.
Satomi: (( Yeah, they’d used a bathtub ))
Hurskan: ((If I can reach her, I’ll try to get her out, I dnno how deep she is inside))
Deenia Paydar: (( I wouldn’t use the acid because she may have stuff on her we want ))
Vincent: I will assist her
Vincent: him
Garrion: well the potions got crushed
Tabris: Yeah just pry loose what you can, carve up the rest, if she’s still blocking the hole then use acid after that
Garrion: you can see a spell pouch dangling and a scroll tube
Tabris: Tab won’t be much help with 3 str either way
Satomi: (( I thought it kind of broke suspension of disbelief, since like the entire premise of the show is that the guy is a high school chemistry teacher that becomes a meth cook ))
Garrion: just outside the hole
Satomi: (( You’d think he’d know better… ))
Vincent: should be quit slick with all the blood and juices…
Deenia Paydar: “Oooh, now this is worth the trouble. I am also glad Ieana got the ending she deserved.”
Garrion: the scroll tube has a very tight seal on it… %(waterproof?)
Satomi: %{color:purple}(( Man, isn’t this the second time in a row I’ve been unconscious when we divvied loot? :( ))

Deenia Paydar inspects it for magical seals
Hurskan grunts in a disapproving way at the lizard sausage.
Hurskan: “No trophy to bring back….”
Deenia Paydar: Deenia Paydar Knowledge (arcana) Check: 28
Hurskan: “I had my eye on the jawbone.”
Tabris: “Heh… Hehehe… The tail is still there… Use that…”
Garrion: detecting magic? you sence magic within the tube, in the hole, and behind you
Vincent: I assuem after a few combined heaves we pull her out?
Tabris: “Man… Fuck, I can’t believe this shit…”
Deenia Paydar: (( Yes DM ))
Deenia Paydar: (( Yes DetectMagic ))
Hurskan: “It will have to do….”
Garrion: yes, after some work you pry, cut and pull her out
Vincent then sits down and begins to pray for spells.
Garrion: in the mush is a ring
Deenia Paydar: (( Did the tube have any arcane symbols on the outside that looked like a magical trap? ))
Garrion: in the tube are several scrolls
Garrion: not trapped
Deenia Paydar: (( Well, I guess it wasn’t trapped ))
Deenia Paydar looks over the scrolls
Garrion: also an unoly symbol of ydersius in the mush
Garrion: or some god…
Garrion: ignore that, hehe
Hurskan: “What a waste… and no gold either…”
Garrion: 18pp in the mush
Tabris: “Looks like a couple platinum… We can trade those out for gold.”
Tabris: “Nice ring… Wonder what it does…”
Garrion: scrolls, there are 9
Deenia Paydar: (( 9 K:Arcana? ))
Garrion: spellcraft
Vincent: (( probably divine in nature… hopefully))
Deenia Paydar: Deenia Paydar Spellcraft Check: 29
Satomi: (( I’m still allowed to take ninja right? If so I’m gonna have UMD after I level up :o~ ))
Deenia Paydar: Deenia Paydar Spellcraft Check: 28
Deenia Paydar: Deenia Paydar Spellcraft Check: 32
Deenia Paydar: Deenia Paydar Spellcraft Check: 29
Vincent: wow
Deenia Paydar: Deenia Paydar Spellcraft Check: 14
Deenia Paydar: Deenia Paydar Spellcraft Check: 32
Deenia Paydar: Deenia Paydar Spellcraft Check: 32
Deenia Paydar: Deenia Paydar Spellcraft Check: 30
Vincent: think that good enough for all of em, yeesh
Deenia Paydar: Deenia Paydar Spellcraft Check: 31
Garrion: yeah, she the spellcraft goddess
Deenia Paydar: (( I guess the dice roller isn’t broke ))
Tabris: lol
Vincent: just ine time
Satomi: (( I think what that means is we need to jiggle it each time before we play ))
Deenia Paydar: (( Now this is where Garrion says they are all Divine ))
Tabris: Haha, yeah
Tabris: Actually they probably are since she was a cleric
Garrion: the one 14 but i think you still may have made it
Tabris: Tabris Spellcraft Check: 24
Tabris: I got that one if she didn’t
Deenia Paydar: (( Tabris did you check if that ring is magical? ))
Tabris: I can
Garrion: scrolls of augery (2), comprehend languages, cure moderate wounds (2), find traps, lesser restoration (2), remove disease
Tabris casts Detect Magic
Garrion: spellcraft the ring
Deenia Paydar: (( all good, wonder why she had find traps though ))
Tabris: Tabris Spellcraft Check: 15
Vincent: any of those on your spell list D ?
Tabris eyes the ring…
Tabris: The cures are probably
Deenia Paydar: (( let me check ))
Garrion: 15 won’t do it
Vincent: those you can take, beef up your role as #2 healer
Deenia Paydar: (( all of them are ))
Vincent: nice
Tabris: “Hmm… Can’t quite tell what this is… Maybe you can take a look Deenia?”
Deenia Paydar casts Detect Magic and looks at the ring
Deenia Paydar: Deenia Paydar Spellcraft Check: 19
Vincent: maybe just split em in half, but you can take th two cure ones as well
Garrion: that may be close, let me check
Vincent looks over as well.
Vincent: Vincent Spellcraft Check: 6
Vincent: then looks away quickly
Tabris: lol
Satomi continues pumping venom
Garrion: cl3… you got it.. Ring of Mind Shielding
Hurskan: “Just give me the coins, I want no part of that evil magic.”
Vincent: fricking 1
Deenia Paydar: (( That is why she was immune to me ))
Hurskan: ((wow, that thing gives total immunity to mind affecting? damn))
Tabris: “Tch, the magic ain’t evil, it’s all in how you use it.”
Vincent: would say give to Hursk?
Tabris: lol that ring is awesome
Garrion: This ring is usually of fine workmanship and wrought from heavy gold. The wearer is continually immune to detect thoughts, discern lies, and any attempt to magically discern her alignment.
Hurskan: “Evil god, evil magic.”
Vincent: or no since he not really a PC?
Satomi: (( Whoa, that’s an awesome ring ))
Hurskan: ((oh wait.. it’s not that good))
Satomi: (( Oh ))
Hurskan: ((it’s not mind affecting stuff, it’s just a good spy type ring))
Vincent: satomi then
Garrion: her immunity to mind effects was racial
Hurskan: ((it’s basically crap))
Satomi: (( Yeah, it’s just kinda a thing… ))
Satomi: (( Sorry I’m like half asleep ))
Garrion: ok, you still have magic in the room
Vincent: satomi can hang onto it for now.. we can always sell it later
Deenia Paydar: (( From where? ))
Deenia Paydar: (( I will continually cast Detect Magic to pick out all of the magical items ))
Garrion: This chamber was once used by the temple’s high priest as a private place to meditate and worship, but is today used by Yarzoth as a bedroom. An examination of the various materials strewn about the room reveals the food to be locally caught or harvested (fillets of fish, shellfish, and strips of meat taken from birds and monkeys—all quite fresh thanks to Yarzoth’s daily use of purify food and water), while the bedroll and other supplies seem to be from the Jenivere—the clothing, in particular, is recognizable as having belonged to Ieana.
Satomi: (( Yeah, I have good social skills, so I can at least make use of it ))
Tabris: “Hah, so that snake bitch really was Ieana… Fuck…”
Hurskan: ((Be good if you wanted to betray the party. heh.))
Tabris: “Well she finally got what was coming to her then.”
Tabris spits on Yarzoth’s mangled remains
Garrion: The largest carving of ? on the northeast wall radiates moderate transmutation magic-like the statue below, smearing blood on this carving’s lips affects one with gaseous form (CL 5th) as you have witnessed.
Satomi: (( Well, I’m not evil! ))
Garrion: perception to check the room closer?
Tabris: Tabris Perception Check: 16
Tabris: How long does this poison last btw?
Deenia Paydar: Deenia Paydar Perception Check: 10
Garrion: till you save twice.. i’m calling it good, you have suffered enough
Tabris: lol okay but how long does the Str damage last
Garrion: till yourecover naturally
Satomi: (( Though I guess she isn’t particularly good, either… She’s wherever the wind takes her. Which isn’t a very descriptive metaphor, but she’s a little bit evasive anyway. ))
Tabris: Damn
Vincent: Vincent Perception Check: 7
Tabris: I think once Bull’s Strength wears off I’ll be unconscious again then, lol
Garrion: Tabris.. you find a hidden panel in the wall below the carving of ?.
Tabris: 3 Str with Bull’s Strength is -1 Str without it
Garrion: yep, it wears off soon… and tab falls again
Tabris: “Hey, I found this panel over… here…”
Tabris slumps over
Deenia Paydar: (( the ? is for what? K:Nature/K:History/Klanes… ))
Hurskan checks out the panel.
Hurskan will try to rip it off.
Garrion: knowledge religion or planes
Deenia Paydar: (( not I, Vincent? ))
Tabris: lol I wouldn’t do that if I were you
Tabris: Then again you are a dumb Barbarian
Vincent: Vincent Knowledge (religion) Check: 17
Satomi: Prejudice!
Tabris: It’s not prejudice if it’s true
Garrion: no clue to what form this is of
Hurskan: ((yeah he’s a dumb barbarian loking fro treasure))
Garrion: ok, hurskan ripping it open?
Satomi: (( I want to play a smart barbarian sometime. Sort of like Conan. Except she’d look like my character from Yurath. ))
Hurskan: ((Yeah, I’m just gonna pull it open))
Hurskan: ((just try to rip off the panel wiht my strength))
Garrion: will save
Hurskan: Hurskan REMOVING: Fatigued
Hurskan: Die Roll (1d20): 12 Save: 1 Stat Bonus: 1 Save Bonus: 0 Temp Bonus: 0 TOTAL: 14 : Will Save: 14
Satomi: (( Or she’d be a halfling or something else ridiculous. ))
Tabris: lol whoops
Satomi: (( Can halflings be barbarians? Holy shit, that’s gonna be my next character. ))
Hurskan: ((lol))
Garrion: -4 to dex, -2 to cha…..
Tabris: lol ouch
Tabris: That’s a nasty trap
Garrion: a blast emanates as a glyph is broken
Garrion: hurskan stumbles back in shock
Hurskan: ((eh whatever, things hit him automatically anywya, and he didn’t have mcuh personality to beginw tih))
Vincent: Vincent Spellcraft Check: 19
Garrion: bestow curse
Hurskan grunts angrily as he gets back to removing the panel.
Satomi: (( Don’t be all salty, man ))
Vincent: ((shit, that ain’t easy to get off))
Garrion: as he staggers about you see hi teeth sharpen to fangs, his ears turn bat-like and small wings start to grow
Deenia Paydar looks inside the panel and casts Detect Magic
Tabris: Wait what
Satomi: (( Hahaha get punked ))
Vincent: Vincent Heal Check: 20
Vincent checks em out.
Satomi: (( Bat-punked. ))
Garrion: it appears that he is being transformed into something… bat-like
Hurskan: ((lol what?))
Vincent: Man Bat
Hurskan: ((wonder if the wings let me fly))
Tabris: lol
Hurskan: Batman!
Deenia Paydar: (( Bestow Curse is what is happening ))
Tabris: Wow, that’s a nasty curse
Garrion: he still looks humanoid but…..
Tabris is blissfully unconscious as he sleeps off serpentfolk venom along with Satomi
Deenia Paydar: (( yes, as to remove it is going to take money as we don’t have the means ))
Hurskan doesn’t yet seem to notice the changes yet… as he’s ripping the panel off.
Garrion: Victims of this curse transform into deformed, batlike parodies of their true forms%—with fanged mouths and twisted, bat-like ears, arms that look more like wings but function well neither as arm nor wing, twisted legs that end in malformed talons, and wracking pains as if by a constant gnawing hunger that nothing seems to sate.
Deenia Paydar: %{color:purple}(( Anything magical behind the panel? ))

Garrion: yes
Vincent: have to wait until L5 for me to heal you, or we gonna pay someone
Satomi is serpent buddies with Tab
Hurskan: ((heh damn))
Garrion: The hidden panel opens like a drawer. Within are a few ancient but still functional magic items
Deenia Paydar: “Thanks Hurskan! I kinda thought something like a trap was around seeing as Ieana had a Scroll of Find Traps."
Tabris: “ZzZzZzZzZzZzZz…”
Hurskan growls in pain…
Vincent: " careful with those, let Deenia Examine them"
Hurskan: “More evil magic…”
Deenia Paydar inspects the items.
Deenia Paydar: (( How many Spellcraft? ))
Hurskan looks at the batwings…
Hurskan goes over to Vincent…
Vincent sits Hursk down and does what he can with him with his skill at healing… ( which isn’t much)
Hurskan: “Cleric… remove this accursed magic…”
Satomi drools a little bit.
Vincent: " let me seee what I can do.. but I don’t know of if I am of sufficient skill yet to do it"
Tabris snores unconsciously…
Garrion: This treasure consists of a scroll of ?, a scroll of ?, a single card from an archaic deck of ?, a candle of ?, and a block of ?.
Deenia Paydar: Deenia Paydar Spellcraft Check: 25
Deenia Paydar: Deenia Paydar Spellcraft Check: 31
Deenia Paydar: Deenia Paydar Spellcraft Check: 14
Deenia Paydar: Deenia Paydar Spellcraft Check: 17
Deenia Paydar: Deenia Paydar Spellcraft Check: 28
Satomi: (( Aren’t priest spells basically prayers? So it’s more like your god doesn’t love you enough. ))
Tabris: lol
Garrion: the 14 won;t cut it for the card.. the 17 not sure, looking
Satomi: (( You just gotta kill things until he does. These games are so metal. ))
Vincent: I can check for the ones you missed on, though am not so great
Vincent: Vincent Spellcraft Check: 24
Vincent: Vincent Spellcraft Check: 6
Tabris: My spellcraft is decent, but I have to be conscious for it
Vincent: maybe the card
Garrion: no on the candle either
Deenia Paydar turns and sees Tabris back on the ground.
Vincent: 24 work on the card?
Garrion: This treasure consists of a scroll of divination, a scroll of restoration, a single card from an archaic deck of illusions %(creates an illusion of a peryton, a rare beast that was more common during Azlant’s height—the peryton is detailed in Pathfinder Adventure Path #19, but if you don’t have access to that book, treat the peryton as a harpy), a candle of ?, and a block of incense of meditation.
Vincent: %toss em into group treasure

Deenia Paydar: “Should we just sleep and let them heal their ailments or shoulld we use the Scrolls on them?”
Vincent: “no, with an hour or two of rest I shoudl be abel to get them up at least”
Vincent: ((no lesser restoration for you Deenia?))
Deenia Paydar: “OK, then I am going to rest. We can put all of the stuff together and let Hurskan carry it until we find a better means.”
Hurskan: “The poison will heal fine on it’s own.. but this needs to be fixed!"
Garrion: it is about 5 PM %(roughly guessing)… you are thinking it may be best just to wait overnight here.
%{color:green}Hurskan points to his batwings.

Deenia Paydar: (( Nope, I can take it though on level up if that is going to be a recurring theme ))
Vincent: " these is not much I can do"
Garrion: i don;t think hurskan can carry anything… he can’t even use his axe
Vincent: (( I think I"ll always have one prepared from now on, so hopefully shouldn’t))
Tabris: Just strap everything to him like a pack mule
Deenia Paydar: (( I will try to take scribe scroll soon to help with the potions and scrolls for shit like this. ))
Hurskan: ((wait what? I don’t have hands?))
Garrion: are you heading out after rsting to get a few spels or staying?
Vincent: so after 1 hour of rest I"ll get back 1 L1 and 1 L2 spell.. will use Lessor restoration on TAbris
Hurskan: ((I thougtht I just took a dex penalty))
Vincent: 4 on tabris’s str
Tabris: How far down am I exactly? lol
Deenia Paydar: (( my vote is stay until the party can at least fight if need be ))
Vincent: and cure light on Hursk: 8
Tabris: Tabris REMOVING: Bulls Strength
Garrion: remove your bull str
Tabris: Apparently I’m at -5 Str
Deenia Paydar: (( I can cure light with the potions ))
Tabris: So that 4 puts me at -1
Tabris: Which is still unconscious, lol
Vincent then rests for one more hour, doing the same….
Vincent: (( don’t waste the potions))
Deenia Paydar: (( So 5 days at least ))
Vincent: Lesser REst on SAtomi: 2
Tabris: Also I say we rest overnight
Hurskan: Gained 8 hitpoints!  27 of 30+0 hitpoints remain…
Hurskan: Hurskan APPLYING: Dexterity Damage
Hurskan APPLYING: Charisma Damage
Vincent: I can basically get 1 lesser rest returned per hour
Deenia Paydar: (( Is here a good place to call it for the night? Or is there more stuff we can do in 14 minutes? ))
Vincent: probably good here
Satomi: (( I’m pretty sleepy, I got class in the morning so I’m about ready to peace ))
Garrion: you think this is a pretty good and safe place to rest up… limited access and has been used as a secure shelter by ieana/yarzoth
Vincent: heal satomi back 2? taht enough to bring her awake?
Deenia Paydar: (( I do intend to have Hurskan destroy that unholy symbol and altar downstairs ))
Hurskan: ((heh yeah, assuming I can still use my axe, I’m up for smashing that0))
Satomi: (( We get a level up right? I know I failed some saves when I was down to 1 str but I don’t know if we bothered rolling how much. ))
Hurskan: ((The only reaosn he hasn’t smashed the statue here is because he figures he needs it to get out))
Garrion: good idea, but he can’t do much with half arm/bat wings
Vincent: I want to at least first rest up hourly until they both awake… then with healing checks I shoudl be able to accelerate the poison healing naturally
Satomi: (( That was two separate thoughts, sorry ))
Garrion: yes, you all level up…. you all get cards for leveling up also
Vincent: overnight
Vincent: oh nice
Deenia Paydar: (( Yes, I can help with the heals as I have CLW and I would suggest staying until we are 100 as I don’t think we have cleared this dungeon/temple ))%
Garrion: XP for yarzoth is…. 480
Vincent: heals ain’t the problem is the str damage taht will take a while
Tabris: Yeah I say we heal up to 100
Tabris: I don’t care how long it takes
Hurskan: looks like we cleared it
Hurskan: unless there’s other places we can go in gas form
Hurskan: though those smaller tunnels
Satomi: (( I’m still allowed to take ninja, right? Since I’m from Tian Xia? I remember we talked about that before the hiatus. ))
Vincent: though now at L4 I can get x2 Lesser REsts per hour rest, so will go alot faster
Tabris: That Gibbering Mouther is still around, heh
Tabris: So no we haven’t cleared it
Hurskan: But Ieana is dead, so Im assuming we can hang the mission accomplished sign.
Garrion: since you are staying to heal up and will require some meditation and rest… you look through Ieana/Yarzoth’s notes too?
Vincent: L4, +1 to one ablility.. think will be Chr for me
Hurskan: Well it’s a gibbering mouther lol.
Hurskan: who cares about it. heh.
Vincent: sure
Tabris: lol you saw what it did to us before
Tabris: If we encounter that thing again we’re in trouble
Garrion: those motre interested in acedemic things study her notes….
Deenia Paydar: (( Yes, look thru the notes and use Comprehend Languages if I can’t read it with my languages ))
Satomi: I’m gonna do that, definitely
Tabris: And yeah I would take a look at her notes eventually whenever I got conscious
Hurskan: all the more reason to avoid it
Satomi: Ooo Linguistics is a class skill for me too…
Hurskan: unless you just wnat to avenge Gajeel or something
Tabris: Nah if we can avoid it I’d rather avoid it
Tabris: But we may not be able to if our luck is bad
Satomi: If I can take ninja.
Tabris: Level 4 I can bump up my Con, yay
Tabris: Also damage from Vanguard Blast goes up and I get second level spells
Deenia Paydar: (( OK Garrion I will update my character on the OP site. Also, I will fix the other MapTool chat logs when I get a chance. I stripped them just need to go thru and readd the emotes and fix it for textile ))
Garrion: Details on how the carvings and discoveries in the temple will take time for you to sort through Yarzoth%’s notes, after all, and ideally a signif icant amount of cross-referencing sources in a library.
Deenia Paydar: %{color:purple}(( CYA all next week ))

Satomi: (( See ya! ))
Hurskan: I figure next week we probably just end the quest.
Hurskan: unless there’s something else we had to do that I didn’t knnow about
Garrion: thatnks for all that work, you get an extra hero card
Deenia Paydar: (( NP, I like doing it ))
Deenia Paydar: (( Helps me learn RegEx better ))
Garrion: i’ll update things here… you essentially waiting long enough to fuly restore everyone and heal up?
Deenia Paydar: (( OK I am off to bed have to get up in 6 hrs ))
Vincent: yes
Deenia Paydar: (( That is my vote ))
Satomi: (( I’m gonna hit the bed too… Got class in the morning ))
Tabris: Yes
Satomi: Yeah
Deenia Paydar is disconnected.
Tabris: I’m gonna work on updating my mini real quick, the one in the Limbo room
Garrion: you can’t heal hurskan’s curse damage though
Vincent: sweet, 29 hp
Satomi: (( See you guys later! ))
Vincent: no, not til next level
Tabris: lol I just hit 38 HP
Tabris: From 26
Tabris: I love you level 4
Garrion: have a god week
Garrion: good
Sachi is disconnected.
Vincent: Vincent has taken an Extended Rest of 8 hours.
4 hitpoints gained. Daily abilities restored. Fatigue effects cleared.
Vincent: Vincent: Gained 20 hitpoints!  29 of 29+0 hitpoints remain…
Garrion: Tabris has taken an Extended Rest of 8 hours.
3 hitpoints gained. Daily abilities restored. Fatigue effects cleared.
Vincent has taken an Extended Rest of 8 hours.
4 hitpoints gained. Daily abilities restored. Fatigue effects cleared.
Deenia Paydar has taken an Extended Rest of 8 hours.
3 hitpoints gained. Daily abilities restored. Fatigue effects cleared.
Satomi has taken an Extended Rest of 8 hours.
3 hitpoints gained. Daily abilities restored. Fatigue effects cleared.
Hurskan has taken an Extended Rest of 8 hours.
3 hitpoints gained. Daily abilities restored. Fatigue effects cleared.
Hurskan: ((Aww poor hurskan… guess he’ll have to take up a career of fighting street crime))
Vincent: Vincent REMOVING: Strength Damage
Tabris: Tabris REMOVING: Strength Damage
Hurskan: oh well guess I fucked up another character. lol. %:P
Deenia Paydar: Deenia Paydar %—
REMOVING: Constitution Damage
Satomi: Satomi REMOVING: Strength Damage
Taragnor: I been getting all these NPCs screwed over.
Hurskan: Hurskan REMOVING: Strength Damage
Garrion: haha, at least it an NPC right? but the down side… you get XP for every NPC you save off the island… you killing all your XP
Tabris: lol well you can get the curse removed when we reach civilization
Hurskan: Hurskan REMOVING: Dexterity Damage
Hurskan REMOVING: Charisma Damage
Taragnor: well he’s not dead.
Tabris: Though if you’re playing another character then I guess it don’t matter
Hurskan: Hurskan APPLYING: Dexterity Damage
Hurskan APPLYING: Charisma Damage
Taragnor: So he should still be worht something
Taragnor: I mean sure he’s batman, but he’s alive.
Satomi:
Mod Report
Amulet: Amulet of Natural Armor
Armor: MW Studded Leather
Taragnor: Yeh heh, I don’t want to play an NPC for the whole game. lol.
Deenia Paydar:
Mod Report
Class: Familiar
Training: Sasha Training
Taragnor: So I’m gonan bring in a new char afte rwe get off the island
Tabris:
Mod Report
Item: Masterwork Chain Shirt
Item: Special Training from Sasha
Garrion: yep, that was the plan
Vincent: am updating mini on the map, btw.. not under the group treasure one
Vincent:
Mod Report
Armor: Large Shield
Armor: Scale Mail
Feat: Combat Priest
Training: Sasha Training
Weapon: Scimitar +1
Hurskan:
Mod Report
Armor: Leather
Spell: Mage Armor
StatDamage: Charisma Damage
StatDamage: Dexterity Damage
Vincent: so is book 1 basically done?
Garrion: Hurskan REMOVING: Mage Armor
Tabris: Unless we want to explore the rest of the island that’s my guess
Garrion: yes, except for a few things… getting rescued
Garrion: you beat your primary antagonist though
Cedric says to the GMs: Vincent: Weapon #2:  ; Damage= 1d6+2 (1d6+1)
Vincent: HIT: 24 . . . CRIT! —> 17 ( Flame Bolt (ranged touch) )
DMG: 5 . . . CRIT! —> 5
Tabris: I forget what all you’re supposed to add under the attack bonus thing on the weapon manager
Tabris: It already accounts for Str and BAB right?
Garrion: you still have the other things on the island though, the evil temple, and the lighthouse repairs and rescue
Garrion: yes, just add for things like magic weapon or weapon focus
Vincent: Vincent REMOVING: Strength Damage
Tabris: Hmm
Tabris: I have Weapon Focus and Masterwork, not sure where the other +1 is coming from
Vincent: Spells:
Level 0: (at will)
Create Water
Light
Purify Food and Drink
Detect Poison
Level 1: 4+1
Bless 2
Divine Favor 1
Comprehend Languages 1
Burning Hands (D) 1
Level 2: 3+1
Lessor Restoration 2
Bull’s Strength 1
Remove Disease (D) 1
Garrion: 13
Garrion: 46
Garrion: 52
Garrion: 37
Garrion: 8
Vincent: should be good for now
Vincent: I"m out.. will fix my skills later
Taragnor: yeah gonna log off too.
Garrion: i’m dealing out cards before i forget
Garrion: 52
Vincent: shuffle up and deal, give me that " shut the hell up" one again.. was sweet
Tabris: lol yeah that was pretty awesome
Garrion: 29
Garrion: 22
Garrion: 16
Garrion: 14
Garrion: 47
Vincent: really? " it looks like a big… Johnson" Austin Powers fans I see
Tabris says to the GMs: Tabris: Core Stats Updated
Vincent: effect: you and an ally have the same thought. You both gain a +4 insight bonus to your next action as long as you take tehy same action against the same obstacle or foe.
Tabris says to the GMs: Tabris: Weapon #0:  ; AtkBonus= 2 (3)
Tabris: HIT: 20 ( Masterwork Greatsword )
DMG: 8
Vincent: guess is ok.. both grapple, both try to pull %/ push something
Garrion: %or both attack the same target

Vincent: oh, will work on attack as well? not just skills?
Garrion: yes
Tabris says to the GMs: Tabris: Weapon #2:  ; AtkBonus= 2 (3)
Vincent: could have used that earlier today
Vincent: alright, later
Cedric is disconnected.
Taragnor is disconnected.
Garrion: going to watch Hunger Games now.. just came in on netflix
Tabris: +PowerAttack: *6 Misc DMG: 0 Temp DMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
HIT:+PowerAttack: *6 Misc DMG: 0 Temp DMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2
24 ( Masterwork Greatsword (Arcane Strike) )
DMG: 16
Tabris: Mmm Power attack
Tabris: I should be done with this soon, will shut down then
Deenia Paydar: Deenia Paydar REMOVING: Constitution Damage
Tabris: HIT: 10 ( Masterwork Greatsword (Arcane Strike) )
DMG: 11
Garrion: np, keep working as long as you wnat
Deenia Paydar:
Mod Report
Class: Familiar
Training: Sasha Training
Tabris:
Tabris: Gained 20 hitpoints!  38 of 38+0 hitpoints remain…
Tabris: Spell macroes are still buggy I see
Garrion: i’ve not used them in this new version yet
Garrion: Today is %11 Arodus 4708 AR.
Garrion: %ok, just saying you rest till about noon the next day… should give time to get and cast spells and sleep and all that stuff you have to do

Garrion: still 7 days out from lighthouse repairs being done
Garrion: she was a tough fight to begine with, good AC and a good hit, just low damage but the poison helped to take you down
Garrion: you guys not hitting for crap really made it worse
Tabris: Tabris casts %Glitterdust
Range: 140 ft
Duration: 4 rounds
Saving Throw: %Will Save DC 16 Negates (Blindness Only)

Effect: Affected creatures are blinded if they fail their save. All creatures within a 10 ft radius spread are outlined in bright glittering dust which cannot be removed until the spell duration ends. Creatures blinded by this spell may attempt a new saving throw each round to end the blindness. Affected creatures take a -40 penalty to Stealth checks.%*
Tabris: %Tabris casts %Glitterdust
Range: 140 ft
Duration: 4 rounds
Saving Throw: Will Save DC 16 Negates (Blindness Only)
Effect: Affected creatures are blinded if they fail their save. All creatures within a 10 ft radius spread are outlined in bright glittering dust which cannot be removed until the spell duration ends. Creatures blinded by this spell may attempt a new saving throw each round to end the blindness. Affected creatures take a -40 penalty to Stealth checks.
Tabris: %Yeah heh, if we could have rolled decently the fight wouldn’t have been as bad

Tabris: Tabris casts Shocking Grasp
Touch Attack: 18 (+3 vs metal)
Spell Resistance Check: 22
Damage: 16 Electricity
Tabris: Vanguard Blast
Range: 140 ft
Spell Resistance Check: 6
Damage: 7 Force
Tabris: I had +3 in bonuses to hit from something and I have no idea where the extra +1 is coming from
Tabris: I have Focus and a Masterwork weapon and I can’t figure out what the other +1 is
Garrion: vincent broke 10k
Tabris: lol I should have too
Tabris: I’ve been in all the sessions he has
Tabris: Think I’ve only missed one
Garrion: nah, he has 250 more XP than you or Deenia
Garrion: you and her are very close
Tabris: Hmm
Garrion: session 8 he got 400 and none others did
Garrion: but you and deenia got a little more than him for session 4
Tabris: HIT: 19 ( Masterwork Greatsword (Arcane Strike) )
DMG: 10
Tabris: HIT: +PowerAttack: 6 Misc DMG: 0 Temp DMG: 0 CritMultiplier: 2 24 ( Masterwork Greatsword (Arcane Strike) )
DMG: 13
Tabris: HIT: 19 ( Masterwork Greatsword (Arcane Strike) )
DMG: 12
Garrion: oh, i made a summoner for local game
Garrion: my eidolon is alot like xylon… biped, large, greatsword, etc
Garrion: he has the full cleave spread
Tabris: I was thinking of making a Summoner for if Tabris bites the dust
Tabris: But my eidolon is going to be a tentacle monster
Tabris: Just because
Garrion: his base AC is 29 if i don’t cast barkskin or mage armor on him
Tabris: lol wow
Garrion: and his hit and damage are 20/15… 3d6+17
Garrion: with PA it is 17/12…. 3d6+26
Tabris: I’m just going to give my Eidolon crush and grapple and a bunch of tentacles
Garrion: he is a freakin monster
Tabris: And then have it chase after all of our female enemies
Garrion: haha
Tabris: Anyway I think I’m done updating Tabris… Is there any way I can trade in cards for new ones? lol
Tabris: Because those two plot cards that I’ve had have been totally useless
Garrion: just earn new ones… you have to swap then
Tabris: Yeah I’ll have to work on updating his journal on the site
Garrion: the plot ones though… those are only when you level
Tabris: lol
Garrion: you may find a use for them at some point
Tabris: Hopefully, heh
Tabris: Maybe I should have used one in the trap room
Tabris: Oh well
Garrion: i think all in the details is usefull… an obscure law…. any damsel you rescue ows you a favor in return
Tabris: Haha
Tabris: Anyway I’m gonna shut this off for now, I’ll catch you later
Garrion: ok, take care
Tabris is disconnected.

Session 26

Serpent's Skull neofax