Character Creation and Advancement
Creating Your Character
- 15 point-buy using the standard values for Pathfinder (Pg. 16 Core Rulebook).
- Average starting gold for your character class.
- Maximum HP at 1st level.
- Select two traits, one from the Serpent’s Skull Player’s Guide and one from any other valid source (available on the SRD, or the Adv. Player’s Guide and various other books).
- Select one drawback.
- Complete your character sheet and submit it to my supplied email address. (If you have problems getting the forms to display properly then use Acrobat Reader instead of a 3rd party reader.)
Advancing Your Character
- Gain 75% (rounded down, but carry the fraction over) of your maximum HD.
- If starting with an advanced character, use standard gold for a character of your level; however, no single item may be over 33% of your total worth.
- Update your character sheet and send it to my supplied email address.
Character Death & Replacement
- In the unfortunate event of character death, you will create a new character at the same level established for the progression in the story. However, you will lose your incentives as described.
- Voluntary character retirement is highly frowned upon and will therefore be cause for losing all incentives regardless of the normal rules.
- Note that attempts to kill your character on purpose to avoid the retirement penalty will not grant any reprieve. If the GM deems the death intentional then the same rules as retirement apply.